Home Community Fiction Humor Loli's Corner
Loli's Corner
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Humor, Since: 05-28-13
Founder: Lolitroy - Stories: 16 - Followers: 8 - Staff: 2 - id: 4376
Tired of the everyday suffering? Well, take a seat, drink coffee, and enjoy our selection. Just try not to choke from laughter.

Hench! by Jumping Jack Flash reviews
Ever wonder what the supervillain game looks like from the henchmen's perspective? It looks like a fist suddenly getting very big, and then you're wandering in the street trying to remember your name. Shoe and Rocket have had about enough of that crap.
Fiction: Humor - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Crime - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,576 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 47 - Updated: 11/9/2010 - Published: 11/4/2010
Guide to FictionPress Popularity by sonicinmobius reviews
Are you real writers tired of stupid people getting attention? Read this guide and become that which you loathe!
Fiction: Humor - Rated: T - English - Humor/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 910 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/3/2005
The Panty Pirates by RickRiordaayuum reviews
"The game is simple, really. You get with the girl. The rules are even simpler and there are only two. Rule one, no double tapping. Rule two, you have to get evidence. " Finn smiled a wicked smile. "Evidence can be a bra, but those are easier to get, so you'll only get half points. Get her panties, and it'll be a full point. Whoever has the most points in the end will win the title
Fiction: Humor - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,100 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/26/2014
For the love of Chocolate by dreams-and-fantasies
based on true events...
Fiction: Humor - Rated: K - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,644 - Published: 12/16/2014 - Complete
The Unpredictable Bedtime Story by ironsharpensiron27 reviews
Babysitter Shania struggles to create an original story for kids Dylan and Alice. She decides to create a story in which avoids cliches used too often creating the most unpredictable bedtime story of all time.
Fiction: Humor - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 16 - Words: 31,272 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 6/21/2013 - Published: 3/25/2013 - Complete
You Can Run by Inbobniac reviews
I'm not rich, smart, or talented. I can't run a mile in under ten minutes, I can't pass Algebra II, and couldn't afford my last electric bill. My face is asexual, sometimes I hit my head on ceiling fans, and my hair is so unruly it once smothered a hamster to death. So how, pray tell, did I end up at an all boys boarding school with a suitcase where my boobs should be?
Fiction: Humor - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 85,769 - Reviews: 148 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 103 - Updated: 2/10/2014 - Published: 6/4/2012
I Dream of Llamas in Flower Pots by silver.feline.grace reviews
My dear reader, you are about to be launched on a series of narratives that are funny, bizarre, and entirely true. This is a diary of my dreams. I promise you, unbelievable though it is, that every dream cataloged here was a dream that I actually dreamt. I've been keeping this catalog for years. Now, to my embarrassment and your amusement... I invite you into my head to dream.
Fiction: Humor - Rated: K - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 20 - Words: 10,088 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 8/22/2013 - Published: 6/19/2013
Witness! by Umbra in Machina reviews
There's a voice in the back of your head that tells you not to kill people. Larry doesn't have that voice.
Fiction: Humor - Rated: T - English - Horror/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 833 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/25/2011 - Complete
My Dirty Diary by Aero Faerie Extraordinaire reviews
How to irritate homophobic parents pretend to be dating a bisexual gothpunk who's into more than holding hands. parties, alcohol, drugs, sex COMPLETE!
Fiction: Humor - Rated: T - English - Humor/Fantasy - Chapters: 25 - Words: 12,672 - Reviews: 202 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 4/5/2006 - Published: 5/31/2005 - Complete
Of Coffee and People by svonnah-la-fay reviews
3 ex-college students (the feminist, the optimist, the pessimist) with an emotionally needy and pregnant new friend (the prep) move to NY to open a coffee shop, help their friend through her pregnancy and raise her child themselves. Pricelessly hilarious.
Fiction: Humor - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 41 - Words: 76,037 - Reviews: 286 - Favs: 107 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 10/6/2010 - Published: 3/17/2005
How to Survive a Zombie Apocalypse by Lolitroy reviews
Duff became sixteen the day the world ended. Was she sad? Nah! In a zombie apocalypse, you can make graffiti on libraries, set buildings on fire, throw boomerangs at people... in other words, heaven. The only bad thing is the fact that you can't pee in peace... Reviews Returned!
Fiction: Humor - Rated: T - English - Parody/Friendship - Chapters: 15 - Words: 21,906 - Reviews: 411 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 75 - Updated: 1/4/2019 - Published: 2/29/2012
Trouble by Pinkamoo reviews
I am sweet. I am innocent. I never get in trouble. I haven't just met an arrogant pervert who I want to castrate. I am lying.
Fiction: Humor - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 19 - Words: 49,331 - Reviews: 268 - Favs: 294 - Follows: 82 - Updated: 10/26/2007 - Published: 5/17/2007 - Complete
So I was Hit by a Car the Other Day by Lainiee reviews
Lucky had resigned himself to the life of an observer. The little brother. The best friend. The sidekick. But then life decided to kick him in the balls, and dumped his twitching body into his own crappy soap opera. And a sucky one at that.
Fiction: Humor - Rated: T - English - Humor/Tragedy - Chapters: 61 - Words: 318,866 - Reviews: 672 - Favs: 312 - Follows: 151 - Updated: 4/7/2011 - Published: 8/7/2005 - Complete
Five Afflictions of Online Fiction Writers by Mockingbyrd's Tune reviews
There are multiple epidemics among us. Make sure you are not infected!
Fiction: Humor - Rated: K - English - Parody - Chapters: 5 - Words: 1,998 - Reviews: 102 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 5/19/2008 - Published: 4/29/2008 - Complete
The Student Bible by Iced Tea Junkie reviews
Todd Gafferty, an atheist, creates a new religion just so he can get away with stuff at school. But when he finds himself surrounded by followers, things get a little out of hand. Fans, your Todd fix has returned! Please read & review!
Fiction: Humor - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 26 - Words: 26,096 - Reviews: 165 - Favs: 75 - Follows: 64 - Updated: 7/15/2010 - Published: 3/11/2007
Writer's block (Very Old) by Owl-of-Artemis reviews
Just a silly thing I wrote one morning at like, 1 am. What most writers actually think, and what would happen should the characters get revenge.
Fiction: Humor - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,141 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/28/2005