Home Community General I love you Professor
I love you Professor
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 11-08-06
Founder: Aphotic Euphony - Stories: 63 - Followers: 76 - Staff: 2 - id: 301
Teacher/Student relationships. Het and slash. New stories will probably not be added anymore.

A Time to Love by Tivaau reviews
As his gaze reached the back, his eyes met mine. My heart began to race as he smiled slyly at me. -My first Student/Teacher fic, so let me know what you think! *I'M STILL WRITING GUYS! HANG IN THERE, I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU WONDERFUL READERS!*
Fiction: General - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 12,662 - Reviews: 92 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 5/15/2012 - Published: 9/3/2011
Learning to See by Joan Reynolds Eldridge reviews
In her yearbook, before she left for high school, he wrote: “You are an extraordinary young woman. Carpe diem.” And her heart soared as she thought: “Am I really extraordinary to anyone? To him?” Warnings: Teacher/student relationship, bad language, etc.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,990 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 4/24/2008 - Published: 4/2/2008
Class Rings and Sheet Music by Rethink reviews
Just a little thing I wrote about a secret meeting. Very short. Contains TeacherStudent. Please RR
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 171 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 10/30/2006 - Complete
The Looking Glass by Chibi Ryuichi reviews
Love is never easy, but you try to make it work. Teacher/student relationship.
Fiction: General - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,799 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/14/2003
Like Eiderdown & Disendowers by Whirlymerle reviews
She was endearing the way hardworking students were. He was dedicated as only a teacher could be. And yet when she brightened, she made him feel as if he were the only person who could keep her aglow. Reviews returned.
Fiction: General - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 70,452 - Reviews: 1531 - Favs: 121 - Follows: 139 - Updated: 2/16/2014 - Published: 11/16/2010 - Complete
Detention by Kai-chan689 reviews
A new school year and a new and unexpected romance. How will Mira deal with the new teacher when he seems so devoted to annoying her on a daily basis? Student/Teacher
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 90 - Words: 240,002 - Reviews: 778 - Favs: 203 - Follows: 124 - Updated: 3/19/2012 - Published: 8/6/2009
Sonata for a Lucid Dream by Thetis of White Isle reviews
There were many things pathetic about this life, but few things were as hopeless as being besotted--not in love--with a married man. There, she thought, I’ve dared to even admit it to myself.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Angst/Fantasy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 13,049 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 11/24/2014 - Published: 1/13/2009 - Complete
Dot Dot Dot Elipses by MissGreySunshine reviews
But, it's another short drabble. Hints of Teacher/Student. R&R!
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 629 - Reviews: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/21/2010 - Complete
Sweetest Pain by BoomShaKaLaKaLa reviews
She loves him more than he'll ever know. He loves her more then he'll ever show. There's just one problem. She's a student, and He's her teacher.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,050 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 8/3/2012 - Published: 4/6/2009
Confessions of a Student by Alice in Underland reviews
She loves him so but it can't be, what will become of her forbidden fantasy? One shot. Student loves teacher.
Poetry: Love - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 393 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 5 - Published: 1/4/2010 - Complete
Taught to Love by bowie-loon123 reviews
You were master of temptation, alcohol, sex and maybe, just maybe, wiping your own ass on a rare but highly celebrated occasion. Oh, and you weren’t such a terrible teacher, either. A tale of forbidden love between teacher and student.
Fiction: General - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,508 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/6/2009 - Complete
Fate vs Destiny by love-forever reviews
Love does have a certain enchantment. Yeah, it kind of hurts. But hey, you get used to it. You see, the worst way to miss someone is having them sit right next to you and knowing you can't have them. Teacher/student. ONE-SHOT.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,363 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/13/2010 - Complete
Deep Within by FanGirl118 reviews
A 9th grade student develops a not so innocent crush on her female teacher.These are her accounts of each day spent with said teacher. More info inside. Read & review. Any similarities between these characters and real life people are complete coincidence
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 18 - Words: 16,740 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 9/29/2010 - Published: 12/18/2009 - Complete
Kiss from a Rose by JennieMR reviews
Here for my use.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,452 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 10/31/2007 - Published: 7/25/2007
Young Teacher by JennieMR reviews
Book 1 Complete- Rebekah's stereotypical hot, young teacher turns out to be not-so-typical, and neither is his family. Book 2- Young Apprentice (In-Progress) Does Dan Shields' father have something to do with Bekah's disappearance and subsequent "training?" Book 3: Young Captives- not yet added- Many captives here, young and old. Some come together, some go to jail.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Spiritual/Suspense - Chapters: 31 - Words: 94,944 - Reviews: 687 - Favs: 179 - Follows: 119 - Updated: 6/14/2014 - Published: 7/6/2007
The Obstinate Rose by JennieMR reviews
Abandoned. Left up for copyright purposes. I finally figured out how it should be- see Young Teacher and Young Apprentice.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Spiritual/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,682 - Reviews: 346 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 5/27/2011 - Published: 12/4/2008 - Complete
Brazen Showers by silentslumber reviews
a love affair with her teacher
Poetry: Love - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 178 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 6/12/2007 - Complete
The Rose and the Thorn, Original Version with a big twist by JennieMR reviews
Rebekah Rose's little sister's ailments soon become her own, drawing a handsome, young teacher's curiosity and concern. Is someone playing Russian Roulette with the lives of the Rose siblings? ****I'm updating chapters and then will continue to add****
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Drama/Spiritual - Chapters: 8 - Words: 17,585 - Reviews: 1162 - Favs: 200 - Follows: 116 - Updated: 6/29/2013 - Published: 10/3/2006
The Keys To Her Heart by fallsauce reviews
[Complete] He would keep an eye on her, he decided, and hoped she would keep her eyes off him. It's the ageold tale of love at first sight. From one point of view, at least.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 32,896 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 9/2/2007 - Published: 1/9/2007 - Complete
Shattered Glass by hawkeye08 reviews
This is my first attempt at a romancePhilosophy teacher Tom Dawson has a few vices that only his student, Laura can help him overcome. Rated T for now
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,125 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/25/2006
Always Crashing In The Same Car by Lisa Jane reviews
His eyes upon your face, his hand upon your hand, his lips caress your skin... it's more than you can stand... teacher/student
Poetry: Love - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 353 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Published: 8/19/2004
The Subject of Love by Light Chronicler reviews
Tessa is a thirty-two-year-old teacher and Paul is her sixteen-year-old student. He is good at English and she wants him to go to college, but his failure of other subjects threaten that, so she teaches him in private and they fall for each other.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 12 - Words: 13,871 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 3/14/2005 - Published: 1/6/2005
Beyond Taboo by Papple reviews
Claire Valone, average student, above average sports player, but above all has an enormous crush on her Socials Teacher! The first year of her new school was when she was assigned to his class… that was the first mistake. Claire was... FULL SUMMARY INSIDE
Fiction: General - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 8,477 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 6/4/2006 - Published: 2/25/2006
We'll Never be by Sweet-Revenge28 reviews
My crush on a teacher has lead me to write this. I don't know why I did, but its something I did to ease the pain in my heart.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,604 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 5/13/2005 - Published: 6/26/2004
Unreturned Love by stariel reviews
Everyone's had their little crushes on their teachers... but what if a teacher has a crush on a student? Will it ever work out?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 33,319 - Reviews: 162 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 11/1/2006 - Published: 10/18/2004
34 | Page 1 2 Next »