Home Community General Depth and Darkness
Depth and Darkness
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 01-27-07
Founder: phantom-jedi - Stories: 8 - Followers: 0 - id: 624
A collection of poems, stories, whathaveyou that are deep, dark, or some combination of the two. Or simply wonderful in their own right.

Anger by BlackHeartVelvet reviews
Anger An All Evil Being That no one understands the feeling we get from it.
Poetry: Life - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 73 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 4/20/2006
Music of the Night by Sunsong reviews
Not "Phantom of the Opera" based (unless you count the title. See title for summary. Hopefully I haven't beaten the metaphor to death. Please read and review.
Poetry: Nature - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 125 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 7/19/2003
Its over my music of the night by PipingCellist reviews
Its over my music of the night, that never started, a lost chord never to be found
Poetry: Love - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 183 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 9/26/2005
Darkness and Light by Twisted Spoon reviews
Angel of Light turn to Darkness...
Poetry: Life - Rated: K - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 55 - Reviews: 6 - Published: 5/28/2003
The Savior Wept by Bobertkins reviews
A man cries out to God when his wife and daughter were killed in a car accident. R&R please,
Fiction: Spiritual - Rated: T - English - Angst/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 486 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Published: 10/12/2006
The Man Without a Face by softlycryingrain reviews
Mr. Barrett Bennett is a decent, polite fellow, unfortunately too boring to make for good gossip. Or so his neighbors think. But in reality, he goes way beyond two-faced. (a short story I wrote for school)
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,546 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 3/18/2006
Flower Of My December by Maggot Blood reviews
So proud and so happy for this poem, I hope you all enjoy this one and I hope you love it as much as I do.
Poetry: General - Rated: K - English - Mystery/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 169 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 10/18/2006 - Complete
Darkness is only a Virtue by ChronicPoet reviews
Daylight...how we need it...Darkness...how we fear it..
Poetry: Life - Rated: K+ - English - Suspense/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 232 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/13/2007 - Complete