Home Community Poetry Friendship Forever & Always
Forever & Always
Follow .
Focus: Poetry Friendship, Since: 02-19-09
Founder: CastleOfGlass - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - id: 2381
Some heartbreaking, some just written out of pure joy... poetry that really finds its way to the heart.

Horrible Game That's Always Played by zestychicken2 reviews
You think you know someone... Then they start to play the game... And you get abandoned...
Poetry: Friendship - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 204 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 2/12/2009 - Complete
Lonely Rose by mer-mer reviews
Just a poem I wrote for my friend, he really depresses me. Please tell me what you think.
Poetry: Friendship - Rated: T - English - Poetry/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 86 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 2/13/2009 - Complete
Betrayal by BlueSapphire92 reviews
I'll never understand why...
Poetry: Friendship - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 159 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/18/2009 - Complete
Havie Lead Skies by Tybalt Robin Ivanov reviews
With the passing of childhood, the age of innocence is waning. As the world begin to move at a faster pace, those of us holding fast to that innocence are left behind.
Poetry: Friendship - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 142 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 2/18/2009 - Complete