Home Community Fiction Romance FemslashFTW
FemslashFTW
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Romance, Since: 10-19-11
Founder: Adored - Stories: 213 - Followers: 84 - Staff: 1 - id: 3887
Does anyone still use this site? Feels like the community is dead. Femslash/Yuri stories only. NO yaoi/slash. Please feel free to shoot me a pm if you have any Femslash/Yuri stories you would like added.

the summer of our by haha-nerrrd reviews
"Who the fuck are you?" she snarls, hands balling into fists. The woman blinks slowly, frowning. "...I live here, robber extraordinaire." * Alex escapes to her family's cabin for a vacation to get her head on straight, and gets more than she bargained for. (A "and they were roommates" fic) (re-posted)
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,689 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 6/15/2020
Oniyuri (Tiger Lily) by M.M.Richter-XIII reviews
A young woman, Jootora Rakuen, is returning home to Japan, and finds herself in a new home: temporary girls dormitory Fukuro House inn. Fortunately, it's inhabited by five other young women, who take a liking to her very quickly. Even though she likes them as well, something holds her back: the event that brought her home in the first place... Shoujo-Ai, FemSlash, Yuri, Harem
Fiction: Manga - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,856 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 7 - Published: 12/18/2015
Saved by the Bell (New) by haha-nerrrd reviews
It was just supposed to be a freshman seminar writing class, an easy way for Jill to fulfill a Lib-Ed requirement. But all bets were off when, on the first day, Professor Jackson put down his syllabus and said, "You know, I have a fun idea." Femslash.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,119 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 5/17/2015 - Published: 4/7/2015
The Journalism Club by haha-nerrrd reviews
When a handful of sophomores at Jackson-Daniels High are constantly at each others' throats, they thought they made it clear: they don't mix, period. Apparently not, when their principal forces them all into the Journalism Club. Oh no. 06/17: REVAMP COMING UP, CHECK PROFILE FOR DETAILS.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 17,400 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 6/20/2017 - Published: 7/5/2009
Irish Dreamer by TheExtraGuy reviews
Lesbian Fiction/Yuri/Girls-Love. Mary O'Reiley, a young redhead attending a girls school in Dublin, thought it would be a pretty normal day at school for her... but little did she know her entire life would change after meeting Midori Tamamoto, a transfer student from Japan. This is a story of girl falling in love with someone she never could have dreamed of...
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 140 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 8/24/2012 - Published: 11/15/2010
Good Fences by StarvingLunatic reviews
The sequel to "Please Baby." Gus and Jayce are married with a family. They have a new house in a new neighborhood with new neighbors. They're going to try to fit in... really. Okay, the neighborhood's going to have to accept them on their terms. F/F
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 62,013 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 9/11/2011 - Published: 7/10/2011 - Complete
Drop Dead Gorgeous by KyleKylanTamm reviews
Juliet Nectont had accidentally killed her parents on the fourth day of the first semester of the Sophomore year. Ever since then, a devil has been laying in her heart. Now that she's back for her Junior year, strange events start happening, and Juliet finds herself in the cross-hairs of it all. Can Juliet ever escape her demon? Can she ever truly be human again? YURI. Femslash.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 20 - Words: 102,254 - Reviews: 77 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 7/19/2014 - Published: 11/20/2012
Please Baby by StarvingLunatic reviews
Femslash. Lesbians. This is a PREVIEW! Jayce's life is going downhill after she rescues her little niece from an awful situation. Her girlfriend doesn't want the baby around. Her mother wants to take the baby from her. Things don't seem to get better until she meets Gus. This story has been published by Desert Palm Press. Details on my profile.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 18,111 - Reviews: 97 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 4/30/2010 - Published: 2/13/2010 - Complete
Fragrant Magnolias by narcissenoire reviews
FF, femslash, yuri Shy, wealthy cheerleader Victoria Williams has to move to a new town for her last year of high school. She didn't expect to meet a cool and confident girl who just might turn her life completely upside down.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 24 - Words: 120,242 - Reviews: 362 - Favs: 202 - Follows: 119 - Updated: 8/16/2008 - Published: 6/26/2006
Lux Cipher by DarkRhodion reviews
[sequel to "The Exorcist and the Demon"] Her humanity in jeopardy, the exorcist returns home to the looming threat of a secret organization seeking a power more ancient than the world itself. All she really wanted was a second date with her demon. Femslash, yuri, F/F
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 16 - Words: 191,177 - Reviews: 125 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 58 - Updated: 12/30/2014 - Published: 7/27/2013 - Complete
Say What? by Mr TVM reviews
Meet Liz McCoy, the shy girl who has decided to force herself to stop being intensely shy. Out of her shell she comes and with her comes her cute, sweet BFF Annie. Enter Alex, the VERY experienced new girl in Liz's life. Say What? FEMSLASH
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 19 - Words: 67,878 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 6/23/2011 - Published: 5/8/2009 - Complete
