Home Community General School Slash Fiction
School Slash Fiction
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 09-08-12
Founder: GrangerDanger333 - Stories: 56 - Followers: 4 - id: 4169
M/M Slash or Femslash or other LGBT relations at highschool/boarding school/college/university with ANY plot but the gay characters should preferably be the MAIN character[s].
Romance obviously, with Fantasy, Action, Adventure etc. or anything else as long as it is in school!
I'm open to suggestions :)

Unrequited by All Good Things reviews
It’s tough being a gay guy when the only person you’re in love with is straight and the only person in love with you is a girl. SKoW Nominee.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 29 - Words: 95,153 - Reviews: 264 - Favs: 173 - Follows: 91 - Updated: 7/11/2011 - Published: 7/8/2009 - Complete
Wonderwall by Dirty-Angel-Toes reviews
[Complete] Brian isn't too thrilled with having to move to the middle of nowhere and attend boarding school, til he meets a group of friends and a boy he thinks could be the guy of his dreams. But love is never easy...Yaoi, MM slash, etc
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 25 - Words: 91,158 - Reviews: 751 - Favs: 509 - Follows: 46 - Updated: 7/12/2005 - Published: 11/6/2004 - Complete
Issues, Envelopes, & Homophobes by FeatherJunkie reviews
[malemale] Anthony thought having to deal with school and being gay was enough. Then he has to get a homophobe as a pen pal for a school project, and now he's got hate mail, lies, rumors, & a psychiatrist to annoy him as well.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 28 - Words: 19,529 - Reviews: 601 - Favs: 389 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 9/7/2005 - Published: 8/1/2005 - Complete
Bad For The Heart by KiyoshiTanaka reviews
Jadyn's best friend Saki insists that the new kid, Davis Winters, is bad for the heart and that pursuing a relationship will only end in heartbreak for Jadyn. Jadyn refuses to listen to her, but Davis isn't exactly what he appears to be...
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 11,291 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/1/2011 - Complete
One Big Lie or Maybe Several by KiyoshiTanaka reviews
I-for some unfathomable reason-have a crush on the school's biggest man-whore. The question is, how far am I willing to go just to get a date with him? And can you really trust this summary since basically everyone in the story lies at one point or another? Slash.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,692 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/3/2012 - Complete
Winter Storms by Freak-of-Spade reviews
Rayne is excellent at being himself. He deals expertly with the bruises and the blows, and the lies are natural to his tongue. He can look after himself. Until Aedan Winter decides he would make a far better job of it… SLASH BoyxBoy Shonen—ai Yaoi
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 62,143 - Reviews: 557 - Favs: 364 - Follows: 331 - Updated: 8/26/2008 - Published: 11/20/2007
Chocolate by vimaro22 reviews
Completed. Steven is gay, and plans on staying in the closet. However, that becomes hard when a cute, juvenile delinquent transfer student comes to Steven's school...and takes an interest in him. SLASH. 2nd story: Break Me Shake Me series
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 21 - Words: 33,870 - Reviews: 134 - Favs: 131 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 1/25/2007 - Published: 11/6/2006 - Complete
Act III by Asenka.N.Chernyaeva reviews
[Slash, completed, under revision] Two boys. The first, Max Kennedy: Soccer forward and elite college socialite. The second, Eddie Calhoun: Band nerd. It will be a battle of the wills and the pills, and it will change their lives forever. Look out!
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 23 - Words: 69,770 - Reviews: 530 - Favs: 446 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 6/26/2006 - Published: 2/7/2006 - Complete
Teenagedom by Caisele reviews
-noun. An era in Simon's life known for raging hormones, homophobic boys' schools, alien abductions, Catholic camps, and an unhealthy attraction to his brother's best friend. Slash.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 15,903 - Reviews: 147 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 64 - Updated: 6/27/2012 - Published: 1/26/2009
Assassination of a High School Reputation by ohsocyanide reviews
The geek-gone-hunk member of the school newspaper is recruited to break the heart of the most popular guy in school. Slash.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,456 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 6/1/2012 - Published: 5/14/2012
Love and Secrets by Sam Cdn reviews
COMPLETE! This starts out as a romance between two boys at a boarding school (yes, BOYS! that means slash) in Ontario, Canada. Their love progresses gradually and eventually turns into a tender and beautiful affair. But nothing lasts forever ...
Fiction: General - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 43 - Words: 133,420 - Reviews: 499 - Favs: 167 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 7/26/2005 - Published: 3/19/2004
Symmetry by IslandAmoeba reviews
I struggled to realize what this actually meant. In an all-boys boarding school where over 90% of the students were gay, I found myself trapped in a position I never thought possible. Slash.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,375 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 3/15/2011 - Published: 10/17/2010
See You at Dick's by rentedspace reviews
Dad put his fork down on the table. That was the beginning of the rest of my life. Welcome to St. Richard's Boarding School for Boys, home of the Flaming Phoenixes. M/M slash.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 18,994 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 53 - Updated: 12/12/2009 - Published: 3/2/2009
Steady As He Goes by RoughDraftHero reviews
Kiernan was comfortable with who he was as a gay teenager. However, will he lose sight of himself when put through the rigmarole of being liked by the most popular guy in school? slash
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 10,295 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 109 - Updated: 4/8/2013 - Published: 2/13/2011
TopSpoT by RoughDraftHero reviews
At King's High School, there is Top Spot, held by the best fighter in the school. He reigns with ultimate power. However, every leader faces a worthy opponent once in his life. slash yaoi mm
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 24,834 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 61 - Updated: 11/27/2011 - Published: 5/13/2009