Home Community Fiction Manga Kodomo Magazine
Kodomo Magazine
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Manga, Since: 10-03-08
Founder: Dr. Nguyen - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - id: 2091
?

Tales from the Devil's Cafe by Shiroyuki Hikari reviews
Dear patron, have a seat order a cup of tea or our special blend of dark roast. Perhaps you will like me to recommend a delectable dessert from our daily special? Please make yourself comfortable as I relinquish stories of wonders from the Devil's Cafe.
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Angst - Chapters: 7 - Words: 21,678 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 10/7/2012 - Published: 8/7/2008
Oyasuminasai by Dr. Nguyen reviews
It means sweet dreams. Children imagine things, to the point where they go through a difficult path of never having to grow up.
Fiction: Manga - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 398 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/10/2008
The Amazing Life of Amaterasu Mizatomi by Amaterasu-chan reviews
Amami has a hard life. I mean, a headmaster wanting to suspend you, a bitch trying to kill you every chance she gets, 4 guys fighting for your attention, and you are expected to be one of the best ninjas in the land is tough. How does she handle it? R&R!
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 10 - Words: 34,402 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 12/19/2008 - Published: 4/18/2008