Home Community Fiction Fantasy Fantasy Freaks
Fantasy Freaks
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Fantasy, Since: 12-07-12
Founder: proudnarutofan1 - Stories: 5 - Followers: 4 - id: 4245
This is a place far from all others. This is a place of magic and lore. This is a place of mythical beasts, and enchanted events. This is a community for Fantasy lovers. Post any Fantasy stories you have here. From poor boy fighting for his country; to high scale invasion of enemy countries. This is a place for your imagination to run wild with Fantasy. PM if you wish for me to check out your stories, and i might add them to the community.

Drawn to Life by hayDay reviews
This story is about a kid who is unable to draw, and has to deal with life's problems and worrying about a serial killer who ransacks and kills people in their homes for fun. And the child was born with an unnatural talent, but what will he do with the power? I'm confused on what the Genre the story should be, so forgive me if i put the wrong genre. IE story. definition on profile.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,897 - Reviews: 6 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/18/2013 - Published: 5/22/2013
A Thief's Tale by Reda reviews
Bred around thieves. Born with an urge to steal. As he became an adventurer in the land, his urge turned to stealing life. Now caught and doomed to die, a familiar stranger comes to write his tale. The tale of a thief of life. The tale...of a fallen hero.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,678 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 3/17/2009 - Published: 12/26/2007
The Tarot Reader by Sahara5 reviews
Charlotte waited her entire life for something to happen, but she didn't imagine it would involve waking up in a Voodoo hut and being told by a wizard that she is the Tarot Reader: the best predictor of Shadow's plans in all the orders of magic. Yes...all. Before Charlotte's training get into high gear Shadow invade valley. Charlotte is sent away and has to save good magic.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 83,825 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/4/2012 - Complete