Home Community General Escapist Fun
Escapist Fun
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 09-19-07
Founder: ShanniC - Stories: 11 - Followers: 0 - id: 1303
This is a place for excellent original fiction, starring engaging characters. It's an African American fiction and poetry extravaganza!

A Neverending Dream by Tears of Moonlight reviews
This is the story of a completely normal girl, and about how her peaceful life ends, when 'he' pops up in her life. But, what exactely is he, and what does he want? ~Selena's Story part 12 is (finally) up~
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 14 - Words: 90,317 - Reviews: 309 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 2/16/2003 - Published: 7/19/2002
Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness by The Cheerio reviews
ON HOLD/ Kendrenae Johnson is just a girl with a tiny cheese obsession, who wants only to live her life. She's has no romantic experience whatsoever and she's definiatly not going to change that. That is...until the cheese murderer wants to be her prince
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 18 - Words: 46,310 - Reviews: 225 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 63 - Updated: 5/2/2008 - Published: 4/16/2007
Confessions of the Chronically Oversexed by Lolita Pop reviews
Sequel to Mr. Sensitve, Aiden's trials continue with depression, his idea of teenage infidelity, and persistent wet dreams starring none other than his London Love, Daisy
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 19,647 - Reviews: 74 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 7/5/2006 - Published: 1/15/2006
Dusky Gray by stranger with your doorkey reviews
“I was broken,” he started, and then his voice cracked and he laughed humorlessly. “I thought you would be the one to fix me.” Interracial. Complete!
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 25 - Words: 66,584 - Reviews: 318 - Favs: 186 - Follows: 91 - Updated: 9/9/2009 - Published: 8/26/2006 - Complete
Never Trust Those Limo Drivers by The Cheerio reviews
[One Shot] The damn limo never came. How the hell am I supposed to get to my wedding!
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,169 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/3/2007 - Complete
A Little Too Strong by thaworldiscrazy reviews
-interracial- One highschool girl's struggle threw her final year. She's pregnant, shunned by her friends that were supposed to be forever, & avoiding the guy she's convinced herself she doesn't love who happens to be the father of her child. shes screwed
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 5 - Words: 12,008 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 8/11/2006 - Published: 4/20/2006
Mr Sensitive by Lolita Pop reviews
If you ask anyone, they’ll say I’m the greatest guy around. Sweet, cute, smart and funny. My friends say that sensitivity is the reason why I spend my friday nights alone, but I'm beginning to see it might be a little bit more than that...
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 12,432 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 1/13/2006 - Published: 11/27/2005
Nothin' Else by awritingfantasy reviews
Told through the voice of Jackson Taylor Lin, aka J.T.. Nothin' Else is a walk through finding his first love, losing her, and finding her again. Interracial BW and AM
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 15,208 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 6/18/2007 - Published: 6/1/2007 - Complete