Home Community General Je t'aime
Je t'aime
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 10-13-08
Founder: thisaccountisdeadNOW - Stories: 74 - Followers: 1 - id: 2110
Quality, not quantity. Most romance stories are over-rated, so I'm being picky about what goes in here. Enjoy!

2:47 by MandyRenae reviews
It all started with a pick up line... "Can you tell me what time it is?" She looked at her watch. "2:47, why?" "Well, don't you want to remember the time we met forever?"... Who knew it would turn out to be so much more...
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,634 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 190 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/22/2008 - Complete
Little Miss Perfect by candii-apple reviews
“How about a movie? Saturday night? Just you and me.” I scowled. “How about you get the hell off my desk before I kick your fat ass off it?” He grinned at me, unfazed. “You just can’t get enough of my ass, can you?” ONESHOT
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,962 - Reviews: 213 - Favs: 901 - Follows: 50 - Published: 12/29/2008 - Complete
A Severed Red Thread by Ptolemy reviews
She dabbed her face with make-up, touched her neck with perfume, pinned up her hair, and dawned a simple but beautiful summer dress. This was rare for her, so many were curious to the reason. A date? Party? Little did they know where she was really going.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Tragedy/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,943 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 13 - Published: 9/27/2008 - Complete
Oops by DancingChaChaFruit reviews
Alex knew the second that she set her foot inside his dorm that she would cause trouble. He should simply have gotten out of it while he still could. But he didn't. God, he felt like such an idiot. -Oneshot-
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,633 - Reviews: 74 - Favs: 153 - Follows: 14 - Published: 1/22/2007 - Complete
The Conversation of Letting Go by jennycraig10 reviews
“If you had said the words “I love you” to me a week ago, I would have believed you. I would be on cloud nine, ready to spend the rest of my life with you... But that was a week ago... Before I saw what was in your eyes when you looked at her..."
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,868 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/5/2008 - Complete
Gray Jeans by LiME-GREEN-CAPES reviews
“Whose jeans are those?” Lillie questioned and I shrugged sheepishly. “Oh my god, don’t tell me those are Grants’… Those are, aren’t they?” I nodded and she shook her head. “Why the hell do you have your ex-boyfriends jeans?” One-shot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,626 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 93 - Follows: 8 - Published: 12/6/2008 - Complete
Singing the Last Song by found.eventually reviews
I liked you because you were stupid and that made me look smarter. You went for me so you could cheat during exams. We had sex and got caught, your hands on my boobs. We have two kids, one of which, apparently, developed HIV. At the age of two. one-shot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,418 - Reviews: 88 - Favs: 217 - Follows: 11 - Published: 12/6/2008 - Complete
Duty Isn't Everything by JaneBarrie reviews
We acted as though we were the perfect husband and wife, like our parents told us to. Even they believe that we love each other. The fact is, I've stopped acting a long time ago.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 20 - Words: 46,618 - Reviews: 566 - Favs: 572 - Follows: 271 - Updated: 7/31/2009 - Published: 8/8/2008 - Complete
In Sickness and In Health by treadondreams reviews
A heartfelt speech to a husband.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,894 - Reviews: 118 - Favs: 244 - Follows: 19 - Published: 5/20/2003
Predictable by Jenina reviews
So maybe the fangs should’ve clued her in that he was definitely not your average guy. She didn’t know any better. She just thought he was just a really good dancer. OneShot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,625 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/27/2007 - Complete
Much Better by JD Allen reviews
She was used to being unnoticed, that was nothing new. But when the mystery boy at school starts paying a shocking amount of attention to her, she's not quite sure what to do. Believe it? Deny it? Surely he couldn't really be into her...could he? REMOVED
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 2,998 - Reviews: 613 - Favs: 739 - Follows: 125 - Updated: 6/3/2009 - Published: 8/15/2007 - Complete
The Way Things Are by productofdreams reviews
He would walk her in the rain, she would talk incessantly. After all, that was just the way things were. Who were they to change it? Oneshot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,274 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/7/2008 - Complete
