Home Community Poetry Nature Extraordinary Animals
Extraordinary Animals
Follow .
Focus: Poetry Nature, Since: 08-13-14
Founder: Balin Lord of Moria - Stories: 6 - Followers: 0 - id: 4594
Poetry full of the amazing attributes of unique animals.

Vultures Are Beautiful by Balin Lord of Moria reviews
Can we possibly make peace with nature's avian coroners, rather than comparing them to the human scum of the Earth?
Poetry: Nature - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 183 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 8/13/2014 - Complete
Simian: Ape by Balin Lord of Moria reviews
Eleven chapters of poems about some of my favorite animals, the apes. Includes the six real apes, plus four fictitious apes I created for a few of my stories and an essay, and of course, humans.
Poetry: Nature - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry - Chapters: 11 - Words: 1,613 - Reviews: 4 - Updated: 10/21/2014 - Published: 8/12/2014 - Complete
Disney's Animal Kingdom: Africa by Balin Lord of Moria
A series of tankas about the village of Harambe in Disney's Animal Kingdom's Africa section.
Poetry: Nature - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Spiritual - Chapters: 7 - Words: 382 - Published: 8/10/2014 - Complete
Disney's Animal Kingdom: Discovery Island by Balin Lord of Moria
A series of tankas about Discovery Island, the section of Disney's Animal Kingdom with the iconic Tree of Life.
Poetry: Nature - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Spiritual - Chapters: 7 - Words: 444 - Published: 8/10/2014 - Complete
Disney's Animal Kingdom: Oasis by Balin Lord of Moria
A couple of tanka poems about the popular entrance to Disney's Animal Kingdom. Part of a series of tankas about the Animal Kingdom.
Poetry: Nature - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 33 - Published: 8/9/2014 - Complete
Eagles of the Heavens by Balin Lord of Moria
A Christian child's eyes can see the world's beautiful eagles as more than just another bird amongst birds.
Poetry: Nature - Rated: K+ - English - Spiritual/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 129 - Published: 11/11/2012 - Complete