Home Community Fiction Romance Lovely Romance
Lovely Romance
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Romance, Since: 05-11-11
Founder: InkWitch - Stories: 203 - Followers: 0 - id: 3724
This is a collection of the best written romances on FictionPress that I've collected over the years. Not bragging, these are just the stories that are perfect in my eyes, in terms of plot, grammar, characters, and general awesomeness of the writer.

That Picture Perfect Kind by justmaybe reviews
One Shot. Who knew that the embarrassingly awkward photo of me dressed as Tinker Bell would lead to the best worst first date ever?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,489 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 8 - Published: 7/25/2012 - Complete
Keep It a Secret by xoxluurve reviews
[ONE SHOT] She kept avoiding him. He always found his way back to her. But it only went so far…
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,939 - Reviews: 203 - Favs: 332 - Follows: 21 - Published: 11/2/2007 - Complete
Courting Chaos by thenifoundfivedollars reviews
Her sister is getting married to her ex, her brother's sexual escapades are making headlines, her mother is going crazy, and her father's not speaking to any of them. But perhaps strangest of all, her coworker and archrival has offered to be her date for the wedding. Because bringing home a fake boyfriend always works out... right? Complete. REMOVED.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 16 - Words: 7,194 - Reviews: 214 - Favs: 317 - Follows: 111 - Updated: 9/21/2013 - Published: 12/13/2011 - Complete
Percipient by Robyn Dessey reviews
CJ's life has turned upside down; her mom spontaneously remarried, she was forced to move from the house she's lived in her entire life, and now she's got the most annoying stepbrother ever. Oh, and the guy she likes? He's a kind, smart, sexy, and infuriatingly oblivious ghost. She doesn't know how she's going to do it, but she's got to bring Jared back to life, no matter the cost.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 14 - Words: 44,597 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 8/13/2012 - Published: 7/22/2012 - Complete
Driving Me Bananas! by S. Eli -not active reviews
Even though I should be happy I did the dare, I can't help but feel like I lost. Especially with this gorilla breathing in my ear...can you say awkward? I hope this doesn't become an Ann Darrow-type situation...
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,874 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/10/2010 - Complete
The Texas Gas Pedophile by S. Eli -not active reviews
What I am doing is not stalking.It is not, not, not, not stalking. Wait, how many “not”’s is that? I stand before the local Texas Gas station trying not to look like a complete stalker, but I’m not sure if I’m succeeding. My trench coat doesn't help.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,562 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/13/2009 - Complete
What I Found In My Locker by S. Eli -not active reviews
Ace Reporter Lucy has to get to the bottom of the story...about the roses in her locker.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,589 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 147 - Follows: 8 - Published: 7/9/2009 - Complete
Collide by thenifoundfivedollars reviews
She's a ballerina grappling with life now that she's no longer taking the stage. He's a hockey player better known for his right hook than his NHL achievements. Together, they're finding that an unlikely friendship is enough to change everything. Complete. REMOVED.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 13 - Words: 2,535 - Reviews: 148 - Favs: 278 - Follows: 96 - Updated: 11/27/2013 - Published: 12/4/2011 - Complete
Skiing and Other Misdirections by thenifoundfivedollars reviews
The only thing Quinn hates more than ski trips is blood. So what happens when an injured snow boarder needs her assistance? Complete fluff. Oneshot. REMOVED.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 42 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 115 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/3/2012 - Complete
The Tribulations of Swedish Furniture by thenifoundfivedollars reviews
I'd bought the bookshelf myself, had carried up three flights of stairs, and I wanted to put the darn thing together on my own. But how could I resist willing assistance from the boy who literally lived next door? Oneshot. REMOVED.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 42 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 118 - Follows: 5 - Published: 8/26/2011 - Complete
Seahorse Love by Morine reviews
Betty and Gerald were seahorses. They had their individual aquariums, their individual lives. But as soon as their paths crossed, everything changed. One-shot. Written by Morine and RentBoheme.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,815 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/14/2010 - Complete
Daisies in December by thenifoundfivedollars reviews
"You're mental," she said. Glancing down the sidewalk in the direction of the institution from which I had just escaped, I nodded. "Yes. I am. Now can I get that ride?" Oneshot. REMOVED
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 42 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 102 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 3/18/2009 - Published: 3/17/2009 - Complete
