Home Community General Get Read
Get Read
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 10-13-09
Founder: Chesterfield - Stories: 29 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 2845
This is a place to get read and reviewed. I read and review everything featured here, recommend stories I think are great and encourage others to do so as well. Let me know if you want to be part of staff or want your story featured.

My biggest focus is on stories with very few or no reviews at all because I think it's really important for every person to get feedback.

My forum: /myforums/Chesterfield/668895/

Kuekuatsu Vol 2: Daugther of the Sun by Spriggs reviews
Having passed her exams, Scarlet tries to focus on graduation and her future. But the task proves to be difficult after she meets her god mother. Meanwhile, Kuekuatsu Journeys back to the land of the living, and learns more about his destiny.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Supernatural - Chapters: 12 - Words: 64,271 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 5/30/2011 - Published: 11/28/2010
Kuekuatsu Vol 1: The Fate of a Lycanthrope(old version) by Spriggs reviews
This is the tale of a young witch on the verge of becoming an adult. But before she could take her final test she meets a young werewolf by chance, and together they discover that fate has a plan for them and their true tests are about to begin.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Supernatural - Chapters: 21 - Words: 126,270 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 10/3/2010 - Published: 5/25/2010 - Complete
Silver Lights by Virgo-baby18 reviews
Chapter 14 & Ch 1 re-edited & Up. FBI agent Conrad Corbett and old flame Kitty Starr battle out their issues while bringing down Interpol's most wanted drug ring criminals. Detailed summary inside.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 65,342 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 6/11/2011 - Published: 1/25/2010
Beginnings by PlatinumPrincess1 reviews
This is only the first chapter. I just want to know what people think of it before I reveal more. Anyways, Destiny's wild imagination has always caused her word to be unreliable. This time though, she may be right.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,384 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 4/15/2010 - Published: 1/14/2010
The Swashbucklers by Prinnydood02 reviews
You know life sucks when you finally escape a madman's airship only to be shot down by your own father. Join a boy with a dream, a winged girl, an expert marksman, and a pervert as they sail the skies and make their mark among pirating's best.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 36 - Words: 161,476 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 2/11/2011 - Published: 2/27/2008 - Complete
The Missing Man by Airblade64 reviews
He is everyone, and yet he is no one. Doomed to wander the earth lost and alone, he searches endlessly for an answer to his incurable disease. He is but a thought amidst an ocean of souls. He is the Missing Man.
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,512 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/19/2010 - Published: 11/16/2009
Beyond the Ordinary by Racol reviews
A day which started as any other, turns into a one-man stand to protect himself and his peers. ***Rated K due to some scenes which may upset you***
Fiction: Action - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,037 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 11/16/2009 - Complete
Lost by Kiwiman reviews
“Wait here, I’ll be back in ten minutes.” That’s what my father said to me two hours ago. Now its getting dark. The wind is blowing, I can hear wolves howling at the moon, and fog is slowly creeping up my legs, like a bath filling with water. I'm Scared..
Fiction: Action - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Tragedy - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,287 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 12/15/2009 - Published: 11/9/2009
Kidnapped by The Awesome One reviews
A young girl is kidnapped from her home for seemingly no reason. She thought she was average. She thought she was a nobody. She thought wrong because all that changed when her kidnappers started experimenting on her...
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,351 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 2/5/2010 - Published: 11/1/2009
Children of War and Remebrance by otsuki.ti reviews
To grow up as a child, to venture the road as a doctor. To find love and tranquility with a partner. Having a child and aspire them to follow in your footsteps. To grow old and happy as you watch your children grow. To die peacefully...Impossible.
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,996 - Reviews: 1 - Updated: 11/1/2009 - Published: 10/28/2009
The Rise of Estancia by Kuzuki Sugimorii reviews
The origins of the Monarchy of Estancia come to light as a young Kevin Weiss leads his Harbinger Unit on a select mission of importance that will lead him to a horrible truth. And eventually, his destiny.
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 20 - Words: 43,807 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 2/20/2010 - Published: 10/29/2009 - Complete
The Light Brigade by M. Forthe reviews
War has resumed, and James Shelley is drafted. This time he does not fight upon the sea, but on land. Evalyn follows, disguised as a new recruit. Together they not only fight Northlanders, but a vicious lieutenant as well. Sequel to The Bonny Ship. EDITING IN PROGRESS.
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 95,298 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 2/1 - Published: 10/25/2009 - Complete
The Enlisted by InkredibleRed reviews
This is the story about a platoon, specifically four soldiers, and their experience in war.
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,803 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 11/30/2009 - Published: 10/25/2009
Team Kyoukan by Saiburr reviews
Summary in Progress
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 6,420 - Reviews: 1 - Updated: 1/13/2012 - Published: 10/23/2009
Touch The Sky by The Syn of Man reviews
Man seeks only one thing; to touch the sky, to prove his own existence. Man seeks only his own freedom. Man seeks to touch the sky, but it is often covered in darkness.
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,501 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 11/2/2009 - Published: 9/26/2009
Breaking The Walled Game by Kenno Han reviews
A blessing comes to be disaster, heroes try to take control. Friends and foes are everywhere. Their journey to victory is a long way of run. Because the wall has to be broken, and the game has to be completed. Their days after tomorrow are still mysteries
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Supernatural - Chapters: 21 - Words: 20,483 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 12/21/2009 - Published: 10/21/2009
john's tranformation by 20958 reviews
john is bitten by a wolf and ever sense he bin having stange things happening
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 698 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 10/22/2009
Cadell by Ecruteak reviews
In an era where genetically-modified beings are created to obey their Masters unto death, one girl defies the tradition, when she chooses a defective Protector who has, above all else, free will. The choice to obey, the choice to be free. In progress.
Fiction: Action - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 26,859 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 6/5/2011 - Published: 10/19/2009
Nuke by nights-whispers reviews
Survivors struggle to live after nuclear warfare hits North America. R&R is appreciated :
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,232 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 10/25/2009 - Published: 10/19/2009
Runaways Can Lose Their Way Too by ColorfulToeSocks reviews
Adorabella lives in the 50's. She never thought she would get into a fight, until it happened. Adora liked it...until finding out he wasn't going to let her get away with it. Now she's just trying to stay alive.
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Drama/Crime - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,485 - Reviews: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/19/2009
CHAOS by MiaTia reviews
Four young teens work together to help save others. Sound average? Guess again.
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 9,387 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Updated: 12/4/2009 - Published: 10/19/2009
Sense of Urgency by Moonraker One reviews
14 year old Jeff Vando is the most powerful kid in the world. He's indestructible. He can outfly a beam of light. His strength? Limitless. He can fire energy. All he wants is for people to stop wanting him to do annoying things, like be a superhero.
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 37,397 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 9/18/2010 - Published: 10/17/2009 - Complete
Swarm by Ghostson reviews
Their village was safe from the threat. That's what they thought...
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,028 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 10/17/2009
Coming of the Elemental Warriors by dawnofdark reviews
Follow Two ordinary Teenagers into a world like none other as they battle together with allies and fight agaisnt their eneimies as they become Elemental Warriors
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 14 - Words: 27,535 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 8/31/2010 - Published: 10/17/2009
Crimson Falsity by BkFreeze reviews
When an evil sorcerer destroys your home, kills thousands, and make your life utterly horrible. What then?
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,844 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 10/22/2009 - Published: 10/13/2009
29 | Page 1 2 Next »