Irony by lovingGhost316 reviews
Femslash. This is a story about a woman who becomes pregnant and has to leave her girlfriend only to have her daughter date a girl who enevitibly brings the mother and her ex girlfriend back together. All because of a cup of coffee and a dash of irony
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 32,153 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 3/9/2013 - Published: 4/7/2012
Pint Size Hero by landcreature reviews
Undercover officer Samantha Andrew's mission is simple. Pretend to be a high school student and protect the senator's daughter. What she did not expect is to be caught in teenage dramas. femslash
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 20 - Words: 46,609 - Reviews: 89 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 66 - Updated: 6/2/2010 - Published: 1/29/2010
Time Stopped by Reinvention reviews
Lesbian, femslash, g/g. What do a friendly workaholic, a cheerful teacher, a pessimistic heiress, and an athletic businesswoman have in common? Nothing, except for their friendship. This is a story about their friendship and their quest for love.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 20 - Words: 65,892 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 8/20/2013 - Published: 10/21/2009 - Complete
The Art of Faith by NightWhisper25 reviews
I was exactly the kind of girl this shouldn't happen to: devoutly Catholic, learned in my faith, and confident in my beliefs. At least, that was the case until God's worst weather blew Meg into my life, making me question everything I believed about love, faith, right, and wrong. F/F; references to religion, homosexuality, and crises of faith. Alternating POVs.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Spiritual - Chapters: 17 - Words: 53,220 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 54 - Updated: 8/5/2017 - Published: 6/29/2012
You're perfect the way you are by serene blue sea reviews
When Danica Stanley moved to Tennessee, she was only looking forward to lead a normal life as a high school junior. Little did she know that she would have revelations that would alter her life forever, when she meets a certain tomboy, Alexis Johnson. Warnings: Femslash, some language.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,784 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 2/15/2015 - Published: 11/11/2013
My lovely almost albino lover by hakari3456 reviews
My town has always had vampires, you know. They have white hair and pink eyes. Basically, albinos with a craving for blood and some interesting company. Little did I know i was going to be the mate of one. Femslash Yuri
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,593 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 11/8/2009 - Published: 10/19/2009
Burned by StarvingLunatic reviews
F/F. Femmeslash. Everyone thinks that Donnie and Rae have the perfect relationship. It all seems very true until Audrey comes along. Apparently, nothing is perfect.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 69,433 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 1/17/2010 - Published: 10/22/2009 - Complete
Longing by Millie Dillmont reviews
{F/F} Fredi can't understand why Kelly left..and now she's back. They try to piece their life back together. Please r&r!
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 42,742 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 11/21/2005 - Published: 3/26/2005
The Spoken Words by inwardtransience reviews
Lorelei was perfect—smart, funny, butch-cute as hell. But there was one problem: she was deaf. (F/F)
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 11 - Words: 57,979 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 9/7/2015 - Published: 12/2/2012
Carmella: A Vignette by keisan1
Unable to access my 'keisan' account, I had to create another one. This little vignette is more of a scene of a potential new story. Also, it features a lesbian relationship, so if that's not your cup of tea, move along. Otherwise, I'd love to hear your response! Enjoy! LGBTQ. Rated: T...will likely become M later.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,159 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/24/2012
Confusing Love by Gin-Kaida reviews
Ember is a girl that's all about love. But what happens when she starts to fall for her lesbian friend while her boyfriend's about to be shipped off training for the army? Will she stay with her boyfriend or will she let herself fall for her best friend?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,818 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 5/27/2009 - Published: 3/21/2009
Coincidence or Fate? by KnightOfAngst reviews
The story of two people and their feelings when their paths cross. Are they meeting by chance or by fate? FxF, Shoujo-Ai
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 16,844 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 7/7/2014 - Published: 1/1/2010
Clear Skies With You by Shut Down Everything reviews
Slice of life story about two best friends falling in love. Femslash.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,271 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 7/25/2011 - Published: 5/29/2008
Claire and Summer by und3adpoet reviews
Claire has never felt quite the way that Summer makes her feel. Claire is always left wanting more of Summer's attention, and strange infatuation slowly turns to love as she pursues the mysterious girl and the inevitable trouble that soon follows.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,509 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 4/21/2012 - Published: 4/16/2012
102 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »