Home Community Fiction Romance For the Love of OneShots
For the Love of OneShots
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Romance, Since: 02-13-07
Founder: Lily Llynn - Stories: 1,012 - Followers: 670 - Staff: 7 - id: 692
The best romance oneshots, at least in our opinion, no matter how quirky or fluffy or predictable they are. Boasting the biggest collection of the best romantic oneshots: 900 plus!

Ordinary Day by Sleepless but not in Seattle reviews
Sometimes the past just bites you in the ass at four o'clock on a Tuesday afternoon. In Regan's case, the past is over six-feet tall and wears a leather jacket. ONE-SHOT
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,973 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/28 - Complete
Finding Forever by Sleepless but not in Seattle reviews
After a never-ending stream of bad relationships, Elise has decided to give-up on finding her forever, choosing instead a life of cats, sweat-pants, and comfortable shoes. Unfortunately, somebody is not entirely enthused with this plan. ONE-SHOT
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,149 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/23 - Complete
The Proposal by estrellabella reviews
“I made the best decision of my life when I decided to talk to you. I knew you were the most beautiful girl in that cafeteria, and I still think that today." Lindsey's breath caught in her throat. Suddenly this situation was extremely familiar. ONESHOT.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,940 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 5 - Published: 10/26/2009 - Complete
The Blind Date by Sleepless but not in Seattle reviews
Quinn Sinclair has been told that she is going to meet the perfect man tonight. All she has to do is walk up to a guy she has never met before and tell him that her best friend thinks they'd be perfect together. How hard could that be? ONE-SHOT
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,042 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/10 - Complete
Sweeter Than Fiction by AlysonSerenaStone reviews
Alec and Emma had been dating for nearly three years now. Emma had never been in a romantic relationship before him. She had promised to herself that she would never fall in love and end up in a miserable marriage like her parents. Whenever she and Alec had started seeing each other, she had to tell herself: "You are a lover. (A Drop of Romeo Star Crossed. Round 8)
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,024 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/20/2013 - Complete
Green Tea Flavoured Ice Cream by Minkaos reviews
Jason Anderson likes Lindsey Phearson. A lot. The only problem is that he's a stupid fool and can't seem to confess to her. Oneshot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,839 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/2/2013 - Complete
You Can't Have Everything by MarcellaWynd reviews
Being a Coldstream Guard was an honour – until one day. Not talking or moving on the job – easy. Not asking a beautiful girl out on the job – a hell lot harder. One-shot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,425 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 21 - Published: 8/10/2013 - Complete
Cliché by fluffyfangedbunny reviews
"I have enough real life in my life thank you very much. What I want is fantasy."
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,604 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/13/2013 - Complete
That Picture Perfect Kind by justmaybe reviews
One Shot. Who knew that the embarrassingly awkward photo of me dressed as Tinker Bell would lead to the best worst first date ever?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,489 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 8 - Published: 7/25/2012 - Complete
Eloquently by keepsailingkids reviews
[ONESHOT] "If I fall in love with a guy... I think it'll be his words," My voice was quieter than I expected it to be. In truth, I had never truly fallen in love with someone. I had stared enviously at the empty sides of certain boys in my life, but I had never really experienced what it was like to love someone in their entirety.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,588 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 57 - Published: 8/15/2013 - Complete
Kindred Cadency by keepsailingkids reviews
[ONESHOT] My face suddenly felt warm. My heartbeat quickened. Of course it was him. Other than my mother's paranoid and overbearing calls, he was the only one to call me at such an hour without hesitation or apology. The usual reason for his calling was- "You have to listen to this new band I came across today." -that.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,079 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/12/2013 - Complete
Dating Dr Nelson by Stephlikeswriting reviews
Nelson knows he needs to study hard to pass his medical school exams and become the doctor he's always wanted to be...but he hasn't seen his girlfriend in five days, and just why won't she answer his calls or texts? It's a little distracting, so say the lease.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,848 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/18/2013 - Complete
Open Season by ares the olympian reviews
you never really realize just how much you appreciate something until its gone. In Jake's case, he doesn't realize he loves his best friend until she starts ignoring him.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,098 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/19/2013 - Complete
In the Sudden Event of a Confrontation by theKnobblyKneedWriter reviews
ONESHOT. Face-to-face battle is the hardest of all. But you're going to have to tell him you're in love with him some day.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,669 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 91 - Follows: 5 - Published: 3/3/2012 - Complete
Ass out of U and Me by audacityofmymind reviews
He sighed. "Look, I may know you are sleeping with my sister but I have this imaginary world where my sister's biggest sexual activity is holding hands. And you are kinda ruining it for me. So…please, stop." - You know what they say about assumptions! Never assume, it makes an ASS out of U and ME. OneShot. Be warned about strong language and mention of M rated stuff...
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,299 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/1/2013 - Complete
I Can Be That Guy by audacityofmymind reviews
Jake has been in love with Lexie since forever. And when a misunderstanding leads to a confession...well, you know how that goes. One-Shot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,102 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/12/2011 - Complete
A Snotty Romance by LoverofBach reviews
Football/nerd cliche. "Uh there's a booger on your face" I blurted out. Now it was his turn to blush. In a blur of movement he swiped at his cheek. "Did I get it...?" "Uh..yeah" I lied. -ONESHOT-
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,669 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/18/2012 - Complete
Makeup Lessons by LoverofBach reviews
Goth/Cheerleader cliche. Kate, the varsity cheer captain can do back-flips but has no idea how to put on makeup. But maybe a hot, eyeliner wearing goth can fix that...ONESHOT.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,765 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/22/2012 - Complete
Bad Luck by Mad for Figs reviews
-ONE SHOT- I woke up with gum in my hair, my paper only half done, with thirty minutes until my interview started for my first choice job. It stared pouring, I had no umbrella, there were no cabs and I broke my favorite pair of heels. The last thing I needed at this moment was for a cranky NYPD officer to search my bag while I watched the subway pull away from the station.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,993 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 8 - Published: 7/10/2013 - Complete
Searching for the One by LightPrevails reviews
It's prom and even though I hate it...I've gotta find someone. Too bad I'm a magnet for rejection. --Tammy Ugh...why doesn't she just ask? Doesn't she know I've loved her since the first grade? -- Jimmy. It's time to expect the unexpected. ONEHSOT
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,005 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/2/2010 - Complete
The Shoes by spaghetti reviews
Shoes. Lust. Hockey. PoliSci midterms. Shoes. How one guy is vanquished by a really awesome pair of pumps. One-shot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,737 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/30/2009 - Complete
Unexpected by spaghetti reviews
Unexpected in more ways than one! Ducking into a book store to avoid a sudden summer storm might end up being more exciting than you'd anticipate, especially if there's a cute and grumpy boy running the cash. One-shot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,744 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/24/2010 - Complete
Another Vigilante by settingthesunrise reviews
We've seen how Spiderman and Superman and all those other guys deal with the challenges of being a superhero, but what about their girlfriends? An entirely true (maybe) account of the behind the scenes stuff they don't show you in those comic books.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,846 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/9/2013 - Complete
Call it Survival Instinct by spaghetti reviews
It's holy-crap cold, and that isn't something Nia does well. Maybe her hot-but-jerky neighbour can give her a hand with that? "Are you crazy? For all I know you might tie me up and chop off my head with your axe and steal the contents of my purse." onesho
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,957 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/10/2011 - Complete
Thorn in My Side by spaghetti reviews
They antagonize each other, plain and simple. They bicker and they fight and they push each other's buttons. And damn if they don't enjoy it. One-shot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,261 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/28/2012 - Complete
983 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »