Home Community Fiction Romance Funny:Humor:Romance:Series:Fantasies:Haunted
Funny:Humor:Romance:Series:Fantasies:Haunted
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Romance, Since: 05-10-07
Founder: MyChemistryCascade - Stories: 11 - Followers: 0 - id: 956
This is for stories that is funny, humor, romance, series, fantasies or haunted! Ok, actually, I dunno what to named the title so if some of you have ideas, then please tell me! lol. If you want to be a staff, then you're welcome!

My Guardian Angel by xoxluurve reviews
ONE SHOT. She said, “Silly, you’re my guardian angel…” and he said, “Yeah, I guess I am. I promise I won’t let you down.” He didn't.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,718 - Reviews: 198 - Favs: 371 - Follows: 24 - Published: 5/17/2007 - Complete
Brown Eyes by xoxluurve reviews
It's like we're more than just friends but still less than lovers, you're oh so tough, but I want to be your first weakness. Here we go again with the mixed signals and second thoughts.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 31 - Words: 123,104 - Reviews: 4193 - Favs: 2,235 - Follows: 1,919 - Updated: 9/25/2013 - Published: 7/22/2006
Maybe You Were the One by angels and effects reviews
REMOVED. Because he loved her, but never told her. One shot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 18 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/19/2006 - Complete
Rain or Shine by angels and effects reviews
REMOVED. SKoW challenge response. A boy who can't speak, a little girl determined to read his soul and a pink hair ribbon can add up to so many things... including love.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 18 - Reviews: 140 - Favs: 191 - Follows: 12 - Published: 5/16/2007 - Complete
The Guardian Angel by Little Miss Angel reviews
[COMPLETE] Eric is half naked when he walks into his room to find Aurora sitting on his bed. What's he supposed to say when she tells him that she's his guardian angel? He's destined for great things, but what happens when forbidden feelings develop?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,114 - Reviews: 489 - Favs: 351 - Follows: 63 - Updated: 2/2/2007 - Published: 8/7/2006 - Complete