Home Community General FP Greatest Hits
FP Greatest Hits
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 03-30-07
Founder: this requires pants - Stories: 112 - Followers: 4 - id: 853
A little of everything and only the very best. Chosen not by the number of reviews but the quality of the story. View mod's profile for details.

That Picture Perfect Kind by justmaybe reviews
One Shot. Who knew that the embarrassingly awkward photo of me dressed as Tinker Bell would lead to the best worst first date ever?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,489 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 8 - Published: 7/25/2012 - Complete
Airports by justmaybe reviews
One Shot. Elizabeth was a pre-med student and secret history nerd who didn't believe in fate, but she's starting to rethink that when she keeps running into the same guy at all these airports.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,577 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 187 - Follows: 7 - Published: 11/14/2011 - Complete
Interview With a Rock Star by MorbidAngelXxX reviews
“Everything comes back to her, Rachel, no matter what. Everything comes back to one girl, in one small town, a very long time ago,” his voice was sad. “She was everything to me, second only to music." One shot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,675 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 169 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 5/6/2012 - Published: 4/21/2009 - Complete
The Hole Already Filled with Weird by Jessie L. Star - AKA star123 reviews
One Shot. Sometimes you fall in a hole and there's only one person you want to be there with you. Sometimes the hole is literal.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,059 - Reviews: 101 - Favs: 154 - Follows: 9 - Published: 10/19/2012 - Complete
Battle Scars by White Rose Blossom reviews
“So I take it I’m not getting any tonight?” That WOULD be the first thing he says to me when he finds out we're locked in a room together. So even with "No" for an answer, how is it I find myself in bed with him, falling harder with every passing second?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,570 - Reviews: 267 - Favs: 1,191 - Follows: 66 - Published: 7/5/2009 - Complete
Shit Happens When You Party Naked by castiel89 reviews
Alcohol plus a lack of clothing equals a 21st birthday Shaun Evans will never forget. *ONESHOT*
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,636 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 167 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 3/2/2011 - Published: 9/19/2010 - Complete
Gum Wrapper Confessionals by extrapolating ideas reviews
Surface area, generally, isn't what most base their choice in gum off of, but most people, generally, didn't write love notes on their gum wrappers. One-shot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,309 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 127 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/27/2010 - Complete
Little Miss Perfect by candii-apple reviews
“How about a movie? Saturday night? Just you and me.” I scowled. “How about you get the hell off my desk before I kick your fat ass off it?” He grinned at me, unfazed. “You just can’t get enough of my ass, can you?” ONESHOT
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,962 - Reviews: 213 - Favs: 901 - Follows: 50 - Published: 12/29/2008 - Complete
The Design of Pseudo Attraction by Lyssa O reviews
So this preppy girl’s desperately in love with the bad boy who’s totally crushing on his best friend who is actually in love with her brother’s athletic best friend who is lusting after his nerdy tutor but really, I just want to graduate. Skow Challenge.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,539 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 194 - Follows: 10 - Published: 9/11/2009 - Complete
My Meaningless Existence at a Frozen Yogurt Shop by the milk bottle reviews
ONE-SHOT. It was on that day that I began my downward spiral of meaningless sex, alcoholism, violence, and… okay, not really. But it felt close to something like that.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,083 - Reviews: 217 - Favs: 629 - Follows: 38 - Published: 2/21/2010 - Complete
Five Tasks of the Riverside by Jessie L. Star - AKA star123 reviews
"I know what you're thinking, and you're wrong. We don't want to do anything perverted with your underpants, on the contrary, they'd be revered." Some Saturday nights are more interesting than others... One Shot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,082 - Reviews: 117 - Favs: 327 - Follows: 19 - Published: 4/15/2012 - Complete
Shoelaces Undone by jennycraig10 reviews
She was just a girl falling in love with the boy who came up to her, out of nowhere, to tie her shoelaces. Oneshot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,728 - Reviews: 202 - Favs: 656 - Follows: 33 - Published: 8/14/2007 - Complete
Losing Isn't All That Bad by EruptingFender9 reviews
So that’s how it happened. I lost the bet, and now he had to know. The guy I had never ever talked to a day in my life had to find out that I liked him. This was bound to be awkward.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,109 - Reviews: 71 - Favs: 248 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 4/19/2008 - Published: 4/12/2008 - Complete
Boys Suck by EruptingFender9 reviews
"Would you like anything written on the cake? You know... Happy Birthday, Congratulations so and so?" He asked. "Yeah," I responded. "Do you think you could write something along the lines of 'Boys Suck?"
