Home Community General Freak's Ludicrous Monthly Challenge Amazing Entries
Freak's Ludicrous Monthly Challenge Amazing Entries
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 09-23-08
Founder: Freak-of-Spade - Stories: 54 - Followers: 0 - id: 2073
A C2 created to get together all the wonderful entries to my monthly challenges. Within this C2 thou shalt find many a wondrous, romantic, beautiful thing. But most importantly: SLASH! Special thanks to everyone who responded!

Disneyland Is Not Responsible by big.break.and.laryngitis reviews
... For Any Lost Or Stolen Boyfriends. Freak-of-Spade's March challenge. Patrick and Owen get lost in Disneyland. This could either be the most romantic night of their lives... or it could be a complete disaster. MxM slash, one-shot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,320 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/17/2009 - Complete
Slow Down by the grimm cow orker reviews
slash- Bret tries to return home and, even given his horrible sense of direction, fails horribly. But then, Avery's always been the dependable one./ For Freak-of-Spade's March Challenge
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,588 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/21/2009 - Complete
In My Own Little Corner by sweetdonalbain81507 reviews
Slash, written for Freak-of-Spade's February challenge. Sometimes, there is unrequited love, and that is terrible. And sometimes, there is love that is requited, but just not possible, and that is worse.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,670 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 8 - Published: 3/6/2009 - Complete
In Such a Cause by sweetdonalbain81507 reviews
Written for Freak-of-Spade's January challenge. A Revolutionary War romance between a Patriot and a Loyalist. Slash.
Fiction: Historical - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,275 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/31/2009 - Complete
Deliverance by the grimm cow orker reviews
lightslash- Briar has a condition that will kill him before he turns eighteen, but he can't seem to bring himself to care. Not when he has Paul./ For Freak-of-Spade's February challenge.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,446 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Published: 3/1/2009
Living in a Fairy Tale by sweetdonalbain81507 reviews
Despite it all, Jeremy can't help loving his family. And he can't help loving William. Written for Freak of Spade's December Challenge. Slash.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,803 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/18/2008 - Complete
Your Name is What? by Bele reviews
Al has just been kicked out of his house and meets Jamie, who is standing on the edge of a bridge. What is a man to think? Hopefully a little humorous. December Challenge from Freak-of-Spade. SLASH.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,363 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Published: 1/4/2009 - Complete
The Bandanna Epic by Chasmodai Blue reviews
Slash// Leigh wanders around in the aftermath of the Great Biological War in search of the isolation of night, only to meet up with a boy who has never seen the sun.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,964 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 19 - Published: 1/5/2009 - Complete
The Rhinoceros and the Flight Bird by iSee reviews
I like the way the feathers stick to you and how you breathe through your nose and how your trying to kill yourself really brought us together. A one-shot for Freak's December Challenge.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,867 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 12/27/2008 - Complete
Kaleidoscopes, coworkers and snotty little kids by firestar267 reviews
One-shot. For freak-of-Spade’s monthly challenge. Only it’s a month late. Matt and Nathan argue. A lot. If they weren’t trying to kill each other it was only logical that they would move on to other…more interesting things. Right? RATED FOR LANGUAGE.
Fiction: Humor - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,230 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/2/2008 - Complete
Roses, Karma, or Something Cliché Like That by sweetdonalbain81507 reviews
Slash-I'm a hopeless romantic. I know it, but almost no one else does. My longtime boyfriend does. So why did he break up with me? Written for Freak-of-Spade's September Challenge. Posted for fun.
Fiction: General - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,913 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Published: 11/2/2008 - Complete
Arithmetic by Sinor reviews
SLASH Sacchi has a lot of rage at one of his fellow employees, who seems hell-bent on driving Sacchi out of his mind. For Freak-of-Spade's challenge.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,040 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 13 - Published: 10/13/2008 - Complete
Tree Forts and Broken Cars by Blaze Moonlight reviews
Nath Jones didn't really care it they were normal. Life just happened that way for them. For Freak-of-Spade's November Challenge.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,751 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/30/2008 - Complete
Love, Dairy, and Suicide by NekoKamiFL reviews
Not necessarily in that order, of course. MM Slash. Written for Freak-of-Spade's December challenge.
Fiction: General - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,010 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/24/2008 - Complete
Dive Into the Stars by Silver Edged Fantasy reviews
When he whispers about a treasure in the stars I know he needs me to keep his feet on the ground. To do that I just I have to convince him to come down off that ledge.One-shot for Freak-Of-Spades December Challenge. Slash.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,180 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/1/2009 - Complete
Hanging by a Thread by Cattails reviews
-Slash- On the brink of being pushed off an icy bridge railing was not how Avery wanted to spend his Christmas. But he should have expected it when dealing with the unpredictable and apparently suicidal Cal. /for Freak-of-Spade's December Challenge/
Fiction: General - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,220 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/1/2009 - Complete
Bridges by the grimm cow orker reviews
slash- I just got out of my own personal prison; so it stood to reason that I didn't want the guy to die on me, right? Just on principle alone./ for Freak-of-Spade's December Challenge
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,226 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 11/7/2009 - Published: 12/21/2008 - Complete
Sleeping Would Be Better by iSee reviews
Once upon a time there was a sleeping clock who forgot the time when he knew he could fall in love. Someone needs to take his hands. Keep him steady. Wind him up again and then let him speak. A oneshot for Freak's November Challenge.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,046 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 11/25/2008 - Complete
I Want My Coffee! by kfjkaskm reviews
A guy gets Ayden fired from his job. So, why is he offering Ayden a place to stay, knows all about him and wants black coffee all the time. For Freak of Spade The Freak's Ludicrous Monthly Challenges. M/M pairing Slash! Don't like slash, don't read!
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,490 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 10/16/2008 - Complete
Ursäkta, ou est mi seiki? by Chasmodai Blue reviews
Slash one-shot// In which there is an epic battle between French and Swedish, fought valiantly with cunning intervention, cruel seduction, and passive aggressive notes. Loser buys dinner. //For Freak-Of-Spade's challenge.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,135 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 16 - Published: 10/30/2008 - Complete
A Life like Old Movies by iSee reviews
Samuel may not be much of an actor, he may make you afraid that your theater's all but ruins. No one is perfection even in the mirror make it last for the time being, stop trying to make your life another old movie. A oneshot for Freak's October Challenge
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,619 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Published: 10/27/2008 - Complete
Trick and Treat by Carnivale reviews
At that point, there was only one thing to be done: run across the street and punch him in the face. *slash, for Freak-of-Spade's October challenge*
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,478 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/26/2008 - Complete
Conquering the Neighbor by Crystal Dynasty reviews
Written for Freak-of-Spade's October challenge. One-shot. In which elevators bring people together.
Fiction: General - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,179 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 9 - Published: 10/21/2008 - Complete
Of Authors, Bookshops and Employees by howfreudian reviews
I'm only an author, I never asked to get involved in this soap opera cliche of an employee's life. Written for Oct. Freak-of-Spade's challenge. Slash. MxM. All the good things in life, basically...
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,306 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/12/2008 - Complete
Brotherly Love by sweetdonalbain81507 reviews
Slash-Ever since we were sixteen and fourteen, she's been going out with the wrong guys. Now, how can I get rid of this one...Written for Freak-of-Spade's October challenge.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,504 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/5/2008 - Complete
35 | Page 1 2 Next »