Home Community Fiction Young Adult Decent-Fantastic
Decent-Fantastic
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Young Adult, Since: 11-06-10
Founder: everydaySUPAhero01 - Stories: 11 - Followers: 1 - id: 3470
The decent-fantastic stories. No sucky stories here! Want your story in the archive? Wanna be staff? Message me!

Life On Paper by summer.ryan reviews
Katie Cruise needs to get out. Short story based on and in the form of several notes and letters. please read, i need to know if i should continue :D i suck @ summaries
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,892 - Reviews: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/1/2010
Red Violet by lucretiabaine reviews
REWRITE again. Alexander Little is a loser, and he knows it. He panics in social situations, and his best friend is his cat. A cute girl who bakes cakes and a rainbow-haired boy with OCD will change this...if Zander doesn't manage to kill himself first.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Humor/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,605 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 6/4/2010 - Published: 1/18/2009
First Love by TheUltimateManualofNothing11 reviews
A collection of short stories based off of a teenage girl, Her friends, her crush, her randomness. It's the birth of love. based on real life events, Genre: Romance/Humor/Friendship/Angst
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 12 - Words: 7,221 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/11/2010 - Published: 11/23/2008 - Complete
MIKA by xPrettyXxRadx reviews
Michael has never met anyone quite like William; which is why he's willing to do anything to be noticed by him, even screwing himself over socially. As long as it gets him closer to William, he doesn't care what the price is. Even if it's his heart. Slash
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 18 - Words: 40,246 - Reviews: 150 - Favs: 92 - Follows: 61 - Updated: 8/14/2010 - Published: 12/5/2009 - Complete
A Girl Named Roland by Nacreous Neomania reviews
It all starts with a girl named Roland eating strawberries on the bus. A story of how taking a different outlook can change your life indefinitely. Novella. Mild femslash.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 12,589 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 8/15/2010 - Published: 6/22/2010 - Complete
Something Real by Bomb in the Garden reviews
She's the Queen of all things Romantic Comedies. He's the idiot that tried to get away with stealing a line out of two of them. Oops. // One Shot //
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,401 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 21 - Published: 1/14/2010 - Complete
Mating Habits of the Popular and the Petty by Myrika reviews
A certain prom night's events tore apart six friends. Loyalties splintered and love spoiled. Newcomer Jas Lindsay must figure out what really happened. //REMOVED//
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 22 - Words: 4,194 - Reviews: 3862 - Favs: 1,443 - Follows: 110 - Updated: 12/20/2005 - Published: 8/22/2005 - Complete
Skater SeƱor Blanco by SkateForLife reviews
So T.J.'s a skater girl who's on the Volcom team. She doesn't take shit from people. ESPECIALLY not Shaun White, who's on the same team AND tour that she's on. There's only one problem: Her abusive step father Dan. What's gonna happen to her?
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 30 - Words: 49,447 - Reviews: 217 - Favs: 90 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 10/10/2006 - Published: 8/6/2005 - Complete
The Strongest Drug by DevilMayCare101 reviews
Charlie was just your normal new kid at a corrections school. I suck at summeries but it's basically about a tough girl that learns how to deal with school life and falls in love. There will be lots of kissing and mention of drugs.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 949 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/2/2009
I'm in Love With a Professional Heartbreaker by AmazingGrace91 reviews
When Adam's con-artist uncle forces him to seduce the daughter of the richest man in town, he gets a horrible surprise; the daughter is his best friend. Throw love, loyalty and an identical twin into the mix and his "mission" gets a little messy...
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 50 - Words: 479,994 - Reviews: 661 - Favs: 154 - Follows: 94 - Updated: 6/1/2011 - Published: 12/13/2009 - Complete