Home Community Fiction Fable Fantastic Fables
Fantastic Fables
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Fable, Since: 04-27-09
Founder: SirScott - Stories: 31 - Followers: 2 - id: 2526
These fables teach and entertain. All fables selected are complete.

Little Friends May Prove to be Great Friends by Rainbow Manes reviews
A little horse learns and proves that even the tiniest of animals can be some of the best friends.
Fiction: Fable - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 255 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 4/21/2013 - Complete
Throne Of Dust by Obsidian The Ghost Faced reviews
A king achieves immortality...for a price...
Fiction: Fable - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 323 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Published: 12/27/2012 - Complete
The Magically Thinning Mirror by Kay Iscah reviews
A Fable about a woman who wished herself thinner.
Fiction: Fable - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 693 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Published: 4/23/2012 - Complete
The Faithful Spider and the Crafty Fly by konstantine.paradias reviews
A short, Arabian-style tale.
Fiction: Fable - Rated: K+ - English - Spiritual/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,248 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 11/28/2012 - Complete
Two Fables and a Riddle by Punslinger reviews
Some thoughts about current events.
Fiction: Fable - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 188 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 11/17/2012 - Complete
A Warm Fuzzy Parable by Sweetie7smiled reviews
My version of the classic warm fuzzy/cold prickly tale; told with love.
Fiction: Fable - Rated: K - English - Spiritual/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,375 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 11/24/2010 - Complete
The Meaning of Life by Mingo-la reviews
A girl sets off to find the meaning of life.
Fiction: Fable - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,007 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/22/2010 - Complete
Snow by luke.summers reviews
In the end it didn't matter. It was dark, just pitch black. It seemed inevitable that he would end up here in the abyss, fate was merciless and it just so happen that he had angered God the almighty, his savior.
Fiction: Fable - Rated: K - English - Supernatural/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,863 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 11/15/2010 - Complete
Red by Newborn Writer reviews
The stark branchesof the denuded winter trees...
Fiction: Fable - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 345 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 11/9/2010 - Complete
The most beautiful Beast by Wechselbalg reviews
Once upon a time there lived two young, royal beasts. One was of great beauty and the other was especially ugly...
Fiction: Fable - Rated: K - English - Drama/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,978 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/3/2010 - Complete
When there was Peace among the Animals by Wechselbalg reviews
When the animals of the woods find out about the difference between themselves and mankind they want what they have. But sometimes we do not know what we really want... -OneShot-
Fiction: Fable - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,692 - Reviews: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/1/2010 - Complete
Everything by Flow of the Imagination reviews
this is a short story about the creation of Everything. It all started with a Thing that lived in the ancient Nowhere...
Fiction: Fable - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 401 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 10/19/2010 - Complete
The Emperor's New Color by Punslinger reviews
What Complexion Affection?
Fiction: Fable - Rated: T - English - Parody/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 380 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 2 - Published: 8/21/2009 - Complete
Anansi and the Tar Man by pen.dumonium reviews
A folk-tale.
Fiction: Fable - Rated: T - English - Humor/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,699 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 8/1/2009 - Complete
The Treasure Chest by TheHouseKey reviews
A Fairy Tale about guarding your heart.
Fiction: Fable - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 692 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Published: 7/22/2009 - Complete
John: An American Hero by December Mountain reviews
Please Review.
Fiction: Fable - Rated: K+ - English - Western/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,679 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 7/18/2009 - Complete
The Luck of Norman Fisher by BraydenKrell reviews
A man finds himself blessed with extraordinary luck, and grows weary of his good fortune.
Fiction: Fable - Rated: K+ - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,105 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 7/7/2009 - Complete
Bethlehem aka BirthThe Ultimate Success by Shabooki reviews
Idea I had that I developed for a English class. Basically, a modern day Nativity scene.
Fiction: Fable - Rated: K - English - Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,712 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 6/19/2009 - Complete
The Ventriloquist by cannkeller
Oh, what a tangled web the devil weaves.
Fiction: Fable - Rated: K+ - English - Spiritual/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 415 - Published: 6/13/2009 - Complete
A Heart Held To Close by Miyuki-chu
This is just a little something I had to do in my english class. I kind of just pulled it out of my magical bag of nothing so I had something to hand in.
Fiction: Fable - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 995 - Published: 5/31/2009 - Complete
The Cloud God by Moonlit Aura reviews
At the edge of the world lived a god whose duty it was to send the clouds and rain to where they were needed. The people hated the god. And then came the rainbows...
Fiction: Fable - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 473 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 5/25/2009 - Complete
Always A Path by The-Real-Kevy reviews
Regarding our journey through life.
Fiction: Fable - Rated: K - English - Spiritual/Western - Chapters: 1 - Words: 191 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 5/12/2009 - Complete
Igor by Irvin700 reviews
A classical Germanic fairy tale about a boy becoming a man.
Fiction: Fable - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 475 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 5/11/2009 - Complete
Little Red and Little Blue by Mird reviews
A fable I wrote for school about Little Red Riding Hood, Little Blue Riding Hood and a some very fine chocolate.
Fiction: Fable - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 634 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 5/9/2009 - Complete
Something Old by The-Real-Kevy reviews
A very short musing on the subject of age.
Fiction: Fable - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 129 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 5/8/2009 - Complete
29 | Page 1 2 Next »