Carnival High by Le Meg reviews
Finn learns a very important lesson from a girl at his school's fundraiser carnival: rain checks are for pansies. Inspired by the TaD writing prompt from issue #4.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,099 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 191 - Follows: 11 - Published: 7/10/2009 - Complete
Befuzzled by Mailai reviews
There is a man in my bed. A very gorgeous, totally out-of-my-league man. Some sort of Greek Adonis, if you will... Is this a movie? One Shot
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,347 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 208 - Follows: 15 - Published: 12/23/2009 - Complete
The Mannequin by Le Meg reviews
Drag. That's what happens when you combine one intriguing older girl, a couple games of pool, and a series of poorly advised bets. Some things have to be learned the hard way; for Greg Harris, that seems to be the only way.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 13,898 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 102 - Follows: 9 - Published: 1/16/2009 - Complete
Personal Bias by Le Meg reviews
Julia King learns just how hard it is to remain professional in the face of personal bias and, oh, complete and utter loathing, when her boss takes on a new but familiar client. Written for the "I Love To Hate You" challenge.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,949 - Reviews: 179 - Favs: 592 - Follows: 32 - Published: 6/28/2009 - Complete
Collect then Select by AfterPartyFiasco reviews
He had dated girls from almost all stereotypes - cheerleaders, goths, emos, musicians, etc. All the stereotypes, all the girls, except for one - his best friend.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,550 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 178 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 8/23/2008 - Published: 7/27/2008 - Complete
Slowly Sinking by fellintothemoon reviews
Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to bring my guy best friend to the beach every day. Especially when trying to seduce the hot new lifeguard. /one-shot/
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,834 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 10/30/2013 - Published: 7/23/2012 - Complete
Warmth by Wolf's Night reviews
OneShot: Casey doesn't like people knowing that she's not like everyone else and she definitely doesn't need anyone's pity or help. He was just curious about the bookshop girl with too many weird quirks. So what does he do? Stalks her. Kind of. R&R?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,976 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 184 - Follows: 9 - Published: 2/21/2009 - Complete
Free Hugs by Lasso the Moon reviews
Present situation: I slept through most of my first class, I had one possibly sprained ring finger, and when I slammed my phone against my nightstand in frustration, it snapped in half. Only on a bad day would I attract a cute guy. ONESHOT.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,944 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/11/2010 - Complete
Save the Cheerleader by lillypad-hopper reviews
Gavin hates her. Period. She's stupid and lame and should leave him alone, because he wants nothing to do with her. Unless she's in trouble. Then he might be persuaded to step in. If he feels like it. But it's not because he likes her or anything. Nope. :
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,954 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 336 - Follows: 23 - Published: 11/11/2007 - Complete
Skinny Jeans and an Attitude Problem by Anonymous Soul reviews
Liz never imagined that she’d meet her prince charming for the first time stark naked, running through the school cafeteria. Guess it’s a good thing she never believed in love at first sight.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 20 - Words: 75,748 - Reviews: 741 - Favs: 610 - Follows: 238 - Updated: 9/10/2010 - Published: 5/30/2010 - Complete
Because I Fell For You by IncapableDreams reviews
One-shot. I wanted, wished, and fantasized to press myself against him and kiss him senselessly. He was never suppose to know that. But he knows. Just kill me, kill me now.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,051 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 223 - Follows: 13 - Published: 6/4/2010 - Complete
Does This Make You Uncomfortable? by DancingChaChaFruit reviews
She stuck her hand in the back pocket of his jeans. "Does this make you uncomfortable?" He smiled and slid his own hand into the back pocket of the shorts she was wearing. "You'll have to try harder than that." It's funny what games become. -Oneshot-
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,516 - Reviews: 357 - Favs: 1,097 - Follows: 75 - Published: 10/29/2007 - Complete
The Deadly Flower by Carmel March reviews
She's a strong, independent P.I. just trying to get through each day. Unbeknownst to her, she's dangerous to vampires. She gets sucked into their world when all vampires make a choice: kill her or turn her. Except for one. He wants to save her. [COMPLETE]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Adventure - Chapters: 30 - Words: 167,828 - Reviews: 2300 - Favs: 1,230 - Follows: 1,053 - Updated: 1/21/2013 - Published: 2/27/2007 - Complete
181 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »