Home Community Fiction Young Adult Drama, Romance, and Friendship: Young Adult School Stories
Drama, Romance, and Friendship: Young Adult School Stories
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Young Adult, Since: 07-20-08
Founder: FirstBloom13 - Stories: 8 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 4 - id: 1961
A place for all young adult school-based fic, preferably with a female lead but it's not mandatory. If you wish to contribute, just pm me!
w w w . fictionpress . c o m/forum/Romance_Drama_and_Friendship_Young_Adult_School/2855/ - this is the URL for the community's forum, where you can find everything I couldn't fit in the desc. :)

Secrets of Andover by firefly114 reviews
New to boarding school, Holly Peyton, a quick-witted and slightly sarcastic teen, is starting over. But when something goes terribly wrong, Holly is thrust into a new world of love, hate, power, and danger. She'll have to test her trust and friendships.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 21 - Words: 60,474 - Reviews: 110 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 5/19/2011 - Published: 6/10/2008
The way things work by Voicedbox reviews
Once he dunks his cookie in your milk, he's gone." The secretary lady told me. Cookie....Milk?
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,613 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 1/26/2011 - Published: 8/5/2009
Some Things, We Don't Talk About by mizz-pwetty reviews
Others would have interpreted the leave-me-alone vibe that screamed out from Fiona's body language as a foreshadowing of the events that would follow if they were to sit next to her. That did nothing to deter the ever intrepid Josh.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,212 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 12/6/2009 - Published: 7/15/2009
The Beauty, The Beast and Me by mizz-pwetty reviews
Sophia's the Beauty. Zach, my best friend since the beginning of time, for some unknown reason, has become the beast. Her beast to be specific. And then there's me, trying to make sense of it all. Maybe even trying to ruin it for both of my friends.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,887 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 1/23/2010 - Published: 7/24/2009
The Beating of Their Own Drums by Charon-dragon reviews
Welcome to North Heights Prep. for the Gifted where the only the richest attend and the local gossip is; who is sleeping with who, and more importantly; who killed who...
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 22,406 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 12/21/2008 - Published: 11/10/2008
The Art of Love Letters by Thetis of White Isle reviews
Miranda plots her rival's humiliation, but what should happen when something genuine emerges from the farce? She is forced to confront the price of popularity and what it really means to be a friend. Revised.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,984 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 11/19/2011 - Published: 5/22/2008
THE BIG DATE by SPARK187 reviews
Reese and Cree have repeatedly tried the have a night out alone, but something always happens to ruin it. Cree becomes disillusioned and wants to break it off completely. Can Reese change her mind? Based on a novel I'm currently writing.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 14,252 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 9/7/2010 - Published: 7/31/2008
In the Wrong Niche by The Red Mouse reviews
All she wanted was to blend in with the walls- but that's kind of impossible with the new 'friends' she unintentionally made and never wanted. Why? Well because when you make friends they tend to figure things out- like you're a girl in an all boys school
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 28 - Words: 96,245 - Reviews: 322 - Favs: 155 - Follows: 159 - Updated: 6/10/2011 - Published: 6/19/2008