Home Community Fiction Romance Guns & Roses
Guns & Roses
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Romance, Since: 02-15-12
Founder: Ava Jones - Stories: 26 - Followers: 0 - id: 3993
Want rollin' mob bosses? Want sexy female fighters? Want sumptuous mystery? Want lovers in the night, running for their lives? Step right in...

Theft of the Heart by fallingstar13 reviews
Elena only agreed to go to the ball as a way to help her family. She only stole because it was necessary. She only agreed to meet him again because he wouldn't leave her alone. And she only fell in love with him because he was her own Prince Charming.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 17,312 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 5/31/2010 - Published: 5/5/2010 - Complete
Protection Detail by Angell Cruz reviews
Someone is out to kill Althea Diamond. Her father hires a bodyguard to protect Thea as she returns to the States. Now alone in her remote Montana home it's up to Officer Daggett to protect her. While they both fight the attraction that blazes between them
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 25,932 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 3/1/2011 - Published: 2/7/2011 - Complete
A Rose by RNE reviews
This is a story I wrote for Arts Award. For it I had to set myself a challenge-write a story with 10-20 chapters-, do it, share it with others and get their feedback. This is also my 1st story on ficpress. So can you guys read and review please
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Crime - Chapters: 13 - Words: 13,860 - Reviews: 10 - Published: 1/10/2010 - Complete
Witness by Continuance reviews
After witnessing something she never should have and helping put 25 gansters behind bars, Britney Burns has been in hiding for the last four years. After going through many different agents, she's faced with one that is...different. Can she trust him?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Crime - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,370 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/18/2009 - Complete
A Golden Flake by Ayla Gray reviews
“Aren’t you going to throw a party, your lovers back Tally, you should be happy.” “Oh ho-ho-ho, Arlene what’s the special today, because he’s serving me a burger with a side of bullshit.” I had always hated him. COMPLETE!
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Crime - Chapters: 17 - Words: 35,316 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 8/29/2009 - Published: 5/25/2009 - Complete
Classic by VioletStrike12 reviews
Christian Scott loves Danielle Lamprouge the minute he sets eyes on her. With her old Hollywood glamor, she's perfect in every way. However, looks can be deceiving... First chapter for a novel, but no other chaps to be published here. Reviews!
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Crime/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,978 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 3/14/2009 - Complete
On the Run by thenifoundfivedollars reviews
I thought I liked Jeremy Rhider. And then he kissed me, shoved a briefcase in my hands, and jumped out my second story window. Now I'm under the watch of Agent Ryan Sumner, FBI. And he's about as thrilled with our arrangement as yours truly. Complete. REMOVED.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 24 - Words: 15,718 - Reviews: 641 - Favs: 498 - Follows: 448 - Updated: 9/2/2013 - Published: 2/4/2012 - Complete
The Dangerous Pirouette by levanaa
An uncanny encounter with a powerful and mysterious woman will change Siegfried's life forever.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Crime/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 953 - Published: 3/9/2012
Wanted By You by Lady Femme Fatale reviews
Clint Lucas swore he would never fall in love, especially not with the woman he was currently holding for ransom. But in all honesty, he was halfway there and she made up the difference.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Western - Chapters: 33 - Words: 52,699 - Reviews: 629 - Favs: 371 - Follows: 183 - Updated: 7/21/2013 - Published: 2/21/2010 - Complete
Winged by In.the.Wardrobe reviews
We landed on the grass near the forest, his arms still tight around me. His breath had been hot on my cheeks. “Lucan”, he had said. “My name is Lucan”. And then he flew away. [COMPLETE]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Drama/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 18 - Words: 69,953 - Reviews: 381 - Favs: 435 - Follows: 114 - Updated: 8/16/2007 - Published: 11/1/2006 - Complete
Freefly by Angry Lobster reviews
The classic tale of boy meets girl. Except girl can fly...and is being chased by evil scientists...and there's some Swedish assassins, too. This could get complicated. COMPLETE BABY!
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 31 - Words: 35,703 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 9/20/2011 - Published: 8/22/2011 - Complete
The Dead Man's Tale by Lady Femme Fatale reviews
“And just so you know, love, my words are not the only pretty things in this room.” “I am sure you are referring to yourself?” Oh, pirates and their pick-up lines.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 488 - Reviews: 293 - Favs: 262 - Follows: 102 - Updated: 7/21/2013 - Published: 9/16/2009 - Complete
Silent Heart by RomanceSucka007 reviews
Two years ago, Ciara lost the man she loved. She's had to manage on her own for a while, and all seems lost. But someone walks into her life, and turns everything around. Sequel to In A Heartbeat. Rated T for swearing- only occasionally- and adult themes.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 46,247 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 4/3/2012 - Published: 8/27/2011
In A Heartbeat by RomanceSucka007 reviews
Ciara has lost her home, her life, and now her sister. She's out for revenge. She can't get close to anyone, ever... And then she meets Kiernan. Rated T for swearing. -COMPLETED-
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 22 - Words: 54,709 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 12/10/2012 - Published: 7/16/2011 - Complete
I Hate You, Right? by Silver Dollar reviews
She hated me and I hated her. She thought I was a selfish jerk, and I thought she was a stuck-up snob. I was Shawn Riffs and she was Ariana Milana. There was no way we could ever co-exist peacefully.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Crime - Chapters: 10 - Words: 16,868 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 9/17/2008 - Published: 6/5/2008 - Complete
Someone Told Me by itslikenature
Taila Jones was a loner that somehow found herself caught up in a web of deception. But she soon discovers that the strong arms of the man who saved her from possible death may be the arms that she clings to forever.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Crime - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,610 - Favs: 7 - Published: 8/29/2009 - Complete
How Can I Love Him by Chloe Jensen reviews
Kelia is the daughter of the sheriff in town. Her life and everyone she loves lives are in danger as well. With Heath and Korinth by her side, she must face what her father wanted to leave in the past in order to save their future.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Crime/Friendship - Chapters: 40 - Words: 23,667 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Updated: 8/4/2010 - Published: 10/20/2009 - Complete