Home Community General Femslash Lesbian Fantasy and Fairy Tales
Femslash Lesbian Fantasy and Fairy Tales
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 05-16-10
Founder: sohryugirl - Stories: 300 - Followers: 6 - Staff: 1 - id: 3189
mostly F/F slash fantasy stories,princesses,vampires,goddesses,incest etc. but other interesting themes accepted.
Note: Start at the earlier entries for the best stories, middle-end entries average-very good. 252-277 for my personal recommendations, the rest are all mixed up.
I hope you enjoy, the stories are extremely hard to find. If you appreciate the community, pls. subscribe so it would be on top of the list and more people can see it.

Her Name is Prince by Rosie Seifuku reviews
*COMPLETE! please read and review* She does not want to be a princess. She wants to save, not be saved. She wants to fight, not be fought over. She does not want to be in love...but what happens when love comes to her?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 42,402 - Reviews: 107 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 8/10/2003 - Published: 2/16/2003
Bright as the Fire by Lira-chan reviews
/HIATUS/ /F/F/ Sheltered and spoilt in the Western Empire until her coming-of-age, young 'princess' Sonika must wed... Unless she finds away around it- by following mage-girl Ayame on her mage-quest? More's to the girl and quest than meets the eye.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,888 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 8/4/2003 - Published: 7/18/2003
In Sickness and In Health by thedarkworld reviews
Yuri, shoujo-ai, lesbian. When a serious disease called the Sickness returns to their village, Raine and Lena have to find a way to combat it... and in the meantime come to understand what they mean to each other...
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,524 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Published: 4/27/2009 - Complete
One night, at sleepover camp by tuieri reviews
what happens when you know too much when playing watered down truthordare. little bit o' femslash, but barely. rating simply because it might not be finished.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,487 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/10/2006
Undasia by 333OnlyHalfEvil reviews
When Lisosia's fiancée is kidnapped, she sets out to rescue her. femslash
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,762 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Published: 10/15/2008 - Complete
It Ends Now by Arken reviews
Contains shoujo ai or Yuri. She always left and she always came back. What is so different this time?
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,436 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/6/2005 - Published: 5/2/2004
Slight Not What is Near by SpazCali reviews
When I was five years old, I walked in on my mother having sex with another woman. When I seven, she told me that Faeries were homosexual. When I was ten, I found out that had nothing to do with milk. -Critiques loved.-
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: K - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,123 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 1/17/2010 - Published: 11/17/2009
Eternal Anhelia preview by Matthew J. Brown reviews
Undead soldier Anhelia awakes in a crystal coffin on an island beach, rescued by a mysterious artificial woman, Soot. Her world is turned upside down with war and revolution. She sets about fixing things. Steampunky, military fantasy romance, femslash.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,594 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 6 - Published: 4/13/2010
Who woulda guessed by Volitair reviews
a lesbo cat and a goth
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,245 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 5/12/2006
Elden Viali and the Curse of the Crafters by Adrian StClaire reviews
Following the narrative of Elden Viali, a yet-untested Crafter, as she navigates through her first year at the Lotus Institute of Higher Learning for Women. Rated M for lesbian content. Think lesbian harry potter without broomsticks.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 779 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 8/17/2012 - Published: 4/26/2010
Let me be by no more school ever reviews
Love, hatred and the ultimate betrayal. Mel confesses her biggest secret to her best friend but Mandys reaction brings her nightmares to life. f/f * Finished *
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 24 - Words: 20,412 - Reviews: 114 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 6/30/2003 - Published: 4/3/2003
Frost Bitten by shanejayell reviews
Four women, a snow bound cabin and a surprising revelation...
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,216 - Reviews: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 3/7/2005 - Published: 12/20/2004
Full Metal Shoujo! by shanejayell reviews
A more silly look at yuri romance. A clueless military maid enters school... what could go wrong?
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,281 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/28/2009
Forbidden Love! by shanejayell reviews
What happens when a author finds her life turning into a bad romance novel? Lesbian content and themes.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 28,977 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 9/17/2010 - Published: 1/7/2010
Journey's End by shanejayell reviews
A young woman, a haunted house, and what comes next.
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 14 - Words: 25,461 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 11 - Updated: 4/5/2006 - Published: 11/13/2003
The Naughty Dolly Fun House by Anti-Socialite reviews
Barbie and Kens Dirty little secret is finally out. And what can I say? Barbie's a nasty freak. Homosexual themes, fxf, mxm.
Fiction: Humor - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 743 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/15/2007 - Complete
Under la Lune by brandysauce reviews
Inspired by a dream I had a few months ago. Short little thing; variation a vampire theme and ballet Giselle. Female/female romance.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,724 - Reviews: 3 - Updated: 7/20/2003 - Published: 7/14/2003
Knight In Scratched Up Armor by InnocentPassion reviews
Princess Morganna never seems to find the princes and knights that save her being her true love. And getting captured and saved is getting rather old, well at least until a one not so special day. Slash f/f
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,053 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/7/2006
Smoke and Mirrors this has no real meaning by White Wolf5 reviews
Waring: This contains Yuri. Female/Female relationship. If you don't like it, you can flame me, but I will use them to make smores. This is a story about a Vampire Hunter and a slave, who fall in love. So...yeah...hope you like it.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 7 - Words: 6,214 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 9/11/2003 - Published: 9/6/2003
Anarchy on Wings by Skopje-Tiran reviews
Aleta Evans is just trying to help an old friend. She doesn't appreciate being sucked into a political battle and forced to babysit a valuable android, especially when she's trying to sort out her love life--or lack thereof . Contains girl/girl romance.
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,617 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 1/31/2010 - Published: 12/9/2009
An Irish Tale by MuffyIsMe reviews
I couldn't think of a good name so here you go. Anyways. This is... girl/girl. And this is... very horse-oriented. And um. Yea. Just read the story and you describe it to yourself!
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 10,493 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 8/5/2009 - Published: 2/26/2009
The Precog and Her Pretty Sunshine by Ariana Gentry reviews
Mitsy is a precog in love with one of her best friends. Unfortunately, seeing the future comes with certain responsibilities that can stunt your love live, especially when said friend has some freaky powers of her own. Girl/Girl Guy/Guy Lots of gayness.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 13 - Words: 11,044 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 5 - Published: 3/17/2008 - Complete
Not Quite Cinderella by AdventFalls reviews
A girl who's never been noticed gets the shock of her life on her 18th birthday. But can magic stand up to a fearsome stepmother? An adaptation of the story of Cinderella. Warning: Lesbians ahead!
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 46,205 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 10/10/2008 - Published: 11/30/2007 - Complete
Amaranth: A Love Story by Keeping Nothing reviews
A demon slayer and a demon queen meet each other in what should be the final moments of their lives. But one simple question, one small act is about to change their fates forever. A Lesbian love story.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,501 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 3/31/2008 - Published: 3/30/2008
How I Met Kacy Sharp by Cris Lopez reviews
Sage Mason is a normal college student outcast. She has a tight group of sexual deviant friends and she's doing rather well for herself until one day a certain girl from across the pond changes her life. Lesbian couple. Supernatural, Comedy, Romance. f/f
Fiction: Humor - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 5 - Words: 16,166 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 4/2/2009 - Published: 9/6/2008
154 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »