Home Community General Magical
Magical
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 12-12-11
Founder: tale - Stories: 97 - Followers: 0 - id: 3942
I'd describe this community as being for stories that I wouldn't consider my favourites, but good enough that I would want to re-read them someday.

All I Want for Christmas by Mad for Figs reviews
[ONE SHOT] I was the loser university student who still sat on Santa's lap at the mall. How was I supposed to know Santa was my age this year? After all, isn't St. Nick supposed to be an old, jolly fat man?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,455 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 405 - Follows: 21 - Published: 12/22/2007 - Complete
Tutor by Pointy Objects reviews
I know I’m supposed to be encouraging and up building and make you love writing, but I have to tell the truth. You are awful. You are very, very bad at writing. Oneshot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,596 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 98 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/11/2008 - Complete
Bring In the Clowns by found.eventually reviews
First, he thought I had a clown fetish -Because I asked for his number when he was working as a clown-. Then, he started giving me balloon flowers -Because I was ‘as boring as a flower’-. What I never expected to come right after that, though, was love.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,995 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 184 - Follows: 10 - Published: 3/21/2008 - Complete
Leftovers by Subconscious-Flirt reviews
I'm Angela, and I'm normal. Only problem is, do people with normal, happy lives get boys? This is my story, one that's not littered with romance novel cliches. I hope you enjoy it.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,617 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/29/2008 - Complete
Language Barrier by ChocolateIsMyDrug reviews
You two really are perfect for one another. Why don’t you go talk to him?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 494 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/1/2008 - Complete
Old World Charm by Quill-and-Blood reviews
The first thing I noticed about her was that she looked like a tragic heroine of a black and white movie. She was so stunning that it astounded me that I was the only one who even gave her a look. -One Shot-
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,884 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 203 - Follows: 15 - Published: 6/17/2008 - Complete
Exchanges Only by Ravina reviews
ONE-SHOT! Kissing booth. Age 11. Clark had been my first - and only - customer. After he paid his 2 dollars and placed a wet one on me, I realized just how many cooties I was setting myself up for and closed up the business. Now he's back for a refund.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 47 - Reviews: 124 - Favs: 436 - Follows: 30 - Published: 2/8/2009 - Complete
View from the Top by JamieBell reviews
“Is this where I try to make you laugh?” he murmured against my hair a few moments later. I allowed a happy little grin to steal across my face. This was kind of nice. Cozy even. I wiggled my toes contentedly inside my mismatched polka-dot socks. One-shot
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,629 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 169 - Follows: 9 - Published: 6/25/2009 - Complete
The Vodka Girl by x-Summer Rain-x reviews
He was smiling knowingly, and I had the strongest urge to slam my head against a wall, "You're the vodka girl from last weekend." I winced, "The vodka girl?" I asked, realizing too late that I admitted to my identity.*SKoW Challenge response*
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,246 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/14/2009 - Complete
Third Car's the Charm by Aurora Corona reviews
He stole her parking space. She retaliated by pelting his million-dollar Porsche with ninety-nine cents' worth of eggs. Apparently it turned him on, because the next thing she knew, he asked her out. ONESHOT
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,724 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 157 - Follows: 13 - Published: 7/18/2009 - Complete
Reality Check by i found nemo reviews
What's worse than waking up in the body of a girl you can't stand, with no idea how you got there? The fact that you might possibly be falling in love with her jerk of a boyfriend. Someone hand Lindsay Ford a reality check - this is a nightmare.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 12,318 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 11/24/2009 - Published: 12/30/2008
Hugs and Kisses by this is the life reviews
ONEshot. - She is the type of person who likes hugs and kisses. Cuddles and touches. But he isn't. And sadly, she doesn't know.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,159 - Reviews: 212 - Favs: 827 - Follows: 45 - Published: 8/12/2008 - Complete
The Love Doctor by candii-apple reviews
One plus one equals two. Yellow plus blue equals green. Two crazy in love best friends equals the cutest couple ever. But one surly Mr. I-don't-believe-in-happy-endings, plus one slightly insane Little Miss Matchmaker? Not even Newton can find an answer.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,327 - Reviews: 210 - Favs: 817 - Follows: 44 - Published: 4/26/2009 - Complete
Love Surveys Are For Desperate Romantics by artofjula reviews
“Would you go on a date with me, Shea O’Connor?” “No.” His face fell. “Yes.” He raised a brow. “Yes. No. Maybe. I don’t know.” She inhaled sharply. “I like bananas.” ONESHOT
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,759 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 157 - Follows: 8 - Published: 4/28/2009 - Complete
Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop by Sharada Sharada reviews
I have two secrets - my addiction to chick lit, and the real reason why I drag myself to meet him at the most god awful coffee shop in town. Despite my careful deception, he discovers both of them. In the same morning. Oneshot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,529 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 7 - Published: 5/31/2009 - Complete
Next Best Thing by i found nemo reviews
When Disney gives you unrealistic expectations about love, you're going to look beyond anyone who doesn't look like Prince Charming."Well, your name isn't Eric and you don't have blue eyes or black hair," she said solemnly,"But I guess you'll do."ONE-SHOT
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,413 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 90 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/25/2009 - Complete
Blue Eyes by dear-llama reviews
One-shot. "What's wrong?" Before I knew it, he had placed himself squarely in my path. And – dare I say it – he actually sounded a little angry and hurt. "Why are you not stalking me anymore?"
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,413 - Reviews: 155 - Favs: 719 - Follows: 28 - Published: 3/21/2010 - Complete
You say coincidence, I say bad luck by Agent Raindrop reviews
So he's in the middle of robbing me and I'm in the middle of being completely naked. He's hot, I'm... average. He's a criminal, I'm an innocent bystander. Awkward? Hell yes!
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Drama/Mystery - Chapters: 16 - Words: 35,152 - Reviews: 456 - Favs: 306 - Follows: 416 - Updated: 11/28/2010 - Published: 1/23/2007
Seat Neighbors by RoxEnchant reviews
We needed to work on his people skills. Still, he was pretty, and when I say pretty, I mean he was handsome, and gorgeous, and had to work on his conversation skills; how where we going to bond on the flight if he wasn’t going to talk? *OneShot*
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,664 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 130 - Follows: 7 - Published: 9/24/2010 - Complete
Cocky by RoxEnchant reviews
“Well, I feel like I just had a 45 minute work out, now I have a barely five foot girl laying on top of me.” I tried to look bored, and she laughed at me. She has a nice laugh. I smirked in spite of myself. *ONE SHOT*
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,170 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 112 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 9/25/2009 - Published: 12/7/2008 - Complete
He Stole, She Stole by Hopelessly Cliche reviews
I stole his latte, he stole my cab. I stole his pen, he stole my diary. I stole his umbrella...he stole my heart. It’s funny how fate works out. ONESHOT
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,943 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 163 - Follows: 9 - Published: 8/6/2008 - Complete
Are You Stalking Me? by Hopelessly Cliche reviews
She went to the bookstore to watch him read. She hated reading. She must have been one dedicated stalker to sit there for forty minutes pretending to read while just itching to run her hands through his gorgeous afro. Hell, she had to be VERY dedicated.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,053 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/3/2008 - Complete
Mistletoe Hung by Hopelessly Cliche reviews
Tradition is that the two people standing underneath mistletoe must kiss. So we did just that. I mean, tradition is tradition. Lets just put aside the fact that it was with the guy who read your diary out to your entire class, why break tradition right?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,499 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 237 - Follows: 10 - Published: 12/25/2008 - Complete
The Best Friend of the Brother by Hopelessly Cliche reviews
When a guy tells you he likes you, you can do a number of things. For example kiss him or tell him you like him back. But you do not, and I repeat NOT, demand him take it back. Oneshot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,563 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 149 - Follows: 13 - Published: 2/3/2009 - Complete
Not Spidey Senses, Chocolate Senses by Hopelessly Cliche reviews
I kissed a random stranger that gave me chocolate. Hey! Don't look at me like that, it was a good piece of chocolate, and I was craving! "You taste like chocolate," he said to me thoughtfully. Well duh, I did just eat the thing. "Got any more?"
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,654 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 93 - Follows: 9 - Published: 5/11/2009 - Complete
85 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »