Home Community General Living off Slash
Living off Slash
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 02-19-11
Founder: tohru rikku - Stories: 16 - Followers: 0 - id: 3619
This is for the readers out there who have to read slash.

From the Ashes: Pyre by mousegirl05 reviews
Adapting is never easy. With war looming and multiple factions seeking blood, hazards elevate. In a strange land where taming dragons and phoenixes is the norm, laughter, pain, love, and fear pervade a risky dance of life where unfavorable odds are stacked. M/M True word count: 102K
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 19 - Words: 109,887 - Reviews: 129 - Favs: 95 - Follows: 77 - Updated: 6/3/2012 - Published: 9/10/2010 - Complete
Prince Gwyn, the Dragon, and the Wannabe Knight by TeaLee reviews
-BL- Prince Gwyn is a odd prince as he gotten taken by a dragon instead of a princess. Just what kind of knight is going to want to save a prince? More importantly will his knight make it in time to save him not from the dragon but from something darker?
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 13,080 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 2/26/2011 - Published: 2/10/2011
The Covington House by xPrettyXxRadx reviews
Great. Real frickin' peachy. This is EXACTLY how I want to spend my Friday night: in a supposedly haunted house with my bitchy best friend, her rival, and HIS best friend whom makes me extremely uncomfortable. I am so frickin' excited...Not. SLASH.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 20,308 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 103 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 11/11/2010 - Published: 10/19/2010 - Complete
Year of the Cat by Chasmodai Blue reviews
Slash// Seandri isn't expecting much out out of his arranged marriage to the duke's gambling, philandering second son, but is nevertheless determined to make the best of it. Little did he know, the court harbors dangers seen and unseen. //2010 NaNoWriMo
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 30,885 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 65 - Updated: 11/27/2010 - Published: 11/5/2010
Beast in the Barrens by xPrettyXxRadx reviews
Sequel to ‘The Covington House’. You know, tromping through a forest for a creature that may not even exist wasn’t how I pictured spending my weekend. But, hey—at least Sam’s here to keep me company...if only we could get past the awkwardness... SLASH.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 6 - Words: 27,370 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 12/23/2010 - Published: 11/18/2010 - Complete