Home Community Fiction Romance Forbidden Emotions
Forbidden Emotions
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Romance, Since: 10-07-07
Founder: The Maltese Falcon - Stories: 3 - Followers: 0 - id: 1365
Stories of forbidden impossible emotions and situations. A glimpse into the unaccepted, unknown, or plain wierd happenings arounds us. Starting off with my own but hoping to add the best out of such stuff out there.Note: There is some 'M' rated material, so change rating to view...

Forbidden Emotions 3: Confessions by The Maltese Falcon reviews
A complete Short Story part of my Forbidden Emotions Series of oneshots with a sharp twist in their tail. Looking for authors to contribute stories, ideas to the collection. Can't say much without any spoilers. Enjoy... [Revs. returned]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,109 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 10/10/2007 - Complete
Forbidden Emotions 1: The Laws of Attraction by The Maltese Falcon reviews
A complete Short Story part of my Forbidden Emotions Series of oneshots with a sharp twist in their tail. Looking for authors to contribute stories, ideas to the collection. Can't say much without any spoilers Enjoy... [Revs. returned]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,138 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 10/5/2007 - Complete