Home Community Fiction Romance Funny Little Dance
Funny Little Dance
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Romance, Since: 01-02-07
Founder: summers-end - Stories: 156 - Followers: 67 - id: 526
Stories that make your heart do that funny little dance. Almost all are updated regularly or finished. All of them have perfect grammar. Writing styles vary. Cliches and Originals. Check out my profile for more stories that are of the Romance genre but not category. If a link leads you to a story that has been removed by the author, please PM me and let me know! Thanks!

Five Tasks of the Riverside by Jessie L. Star - AKA star123 reviews
"I know what you're thinking, and you're wrong. We don't want to do anything perverted with your underpants, on the contrary, they'd be revered." Some Saturday nights are more interesting than others... One Shot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,082 - Reviews: 117 - Favs: 328 - Follows: 19 - Published: 4/15/2012 - Complete
The Hole Already Filled with Weird by Jessie L. Star - AKA star123 reviews
One Shot. Sometimes you fall in a hole and there's only one person you want to be there with you. Sometimes the hole is literal.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,059 - Reviews: 100 - Favs: 154 - Follows: 9 - Published: 10/19/2012 - Complete
Hey, Babe by theyStoleMyPenName reviews
Babe. That’s all he ever calls me now. Like I’m just another chick to him. COMPLETE.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 11,649 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 199 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 4/27/2009 - Published: 4/4/2009 - Complete
That Little Twist by Spicydreams62 reviews
"No. I love you Giselle, but I won't do it. I won't choose. I can't choose between my best friend and my girlfriend. It's like she's the sun and you’re the air and you're asking me to give one up. I can’t choose. Not between you two," Brett growls.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 12,520 - Reviews: 86 - Favs: 218 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 9/3/2010 - Published: 8/29/2010 - Complete
Panties and Potted Plants by thenifoundfivedollars reviews
What's a girl to do when she's in a crunch, wearing nothing but scandalous lingerie? Certainly not trust the guy responsible for the recent disappearance of her diet soda. Oneshot. REMOVED.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 42 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 127 - Follows: 11 - Published: 1/4/2012 - Complete
The Path of Least Resistance by PoppySeeds reviews
Sophie and David had nearly forgotten about each other until a twist of fate leads to a slew of emails, several bad dates, and the realization that even the ocean between them shouldn't keep them apart.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,192 - Reviews: 162 - Favs: 92 - Follows: 45 - Updated: 12/6/2010 - Published: 4/20/2010 - Complete
The Difference Knowing Makes by thenifoundfivedollars reviews
After vowing to never date another frat guy, he's trying to bend her new rule. Only because she'd so stupidly, under the influence of cheap punch and an extremely stressful Thursday, confessed that he might just be the most adorable guy on campus. Complete. REMOVED.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 22 - Words: 25,784 - Reviews: 235 - Favs: 368 - Follows: 122 - Updated: 5/1/2012 - Published: 3/10/2011 - Complete
Suburban ATM by LittleLadyLoveless reviews
Perfect, awkward moments can happen at any time, especially when and where you least expect them. Emily learns this fact on a short errand to the bank, and she'll probably never view ATM machines the same way again. One-Shot
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,641 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/5/2012 - Complete
The Way to a Man's Heart is Clearly Food Analogies by DevonnyAuriel reviews
Oneshot. Belle's surefire ways to get a guy: 1, Write his name on your hand. 2, Lure him in with jelly beans. If it works for kids, it works for men. And 3, recite your many witty food analogies. He won't be able to resist.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 12,131 - Reviews: 198 - Favs: 731 - Follows: 44 - Published: 10/29/2008 - Complete
Four Sides of A Triangle by Lady Femme Fatale reviews
Matchmaking is supposed to be easy. But Madeline is going to learn that love can't be planned when she starts to fall for the last person she ever thought she would, who also happens to be the man her best friend claims to love as well.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 490 - Reviews: 288 - Favs: 189 - Follows: 88 - Updated: 7/21/2013 - Published: 1/1/2011 - Complete
Swimming in Rain by Lady Femme Fatale reviews
Marion is a die-hard USC fan. Aiden goes to UCLA Law School. If only college rivalries were the worst of their problems. They say opposites attract. Well, some crash into each other.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 24 - Words: 76,847 - Reviews: 319 - Favs: 223 - Follows: 109 - Updated: 7/21/2013 - Published: 9/29/2010 - Complete
Hero Complex by jamaninja reviews
In a fit of sudden heroism, Miriam Porter saved a little girl from certain death. But the girl turned out to be the president's daughter. So now who's going to save Miriam from falling in love with the president's sexy son? Oh, shenanigans...
