Home Community General Heaven or Hell
Heaven or Hell
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 02-06-13
Founder: TwistedInkIncorporated - Stories: 12 - Followers: 0 - id: 4302
Which do you prefer?
Stories encompassing angels, demons, nephilim, and everything else that has to do with those supernatural concepts, without serious religious involvement.
(PM me if you would like to join the staff! I welcome fellow angel/demon lovers with open arms.)

A Demon's Spell by Darknessofthebutterfly reviews
If this all ended right now, would you remember me? Remember the way I smiled at you? Would you remember the way we kissed? Or would it just blur into your mind as a memory of long ago? I never want to lose your love, but the way you look at me now, it makes me want to cry. Why do you have to say goodbye?... Now all I have left of you is a story that makes me cry...
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,509 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Published: 11/2/2012 - Complete
Demon Soul by Neuravinci reviews
DO NOT fear the number of chapters; most are quite short. A woman finds herself in the Empire of Hell, composed of six kingdoms, who will war with each other to gain control of her blood. Explore the depravities of humanity, feel the passion of love...
Fiction: Horror - Rated: T - English - Horror/Supernatural - Chapters: 87 - Words: 112,467 - Reviews: 280 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 9/26/2011 - Published: 7/19/2011 - Complete
The Demon's Angel by The Deadly Fang reviews
Callie thought she was completely human until a pissed off angel comes to kill her for breaking some of the supernatural communities rules. When it became clear as to who she is the angel with an attitude problem is ordered to protect her instead of kill
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 22 - Words: 96,410 - Reviews: 107 - Favs: 107 - Follows: 65 - Updated: 11/8/2011 - Published: 4/21/2011 - Complete
Demon Beside Me by writerperson44 reviews
Finished Everyone always teased me, so when I meant him, I allowed him to help me. I just didn't know the price I was going to have to pay. "Could you give up your world for the person you love?"
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 22 - Words: 71,101 - Reviews: 167 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 7/15/2009 - Published: 3/10/2009 - Complete
Winged by In.the.Wardrobe reviews
We landed on the grass near the forest, his arms still tight around me. His breath had been hot on my cheeks. “Lucan”, he had said. “My name is Lucan”. And then he flew away. [COMPLETE]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Drama/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 18 - Words: 69,953 - Reviews: 381 - Favs: 435 - Follows: 114 - Updated: 8/16/2007 - Published: 11/1/2006 - Complete
Welcome to Monsterbucks by comedyandtragedy-xiii reviews
When monsters from the Underworld, sick of hiding in the shadows, decide to take over the world, everything goes to hell and nobody knows what to do. Except Jared Ahlers. He's going to open a coffee shop. ::eventual slash::
Fiction: Humor - Rated: T - English - Humor/Supernatural - Chapters: 4 - Words: 27,332 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 100 - Follows: 96 - Updated: 7/13/2010 - Published: 1/19/2010
Nephilim by Bikki-White reviews
Nephilim are an angel human mix & depending how much angel you are, dictates the rest of your life. Lys doesn't really understand why she was thrown into the mix of the Angelic world but she does know it's a lot closer to hell than most think.
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 11 - Words: 46,545 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 9/13/2009 - Published: 3/21/2009