Home Community Fiction Horror Demonology and Eventuality, The Darker Side of a Sunset.
Demonology and Eventuality, The Darker Side of a Sunset.
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Horror, Since: 10-14-09
Founder: Error 404 User not found - Stories: 19 - Followers: 7 - Staff: 1 - id: 2848
Welcome to the place were demons rise, were angels fall, where the darkness resides and fate dies. Where chance means nothing, and our ends decide our means. So if you come looking for master-pieces, then I welcome you into this lair. If you're looking for that typical horror flick, you disgrace the very essence of these works. And now, I bid you welcome, and beware...(Always looking for new pieces!)

Bride in the Bath by SadieQuinn reviews
A woman bathing in blood she talks to her sister-in-law and attempts to get closer to her...
Fiction: Horror - Rated: T - English - Horror/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,034 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 8/17/2011 - Complete
The Red Spider by SadieQuinn reviews
A battered young woman has been left in a room to die, she meets a strange spider that becomes her friend and savior.
Fiction: Horror - Rated: T - English - Horror/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 723 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 9/11/2011 - Complete
Monynocs by R. E. Ellison reviews
An idle child's mind is the devil's playground.
Fiction: Horror - Rated: T - English - Horror/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,075 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 3/31/2008 - Published: 3/6/2008 - Complete
The Letter by R. E. Ellison reviews
A teacher underestimates the innate duplicity of adolescence.
Fiction: Horror - Rated: T - English - Horror/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,457 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/6/2008 - Complete
Cellar Door (Old, unrevised version) by AwesomerErin reviews
Some of the most sane people you know may not be so sane after all." - Erin Eckenroad. What happens when people seem so average, but turn out to be just the opposite? Version as of 2010
Fiction: Horror - Rated: T - English - Horror/Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 26,599 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 3/28/2013 - Published: 1/5/2009 - Complete
The Thing on the Silver Gurney by Caterpillar-Drag-Queen reviews
The replusive thing turned it huge blank eyes to him and he had never felt such hatred in his life. He wanted so desperately to kill it, to see it dead and rotting on the floor. The hateful smirk on it's face told him it was thinking the exact same thing
Fiction: Horror - Rated: T - English - Horror/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 567 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 12/14/2009 - Complete
Your Story by Anthony G. Cirilla reviews
Just a little something I wrote for Halloween.
Fiction: Horror - Rated: T - English - Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 601 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Published: 10/26/2009 - Complete
Ambrose by J. B. Tilton reviews
Peter Stewart was older than most college students but he had finally decided to get his degree. While attending college he's thrust into a mystery that puts his life in danger conjures up an ancient evil bent on destroying the world.
Fiction: Horror - Rated: K+ - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 24 - Words: 57,162 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/25/2009 - Published: 10/4/2009 - Complete
Crimson Bullets by Hitsu-Chan reviews
Give me that gun!" "No!" "We can work this out." "No, I know what I am doing. This is my choice. Goodbye, Toni!" "NO!" Bang! Bang! Bang! Rated T for language and violence
Fiction: Horror - Rated: T - English - Drama/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 753 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 10/25/2009 - Published: 8/30/2009 - Complete
Butterfly's Blood by Hitsu-Chan reviews
Strange deaths have occurred in the small town ever since 15 years old Saya Kurosaki have found a notebook at the police. With the help of her friend, Gabe, she must solve puzzles and gather up clues to figure out what is going on and why it's happening.
Fiction: Horror - Rated: T - English - Horror/Drama - Chapters: 25 - Words: 20,683 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 9/7/2009 - Published: 7/25/2009 - Complete
Break a Mirror, Seven Years of Bad Luck by Hitsu-Chan reviews
Do you believe in bad luck? Are you superstitious? Briley thought it was all a hoax until one day when he broke a mirror strange, horrible things started happening. Rated T for language and scary images. Please R&R!
Fiction: Horror - Rated: T - English - Horror/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,834 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 9/12/2009 - Published: 9/7/2009 - Complete
Musa by Hitsu-Chan reviews
If I don’t like someone. I just throw them away. It’s as simple as that. But sometimes that one little thing can be very messy. And I am OCD. Isn’t that just funny?
Fiction: Horror - Rated: T - English - Horror/Suspense - Chapters: 16 - Words: 1,027 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 9/26/2009 - Complete
Evening Celebration by Hitsu-Chan reviews
Who was I now? Am I the same person I was before? Or am I different? I thought so. But no one wouldn’t tell me… But I wanted that feeling again. Just one more time.....Let it be real. Let it be real this time. The "evening celebration" feeling.....
Fiction: Horror - Rated: T - English - Horror/Suspense - Chapters: 21 - Words: 32,951 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 3/19/2010 - Published: 7/28/2009
Roses and Thorns by Hitsu-Chan reviews
The roses have protected the thorns, and now the thorns must protect the rose!"
Fiction: Horror - Rated: T - English - Horror/Romance - Chapters: 24 - Words: 31,778 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 10/12/2009 - Complete
Gothika the Doll by Hitsu-Chan reviews
Yes, their chapters have ended, but they each shared a gorgeous demise. Under the starless night, ashes dancing around their bodies... Who could imagine a death as wondrous as this?
Fiction: Horror - Rated: T - English - Horror/Suspense - Chapters: 17 - Words: 13,199 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 3/18/2010 - Published: 7/27/2009 - Complete
Yellow And Red by Eli the Strange
The narrorator and a friend are trapped in a twisted nightmare turned reality.
Fiction: Horror - Rated: T - English - Horror/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,994 - Published: 8/31/2006 - Complete
The Dream by Eli the Strange
Erin and Joey try to save their ciity from utter destruction.
Fiction: Horror - Rated: T - English - Horror/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,789 - Published: 8/31/2006 - Complete