Home Community Fiction Romance Insanity is Paradise
Insanity is Paradise
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Romance, Since: 04-07-07
Founder: Elantil - Stories: 33 - Followers: 4 - Staff: 1 - id: 877
Because these stories are just so insanely different, meaning uncliched, but it still is paradise. Why? Because.... dramatic pause Because.... Love is in the air.... prances in a field of flowers

Once Platonic by Pocket Muse reviews
I feel like I orbit around you sometimes.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 776 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/1/2011 - Published: 4/17/2011 - Complete
Unrequited by Vera Selene reviews
A series of short tales of unrequited love.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 4,035 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 12/27/2010 - Published: 4/6/2008
Firsts by Mr-Black-Bird reviews
A brief drabble about when friendship turns to love.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 966 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 10/25/2009 - Complete
1943 by Elantil reviews
She couldn't come outside, so he brought the outside to her. One-shot. Updated and changed the title and the year.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,012 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 8 - Updated: 3/2/2010 - Published: 7/24/2008 - Complete
Now or Never by Elantil reviews
There's something I've been wanting to tell you." She shook her head. "What you want to say can wait." One-shot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,149 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/22/2008 - Complete
The Disclaimer by Befallings reviews
You hate disclaimers. He hates disclaimers. You hate his attitude. He said he's sorry. You still hate him, you know. That's right, you'll hate him like you hate disclaimers, except this one makes you laugh, just like disclaimers.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,486 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/23/2008 - Published: 7/22/2008 - Complete
A Hundred Days by thefatcloud reviews
Trapped in a coma, all she can do is try to remember her life. All he can do is hope …and wait.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,425 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 7 - Published: 7/12/2008 - Complete
Serpentine Minds by Soldier Of The Apocalypse reviews
Ronald loves Angel...of course, the whole fact that they're inmated in an asylum might get in the way. Rated for mildly adult occurences.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,259 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/28/2007 - Complete
The Happiest Place on Earth by The Cat Died Nobly reviews
It can't get worse if your job is Mickey Mouse, right? Wrong. After my boyfriend cheats on me, I'm left stranded in a falsely advertised Hell with an odd group of coworkers and a pesky [he's NOT cute!] tagalong quasi bum. Happiest Place on Earth, my foot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,851 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 3/26/2008 - Published: 11/20/2007
Love Notes by The Cat Died Nobly reviews
To her, the class was possibly the dullest thing she could ever do. That is, until the day she found a little note written on her desk from a boy the period before her...and things got a little more interesting. Short, cute oneshot; NOW WITH A FOLLOW UP!
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,508 - Reviews: 300 - Favs: 749 - Follows: 65 - Updated: 3/23/2008 - Published: 11/4/2007 - Complete
The Ungodly Attractions by sadisticprune reviews
She's a skimpy blonde.Or so the whole student body thought. What they don't know is that she really has red hair and that her personality's made up of 10 sarcasm and 90 cynicism.But it all changed when the campus' rebel saw the lies behind her eyes.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,989 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 56 - Updated: 10/26/2007 - Published: 10/7/2007
I, the Narrator by Amerez reviews
[SLASH] This is the story of a hedonistic hero and his disgruntled narrator. It's odd and silly, so yeah...
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 2 - Words: 598 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 6/29/2007 - Published: 6/25/2007
Eulogies and Post It Notes Can Change the World! by Imaginary Parachute reviews
[VERY LONG ONE SHOT] Abe Pruitt is going to improve the world, and she's doing it with sticky notes. Jack St. James is going to keep on being bothersome, and he looks good doing it, damn him. Doesn't it suck when the tables are turned? [EDITED]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 13,743 - Reviews: 349 - Favs: 1,193 - Follows: 69 - Updated: 6/29/2007 - Published: 6/5/2007 - Complete
Weeping Willow by Befallings reviews
To love one, is to wish for their happiness, but sometimes, it may prove to be a price too high to pay, a goal too hard to reach, for within every lover, lies the spirit of the Weeping Willow.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Romance/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,085 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 6/20/2007 - Complete
Heaven Can Wait by Befallings reviews
Love is not dead, it's just found in different places, and those who have found it, the door to paradise is forever open to them, for them, Heaven can Wait. Subtle, general slash.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,703 - Reviews: 5 - Published: 6/4/2007 - Complete
Mr Nice Guy by Apollo XI reviews
I'm so nice. . Like a superman: sweeter that a sugarcoated candy cane softer than a girl's favorite stuffed animal. Gentler than a freshsmelling blankie that just came outta the dryer That's all you really need to know about me.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,633 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 6/4/2007 - Complete
Bloody Masquerade by Befallings reviews
For we dance the dance of life, love and death. The beginning of an end, where colourful masks hide the true nature of each dancer, and so we dance, dance in the one and only, Bloody Masquerade.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 911 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/3/2007 - Complete
Healing by wolf parade reviews
The recorded conversations of a Psychologist and her patient as the patient begins to heal. Set in England, entirely conversation... I'm experimenting and you might actually like it...
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Angst/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,657 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 6/22/2007 - Published: 5/22/2007
Just a Chemical Blonde by A La Folie reviews
Today, on my birthday, I'll hide your Prozac. Oneshot R&R please
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,130 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/27/2007 - Complete
Not Another Sob Story by Queen Anabella reviews
You'd think something cliche like falling for your best friend only happens in Fictionpress romances. Ha! How I wish that was the case. [OneShot. Written for challenge.]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,381 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 7 - Published: 5/28/2007 - Complete
Legend of the Laundromat Queen by invisible.writer reviews
The Laundromat Queen was rumored to know everything. Well, at least how to woo the girl of ones dreams. Instead he found himself chasing the wrong girl.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Mystery - Chapters: 5 - Words: 17,905 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 65 - Updated: 11/17/2008 - Published: 11/18/2005
Because by Hawk-the-bender-chick reviews
The reason behind a simple answer of because.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 426 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 5/27/2007 - Complete
When it Rains by Arella Hallo reviews
“What kind of person must you think I am, to have the gaul to walk up to me like you own me, even after ten years have come and gone?”
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,847 - Reviews: 3 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 5/27/2007 - Published: 4/16/2007
You Are Excused by its.Nothing.Special reviews
He wanted to take her to prom. Oh, but she'd be, uhh, peeing that whole night. Marry him? Erm, her dog ate her homework . . . maybe next time. One amused, determined hottie, one girl with her lame excuses, and one clumsy road to romance. On hiatus.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 33,995 - Reviews: 111 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 72 - Updated: 8/7/2007 - Published: 1/7/2007
Coma by fatsoko reviews
[one shot] Wake up. Remove the blindfold that you've worn for so long so that you can finally see how torn up inside I've become. How shredded my heart has become because of you. Can you not see how broken I've become? Please. If you love me, wake up.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,210 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 11 - Published: 4/10/2007 - Complete
31 | Page 1 2 Next »