Home Community General Enter the Foxfire
Enter the Foxfire
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 06-07-07
Founder: Golden Vixen - Stories: 6 - Followers: 0 - id: 1039
You don't see many kitsune fics around here, eh? Unless they are all hiding from me... Anyways, if you obsessive over the curious, enchanting foxes like I am, this C2 is for all of those who love to read about them!

Illusions by Antithesis reviews
Richard's friend Jason is an expert storyteller, but beneath his quirky smile he hides an interesting secret. (involves kitsune)
Fiction: Manga - Rated: K+ - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,083 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/6/2005
Kitsune by The Fantasy Alliance reviews
The first chapter of a fantasy story written by Pffffft. Latha awakes one day in the forest to discover that she has been transformed into a kitsune, half human and half fox.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: K - English - Fantasy/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,094 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/2/2005
Kitsune Room by fishtheimpaler reviews
I’m writing this at a small table in a dark room. The kitsune is watching me write it . . . .
Fiction: Horror - Rated: T - English - Horror/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,923 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/1/2006 - Complete
The Kitsune's Tale by Ancient-Shadow reviews
The story of a kitsune and his people struggling to survive on a dying world amidst the ruins of a once great technological society. I wrote this years ago and have yet to finish it, but I'll continue to post what I have of it if anyone is interested.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 2 - Words: 10,367 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/14/2007 - Published: 6/17/2005
Kazuku by O.K.H reviews
Tired of vampire and werewolf stories? What about a Kitsune? A life of a supernatural deliveryman is never boring... (R&R Please)
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 16 - Words: 15,212 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 9/20/2006 - Published: 12/15/2005
Fox Spirit by Herb Montes reviews
Based on the legends of ancient Japan, an encounter with a kitsune.
Fiction: Kids - Rated: K - English - Supernatural/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,231 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 4 - Published: 10/31/2001