Home Community Fiction Manga For Whom The Bell Tolls
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Manga, Since: 10-19-06
Founder: Darket - Stories: 11 - Followers: 20 - id: 108
This is a collection of cool Manga stories that need some attention. I included my big three too. The other featured work is ungodly kickass so if you want something to amuse, do come in. If you wanna have work featured you find note worthy, lemme know.Your stories have to be action tho. It can be a nearly reviewless one, but if there is great action, I'll take it. But if it's not in the criteria, I don't want it... But PM me, IM me, email me if you want stuff in.

Restart by Thundy reviews
Sol Destello had a loving sister, a best friend, a happy life. That was until he found out he possesses an item that an entire race is hunting after. Where? Inside him. "To give it another chance, even without hope...That is the meaning of restart." (Discontinued)
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Humor - Chapters: 58 - Words: 123,544 - Reviews: 210 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 6/11/2013 - Published: 8/30/2011
Dimension Hopper by Darket reviews
Aaron and Xehil both have been fighting each other their whole lives. After making it to Okinawa, the two super humans stumble across a project that sends other worldly fighters like them into our world. Contains violence, gore and m rated chaps with sex
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 27,812 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 11/12/2011 - Published: 8/4/2011
Cataclyst Jack by Sierra Horizon reviews
In a post-apocalyptic desert world, a boy named Jack and his bodyguard, Snake Skin have to find Heaven's Gate, the gate to paradise. Along the way, they'll meet new people. Rated T for non-excessive bloody violence and language. HIATUS
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Western - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,380 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/6/2011 - Published: 7/21/2011
Etherena Beta by Nnaemeka reviews
Ethan and Bret, two orphan kids,but left with mysterious powers and a massive fortune.But the only way to inherit it is by going to school.Sounds easy? That's what they thought. Read and review. I SAID READ IT PPL! Chapter 14 released!
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 14 - Words: 7,354 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 5/20/2008 - Published: 4/7/2008
Into The Void by Melissa Norvell reviews
CHAPTER 29 POSTED! To stop the birth of a void, you must first stop the threat. But when the odds are against you, can you pull through with a dysfunctional team and put your differences aside for the sake of the mission? Not a chance. Shounenai and het.
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 30 - Words: 134,890 - Reviews: 636 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 5/25/2009 - Published: 3/13/2006
The Star Saga: A Wished Fate by morbid-scribbles reviews
Has anyone ever told you, that if you wished on a star, your wish would come true? And has anyone ever warned you to be careful what you wish for? It’s true. Not your sissy shoujo![A remake of a successful story I wrote years ago under Turbo Cookie!]
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 8 - Words: 14,580 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 8/29/2007 - Published: 3/13/2007
Shadow Cop by Darket reviews
Alex Schauman was the best cop on the force. Strict to the code and his reputation he lived everything out swell before being shot to death. Months later he rises from the dead to get revenge while a demonic incarnation hunts him down. Intense gore
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Horror - Chapters: 5 - Words: 20,686 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 12/2/2006 - Published: 11/12/2006
Exoneration by ByFyreLyte reviews
Note: This used to be DarkBane, simply underwent a fitting name change. Paranormal Hunter Matthew Vadenhart XIV unearths a plot far deeper than he suspected when he roots out a clan of werewolves residing in a clock tower.
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Horror/Supernatural - Chapters: 10 - Words: 13,948 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 6/2/2007 - Published: 9/17/2006
Subject One by Darket reviews
Travis grew up unaware of his past as being a test subject. Now as an adult, test subjects like him with inhuman powers embark to terminate him and everybody he knows. Now up to him to reset his life and survive. Contains gore, sex, nudity
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 32 - Words: 76,918 - Reviews: 170 - Favs: 16 - Updated: 5/7/2011 - Published: 5/24/2006 - Complete
The Drifter by Darket reviews
Leon Goashima is considered one of the most deadliest people in America. He's feared by many, but his girlfriend Charlotte gets captured. This sets him off on an adventure where he finds friends and new love on the way. R&R, I'll R&R U REVISED complete
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 56,276 - Reviews: 213 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/27/2007 - Published: 4/2/2006 - Complete
Blood Stained Rose by Darket reviews
Rei had grown up as a warrior, respectful to her clan, Bushido, and the law of the Earth. After her clan falls, she tries to find the ones who ruined her life by joining a freedom group known as Liberation. Contains sex, violence, and lots of gore.
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 34 - Words: 80,766 - Reviews: 290 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 8/10/2011 - Published: 7/1/2006 - Complete