Home Community General Instant Classics & The Anti-Cliche
Instant Classics & The Anti-Cliche
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 02-24-09
Founder: Niki Tori - Stories: 20 - Followers: 0 - id: 2390
Great reads from some of the best authors of FictionPress.

Mahou Shoujo Hanako Haru by NsShadowSerpent reviews
When a bizarre series of incidents threaten the spring polis of Hadori Grove, shy Hana Fujiwara is unwillingly forced into a partnership with Rei Kiyomizu, a lazy Esper that claims to be participating in the seasonal Groundhog Race. Hiatus.
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Spiritual - Chapters: 4 - Words: 19,220 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 10/27/2010 - Published: 2/23/2010
The Ancient Beast Curse by Mysterious MD reviews
A mysterious power was unleashed upon an ancient village, transforming its residents into magical creatures with animal forms. A secret organization has been set up to either capture, or destroy them. Who are they, and why are they after these creatures?
Fiction: Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 5 - Words: 12,354 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 12/27/2011 - Published: 7/24/2010
Fade by Charming Dice reviews
It's about an actress.
Poetry: Life - Rated: T - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 77 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Published: 1/17/2008 - Complete
Soul Sold on eBay by Charming Dice reviews
An interesting story someone told me, put into poetry form. Gotta love it when people sell their souls, right?
Poetry: General - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 56 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 4 - Published: 3/15/2008 - Complete
Falling in Love Is Hard on the Knees by naito-kun reviews
He held her chin in between his thumb and index finger, tilting her head up. "If you're gonna use those lips, they better be on me," his eyes glowed with desire. Before she could protest, he crushed his lips to hers, sliding his other hand down her back.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,457 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 7/9/2010 - Published: 6/9/2010
His Sun, Her Moon by Benett T.J Colombe Amyx reviews
The heavens above hold the Sun and Moon. What is one without the other? What is Apollo without Artemis?
Fiction: General - Rated: K - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,514 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Published: 6/30/2010 - Complete
My Girlfriend is a Pervert! by naito-kun reviews
She smirked. "Darling why are you doing this, are you looking for an excuse to hold my hands?" I dropped her hands immediately. "O-of course not!" I exclaimed. Oh, there went my reputation again, how I would've loved to dig a hole and bury myself in it!
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,640 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 9/30/2010 - Published: 2/27/2010
Regret by serrin-hoshi reviews
After an early death Kali is given a chance to return to the world of the living. while there she must figure out what it is that is keeping her from passing on. with the help of her guardian angel she must try her best to discover what she regrets themos
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,171 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/29/2010
Snow Front by Benett T.J Colombe Amyx reviews
Dunner and Artemis review there relationship with each other and come up with very different answers.
Fiction: Manga - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,383 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 3/31/2010 - Complete
Red Light District Romance by eurazngal reviews
Kain is a newcomer to the host club scene. Reigo is a new employee of a trading firm. When two people of different worlds collide into each other what will the outcome be?
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 31,257 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 8/4/2009 - Published: 5/10/2009
tsundere BOYfriend! by naito-kun reviews
My BOYfriend is a tsundere,a usually FEMALE character that's initially conceited,cold and combative who suddenly becomes modest and loving when triggered by some cause.I've transferred to a school with nice friends BUT people are disappearing.Help! HIATUS
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 7 - Words: 9,742 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 3/9/2010 - Published: 1/26/2010
Romancing Lucifer by Melissa Norvell reviews
MXM MXF slight No human expects to get involved with the devil...let alone fall in love with him.
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 21 - Words: 97,680 - Reviews: 332 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 12/9/2013 - Published: 8/29/2009
Battle Rakuen by FaytSeeker reviews
Born without powers, the boy had no place in his world. In his school, people treated him as outcast and he accepted it without a fight. Then, one day...he was granted an incredible gift that will change his life. Please R&R. Do so and I'll review yours.
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 39,522 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 10/10/2009 - Published: 7/7/2009
Caged Bird by Melissa Norvell reviews
MXF An angel is something that cannot belong to anyone. If the angel begins to consider someone precious to them, it's as if you are saying that the world is in the hands of the one who is thought of like that. This is why the angel is left alone. COMPLETE - REVISED-
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 6 - Words: 19,752 - Reviews: 110 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 2/25/2009 - Published: 6/15/2008 - Complete