Home Community Fiction Supernatural Future Hall of Fame
Future Hall of Fame
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Supernatural, Since: 11-24-08
Founder: heatherkoch - Stories: 3 - Followers: 2 - id: 2186
This is for all those people out there, that want to be a famous author due to the nature of their being. Just post on here, and I'll be sure to read. If you get lucky, I'll leave a review, but you have to review mine first. Post away!

Mind Games by Fading Mercy reviews
Boy meets girl. Girl's games begin.
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,687 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/28/2008
Academy, Vampire Style by FairyNinjaPrincess reviews
Callie has just gotten into one of the best school's in the country, but everything is not what it seems. When strage things start happening Callie starts to investigate. Little did she know, that desicion could cost her and her friends their lives.
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 813 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/23/2008
The Scent of Blood by Nothing In Blood reviews
At Hartfield Academy, the disabled, the brilliant, and Wolves and Bats walk together, living there lives peacefully as the scent of blood floats in the air. Slash, werewolves, vampires, and teenage hormones.
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,753 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/27/2008