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,642 - Reviews: 203 - Favs: 525 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 1/27/2008 - Published: 1/23/2008 - Complete
Always Meant Something to Me by Jessie L. Star - AKA star123 reviews
One shot. What's a girl to do when her ten night stand throws her knickers out the window? Steal a pair of his boxers to wear of course. It's not a big deal, until Kristie Carlson comes up and asks whether you're wearing someone else's underwear.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,990 - Reviews: 128 - Favs: 497 - Follows: 41 - Published: 11/25/2008 - Complete
A Little Bit Surprised by angels and effects reviews
REMOVED. The way Eric Langstrom sees it, showing up everywhere she goes will convince her that he doesn't care about social hierarchies, and that they belong together. Too bad it isn't as easy as he wants it to be. -One shot-
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 18 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 6 - Published: 10/22/2008 - Complete
You Stole My Heart by Pinkamoo reviews
“What the hell did I steal of yours now?” I demand, annoyed to no end, but my breath catches when he fully sprawls himself over me, pinning me down and taking my head in his hands. “My heart,” he whispers and then his lips are on mine.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,592 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 199 - Follows: 13 - Published: 10/6/2008 - Complete
In My Own Words by found.eventually reviews
“I smell like puke.” I grumbled, glaring at Rachel, who was now pulling my shirt and tugging me forward to an empty classroom. “Oh, puke is good.” She replied with an air of enthusiasm. “Girls love guys who smell like a kid just vomited on them.” fluff!
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,770 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 128 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 3/5/2008 - Published: 3/4/2008 - Complete
Five Moderately Easy Steps to Having a Life by write-this-down reviews
[Slash] Liam mostly keeps to himself and spends his time painting, until one day a neighbor shows up with his mail. After that, it's only a matter of time until Liam finally gets the hang of actually having a life. OneShot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,173 - Reviews: 145 - Favs: 568 - Follows: 33 - Published: 2/27/2007 - Complete
Old World Charm by Quill-and-Blood reviews
The first thing I noticed about her was that she looked like a tragic heroine of a black and white movie. She was so stunning that it astounded me that I was the only one who even gave her a look. -One Shot-
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,884 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 203 - Follows: 15 - Published: 6/17/2008 - Complete
Quinntessential by the milk bottle reviews
SLASH. Elliot's pretty sure his temperamental flat mate, Quinn, has a problem with him. But since he likes to call himself a pacifist, he'd rather watch MythBusters than find out why.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 23 - Words: 98,094 - Reviews: 3031 - Favs: 1,472 - Follows: 1,704 - Updated: 8/28/2011 - Published: 5/10/2008
Doing Whatever It Takes by RockFan reviews
Temporarily Removed
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,432 - Reviews: 263 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 3/27/2008 - Published: 2/20/2008 - Complete
Seizing the Sky by Bleeding Air reviews
STORY REMOVED. “You will learn to smile as you kill.” How do you trust someone who captured you—someone who betrays your senses, commands your enemies, and talks in riddles? Well, by having no other choice. ficathon challenge o4
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Horror/Adventure - Chapters: 28 - Words: 8,940 - Reviews: 647 - Favs: 223 - Follows: 140 - Updated: 6/13/2008 - Published: 3/19/2007 - Complete
The Deadly Flower by Carmel March reviews
She's a strong, independent P.I. just trying to get through each day. Unbeknownst to her, she's dangerous to vampires. She gets sucked into their world when all vampires make a choice: kill her or turn her. Except for one. He wants to save her. [COMPLETE]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Adventure - Chapters: 30 - Words: 167,828 - Reviews: 2300 - Favs: 1,231 - Follows: 1,053 - Updated: 1/21/2013 - Published: 2/27/2007 - Complete
Anatomy 101 by unfortunately freckled reviews
She unwittingly learns the best way to memorize names of body parts in Japanese.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 962 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/20/2007 - Complete
69 | Page 1 .. Last Next »