Cliche by andee lee reviews
A failed relationship is nothing more than one giant cliche.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 831 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 9 - Published: 7/10/2008 - Complete
Heads or Tails, Risks or Regrets by cynically amused reviews
Love was cruel, love was beautiful. Love was pure, love was selfish. Love was spontaneous, love was gradual. Love was a mystery, a twosided coin that begged to be flipped. Was love worth the risk or would it become a regret? [ONESHOT]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,607 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/12/2006 - Complete
Sweet Nothings by cynically amused reviews
She was in love with him, he always loved her. The only problem was that they couldn't be together.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,359 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 98 - Follows: 10 - Published: 11/3/2006 - Complete
Simplicity Always Leads to Drama by jennycraig10 reviews
I wanted simplicity. But then I fell in love, confessed out of nowhere, and walked away. Guess being simple doesn't mean you can't have drama. Oneshot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,782 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 250 - Follows: 19 - Published: 11/18/2007 - Complete
It's Not Normal To Have An OBSESSIVE Stalker by NeverTrustFate reviews
Jen has never had the greatest life. In fact, it's been miserable since day 1. All that she really wants to do is pass highschool, but that's pretty hard to do when the new student is obsessed with you. Brent Carriere, school hottie, Jen's worst nightmare
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 21 - Words: 106,753 - Reviews: 179 - Favs: 130 - Follows: 63 - Updated: 1/29/2008 - Published: 12/7/2007
Get Mad, Baby by DevonnyAuriel reviews
Oneshot. Sometimes being a scorned woman is an incredible turnon. At least to a guy who's been in and out of anger management.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,399 - Reviews: 219 - Favs: 930 - Follows: 49 - Published: 10/28/2007 - Complete
The Way to a Man's Heart is Clearly Food Analogies by DevonnyAuriel reviews
Oneshot. Belle's surefire ways to get a guy: 1, Write his name on your hand. 2, Lure him in with jelly beans. If it works for kids, it works for men. And 3, recite your many witty food analogies. He won't be able to resist.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 12,131 - Reviews: 198 - Favs: 732 - Follows: 44 - Published: 10/29/2008 - Complete
Swing by streetlevelmiracle reviews
Once childhood friends, forever crestfallen lovers". Only one thing hadn’t changed over the years. We were still just kids, on the swings.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,112 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 20 - Published: 10/26/2008 - Complete
Fool to Think by andee lee reviews
It wasn't that bad, until he glanced over at me in horror and fled my bed like it had been infested with roaches. Seriously, he was dressed and out of my apartment in less than 26 seconds. Which, if I didn't hate him so much, might have impressed me."
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,623 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 128 - Follows: 8 - Published: 8/1/2008 - Complete
Talented at Denial by Dot Cubed reviews
-"And it’s not even a date, like I’m sure you’re probably thinking. It’s just...dinner, between two friends, that looks like a date for personal purposes.” -TAKEN DOWN FOR EDITING-
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 66 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/14/2008 - Complete
E Flat Minor of Platform 24 by Imalefty reviews
He wrote his music on the walls of the subway, and she was the only one to take notice. Against her better judgement, she fell in love with both the music... and the composer. But he had a secret that she wasn't ready to accept. Complete.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,539 - Reviews: 134 - Favs: 130 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 8/10/2007 - Published: 8/3/2007 - Complete
My Guardian Angel by xoxluurve reviews
ONE SHOT. She said, “Silly, you’re my guardian angel…” and he said, “Yeah, I guess I am. I promise I won’t let you down.” He didn't.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,718 - Reviews: 198 - Favs: 371 - Follows: 24 - Published: 5/17/2007 - Complete
Belle & Alex by Snowhite reviews
oneshot The school's most unlikely couple. And why they were torn apart. I'm sorry for the epic fail of this story.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,443 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 109 - Follows: 6 - Published: 8/27/2008 - Complete
57 | Page 1 .. Last Next »