Home Community General Dark and Demonic
Dark and Demonic
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 11-06-10
Founder: Lady of Cambridge - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - id: 3471
Hell princes, vampires, demons, werewolves, ghosts, and other dark romances. Complete stories only! No one-shots.

Downfall by Cassadaga reviews
REMOVED Until now, I thought I was human. Apparently that's not completely true, and now I'm on the run with the son of an angel, and I don't like the way he's looking at me. Just your typical teenager. REMOVED
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,662 - Reviews: 313 - Favs: 183 - Follows: 134 - Updated: 9/2/2014 - Published: 3/18/2010 - Complete
Stranger than you ever dreamed by Ingabritta reviews
When the journalist Sylvia van Hoek went to interview the author Gabriel da Silva she stumbled into a mystery which also involved her ancestors. Please read and review!
Fiction: Mystery - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 6 - Words: 21,508 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/31/2010 - Complete
Becca Brown by PixieHollow reviews
The timing wasn’t right and I knew that and yet it didn’t stop me from chasing after her with everything I had. All I wanted was to continue high school as smoothly as I had before!
Fiction: Mystery - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,412 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 5/24/2011 - Published: 9/20/2010