Home Community Fiction Romance Gems & Jewels
Gems & Jewels
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Romance, Since: 01-30-10
Founder: Ravina - Stories: 16 - Followers: 5 - id: 3035
A collection of stories I believe are under-appreciated and/or under-reviewed. Feel free to recommend stories, but please don't be offended if I choose not to add your suggestions to this C2.

In The Cookie Jar by productofdreams reviews
-which is where my hand is at the moment. That is, if the Cookie Jar is the school's notorious bad boy's back pocket with the whole school watching on. "What do you think you're doing?" "Er..." oneshot
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,932 - Reviews: 211 - Favs: 927 - Follows: 56 - Published: 4/23/2010 - Complete
Hiding Under My Bed by DarlynH reviews
I was independent. I was fabulous. Also, I was nineteen-years-old, and I wasn’t supposed to be under my bed, hiding from my best friend. It just wasn’t supposed to be.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,685 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 5 - Published: 11/2/2009 - Complete
Blue Eyes by dear-llama reviews
One-shot. "What's wrong?" Before I knew it, he had placed himself squarely in my path. And – dare I say it – he actually sounded a little angry and hurt. "Why are you not stalking me anymore?"
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,413 - Reviews: 155 - Favs: 719 - Follows: 28 - Published: 3/21/2010 - Complete
Morrissey Made Me Love Him by throwingstars reviews
He was quiet, brooding and closed off. He sat next to me every class, even following me when I changed seats. He never talked, never looked my way and if it weren’t for that damn Morrissey shirt, I’d have kicked his stalking ass. ONESHOT.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 10,857 - Reviews: 80 - Favs: 473 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 7/18/2013 - Published: 9/27/2009 - Complete
The Design of Pseudo Attraction by Lyssa O reviews
So this preppy girl’s desperately in love with the bad boy who’s totally crushing on his best friend who is actually in love with her brother’s athletic best friend who is lusting after his nerdy tutor but really, I just want to graduate. Skow Challenge.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,539 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 194 - Follows: 10 - Published: 9/11/2009 - Complete
First Crushes Never Die by AfterPartyFiasco reviews
People say first crushes never die, and Kennedy McKinley is no exception to that. After all the years that have passed, she was still hanging on to her first crush and the one she couldn’t have – Mr. It of her rival school.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,778 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 164 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 4/24/2011 - Published: 11/13/2009 - Complete
Ten Cent Pens by perfectly bemused reviews
I really wish I was better at come backs because Mr. I-already-stole-one-of-your-pens-can-I-borrow-another? had yet to do much of anything but annoy me, and steal my pens, and now he was following me around and making me fall for him. Jerk. ONE-SHOT
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,521 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 87 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/17/2010 - Complete
Knight Shift by jeepers09 reviews
Eric Knight is a late-night DJ who fell in love with one of his callers. Now the whole city knows they've broken up. And Eric's miserable. If only she would call in.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,302 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 128 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/31/2009 - Complete
Presumptions by dear-llama reviews
One-shot. She thought he was a stain on the family tree. He thought she was the perfect match for his snob-of-a-brother. Negative first impressions on a deserted highway at 2 A.M. ––and the worst part was, they could've had each other at 'hello'.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,864 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 301 - Follows: 16 - Published: 2/14/2010 - Complete
She's a Rule Breaker, Not a Troublemaker by Emedea reviews
I never broke the best friend rule until now, when I got a little bit too friendly with my best friend. And the incidence of too much friendliness did not just involve lips. There was also a bed mixed in there somewhere. And nakedness. A lot of nakedness.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,145 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 182 - Follows: 9 - Published: 8/14/2009 - Complete
Chosen by Deppfan31 reviews
Two years after peace had been declared, and every year after that, Royal Guards were dispatched to neighboring towns, and ten young men and women were chosen to live in the palace and celebrate peace and their great king. They were never seen again. Aeleisa Trilogy - Book 1
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 32 - Words: 134,932 - Reviews: 307 - Favs: 163 - Follows: 101 - Updated: 10/2/2008 - Published: 6/25/2007 - Complete