Home Community Fiction Sci-Fi Futuristic Minds
Futuristic Minds
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Sci-Fi, Since: 05-10-10
Founder: Alphatau - Stories: 8 - Followers: 0 - id: 3178
Sci-fi dealing with the mind and the future, which is a surprisingly large category. PM if you have any mind-related sci-fi.

The Thirteenth Birthday by Zeddiphan reviews
A young boy celebrates his thirteenth birthday in a strange world of machines.
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,017 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 5/12/2011 - Complete
Dreams of Dust by Akhdar reviews
They call us Somnams, people who can bend reality as if it was merely a dream. For me, it's a nightmare. If my bug keeps spreading, I'll be a dead man. They say that there's one of us, a Somnam, that can dream me cured. I need to find him before the end.
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 39 - Words: 51,686 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/21/2010 - Published: 2/11/2010
Dreams of Uncertainty, Surrealism of Reality by KagamiNoRyukuKai reviews
Between dream and reality is a thin boundary. Cross it, and follow a simply college student through an adventure of a lifetime that was definitely not on any university description. One Prophecy, one dream, one power. What awaits him at the end? Find Out!
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 55 - Words: 547,023 - Reviews: 77 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 7/3/2009 - Published: 7/28/2007
A Crystal Heart by sweet dream reviews
When does sincerity become sorrow and despair? When does control become confinement and torture? When does fear become irrational? These are the questions that create a thin line of what is understandable and what is wrong...
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Fantasy - Chapters: 5 - Words: 2,460 - Reviews: 2 - Updated: 10/3/2009 - Published: 9/21/2009
Pops by Lee Goodroe reviews
Molly's android, Pops, seems to have lost his virtual mind. Molly is determined to find out what is wrong with him, but the truth is more shocking than she could have ever imagined. Please leave a review. Thanks!
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,778 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/16/2009 - Complete
Dai's Story by Nemonus reviews
Dai Rileigh cannot remember his past, until a strange event propells him out of the alien gladiator circuit into the larger galaxy of humans, starships, and a possible end to the human vs. Dla war that no one could have forseen.
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 20 - Words: 23,440 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 6/26/2008 - Published: 1/15/2005