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 18 - Words: 80,624 - Reviews: 396 - Favs: 728 - Follows: 170 - Updated: 8/24/2011 - Published: 7/21/2011 - Complete
I want to belong by RMB4 reviews
I am the sensible girl, the one who does not mind guys aren't interested. So how can I have fallen for a man who can have every girl he wants? How did that happen? How can I get myself out of this mess and - more importantly - do I want to get out?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 69 - Words: 129,488 - Reviews: 824 - Favs: 378 - Follows: 225 - Updated: 8/30/2011 - Published: 2/10/2010 - Complete
Confessions of a Former Chew Toy by woodstock1969 reviews
When I found out that Tully, my estranged childhood best friend, was rooming with my ex, the overly opinionated, rich tool, I knew that things were bound to get weird. I can't stand awkward situations, and my freshman year of college just became one. Joy.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 21 - Words: 98,087 - Reviews: 580 - Favs: 614 - Follows: 381 - Updated: 1/9/2011 - Published: 6/26/2008 - Complete
The One by SongShadow20 reviews
It's Alana's wedding day. A perfect day, but filled with a sad love. Grant can't help looking at his sister in-law again and for the last time asking, "What if she's my one?"
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,777 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/22/2011 - Complete
Flirting or Sexual Harassment? by rose ash reviews
One-shot I guess it depends on who you ask. Trent would say it’s flirting. Andrea would say it’s sexual harassment. Read and decide for yourself. Rated T for language, mostly. Now on 150 fave lists, yay!
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,647 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 323 - Follows: 15 - Published: 7/25/2009 - Complete
The Fall of the House of Veadra by ms silverquill reviews
Being queen gives you a heady amount of power, but you still can’t stop betrayal, death, and war. It’s a lesson Juliana learned the hard way; she hopes she lives long enough to pass it on to her sister. And, sometimes a fall is really just a stumble. Comp
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 19,856 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 3/14/2011 - Published: 1/13/2011 - Complete
Taking Down Tanner by i found nemo reviews
Warning: Innocent people were used and manipulated in getting Tanner Williams to fall madly in love with Samantha Goldstein. You know what they say - don't play games with a girl who can play better. Too bad no one told Sam the rules were changing...
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 11 - Words: 24,557 - Reviews: 114 - Favs: 216 - Follows: 68 - Updated: 6/3/2009 - Published: 1/12/2009 - Complete
The Shed by EruptingFender9 reviews
My best friend and I were standing in front of the shed the first day we got it. The areas around our mouths were stained from our self congratulatory popsicles. My favorite part of the snapshot was that our hands were connected between us.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,035 - Reviews: 87 - Favs: 157 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 5/6/2008 - Published: 4/26/2008 - Complete
The EllieFin in the Cupboard by Jessie L. Star - AKA star123 reviews
Oneshot. 'I grinned, liking this stranger with his warm brown eyes and cup that announced he was a 12 year old girl.' Turns out cupboards under the stairs aren't just for wizards.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,967 - Reviews: 109 - Favs: 313 - Follows: 22 - Published: 1/5/2011 - Complete
Rough Petals by Penelope P reviews
So was it a really big deal that I was getting paid for sex? It was a huge misunderstanding. And so what if that letter finally arrived which made my stomach roll. I would have handled it. It's his fault he made my life even more complicated.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 24 - Words: 105,873 - Reviews: 1099 - Favs: 954 - Follows: 322 - Updated: 5/19/2009 - Published: 1/1/2009 - Complete
Sly Dog by Lainiee reviews
Winning her over had nothing to do with flowers, chocolate or suave dance moves. He only kept barging through her door to harass her. [OneShot]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,075 - Reviews: 317 - Favs: 1,033 - Follows: 60 - Published: 8/15/2005 - Complete
Something Blue by B. J. Winters reviews
Cole has loved Victoria for most of his life, but it takes her return to town and pending wedding to make him realize it. He needs to speak now - or forever hold his peace. Hopelessly cliche, but fun.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 84,450 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 12/14/2009 - Published: 7/30/2009 - Complete
The Healing Properties of Tea by Emakoke reviews
It's not every day a gorgeous, enigmatic stranger gives you a cup of tea just to cheer you up. Actually, in my case it is. Why is he doing this, and more importantly, who is he?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 29,161 - Reviews: 156 - Favs: 230 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 12/16/2009 - Published: 7/16/2009 - Complete
To Feel the Sun by Aurette reviews
When the love of her life marries someone else, Gracie has to accept reality and move on. With devastatingly attractive lawyers and cute cellists who won't go away, love shows that if it's one thing, it's unpredictable. Winner of Best Het for SKoW Round 12!
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 20 - Words: 65,096 - Reviews: 559 - Favs: 878 - Follows: 124 - Updated: 8/23/2012 - Published: 12/11/2008 - Complete
112 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »