Home Community General Manga & sweet stories
Manga & sweet stories
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 11-11-08
Founder: Fallenwolfangel - Stories: 33 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 2158
This is my C2 that contains awesome manga and other stories, reviews don't matter, its the time and effort lots of people have used to create them, PM if you want to be part of the staff (has some of mine stories in it)

Worthless by Melissa Norvell reviews
If only this car could talk, it would tell you what those head lights have seen. Review and I shall return the favor!
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 37,759 - Reviews: 183 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 12/24/2010 - Published: 9/16/2010
KoKo by Melissa Norvell reviews
SHOUJO. SWEET & SENSITIVE. "My job is to help people smile and ease them of pain, but he's different. I love him, but if I help him, we can never be in love, then again, if I don't help him, I let him suffer with sorrow. What am I supposed to do?"
Fiction: Manga - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,946 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 7/26/2009 - Published: 6/6/2009
Tsurugi: Tsubasa no Gedatsu by Melissa Norvell reviews
Fallen from heaven, Tsurugi must find a way back before God notices that he's gone. The world is a cruel place. Can he find a way back to heaven before he's tainted with sin, or will he be able to enlighten a few lost souls on his way? Side story to Sacrifice.
Fiction: Manga - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Supernatural - Chapters: 7 - Words: 21,252 - Reviews: 109 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/25/2008 - Published: 10/26/2007 - Complete
Hayabusa Abumi Must Die! by Melissa Norvell reviews
HETERO. What do you do when women you barely know are trying to kill you? Avoid death and try to make sense of it all without dying first!
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 36,222 - Reviews: 156 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/13/2010 - Published: 6/15/2008
FlipFlops and Pink Umbrellas by Almost Infamous reviews
*COMPLETE*When a girl's best friend comes to her window in the middle of the night, she disovers something about his life that is less than picture perfect. Rating for child-abuse. It gets much prettier later, and will be a short story, only 3 chapters.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,137 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 9 - Updated: 4/7/2003 - Published: 4/5/2003
Yashi Sensei! by Nanao Nagase reviews
Go is a normal boy, has above average intelligence, but always fails his exams. What happens when he is assumed to be a child prodigy teacher,and must teach a class of high school girls? Can he conceal his identity? It's time for school lessons to start!
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 19,082 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 5/11/2007 - Published: 1/13/2006
Sparrow Wings by EtsukoNino reviews
Kira is a paranoid and with good reason! Kira is a special boy with the power to bring the dead back to life. They call him a freak, an abomination, something that shouldn't even exist. But is there really such thing as something that shouldn't exist?
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Drama/Fantasy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,162 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/13/2007
The Snow Queen by littlewendycat reviews
Lily Huang wants her best friend to go back to the way he was before his accident. But she forgets that the human heart is the most volatile of all things, for good or for worse. Modern fairy tale. Needs critique.
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 6,786 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 6/14/2007 - Published: 2/22/2007
Clear Screen by Phracon reviews
It started with a dream that seemed larger than life. After meeting with the girl in the dream, Kamishimo Mai's life was turned completely upside down. R&R
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 14,151 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 3 - Updated: 6/29/2007 - Published: 6/11/2007
Avence Chronicles Book I: Prelude to the Gods by Virage reviews
Two kids named Cyrus and Ren leave their village in search of their parents. Along the way they run into others also seeking adventure in their own ways. But as they travel, they realize the coming war is inevitable.
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Drama - Chapters: 28 - Words: 112,785 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 7/23/2007 - Published: 3/10/2007 - Complete
Illusion by InspirASIAN reviews
Aurora had left Shaela to regain honor, but realization slowly seeps in as the world beyond her own is revealed, that those who'd cared for her had painted an illusion, had lied...to try to protect her from the inevitable which she now faced.
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 20,914 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 7/23/2007 - Published: 12/28/2005
Angel Slayer by HaeresisEXE reviews
Some call the Angels our saviors and protectors, but bounty hunter Lucas had always had a feeling that they were wrong. Plagued with disturbing visions involving the Angels and Demons he sets out to find out whether these visions are real.
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,294 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/9/2007 - Published: 7/16/2007
Widuri by Lone Wolf NEO reviews
A young assassin sent to accomplish his mission in the midst of rainy days found himself questioning his role after a fated encounter with a blind woman... Part 6 of 6. It is the end of the journey. And the rain would not even stop...
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 13,208 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/21/2007 - Published: 7/15/2007 - Complete
Finding Rome by Amerez reviews
[SLASH] A guy's brooding life is turned upside down when a guy named Rome shows up. Just read it, it's amusing.
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 2,802 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 9/11/2007 - Published: 6/14/2007
Matei Mizuki by Steamrollers Solve All reviews
It's been a long road. But for those that have survived the struggles against the Shiko, they can proudly declare themselves changed for the better. It's time to pick up the pieces and move on.
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 26 - Words: 115,925 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 7/6/2008 - Published: 2/20/2008 - Complete
Black Wire by Schnyder reviews
William meets a girl who no one else can see. As he slowly delves into her life, he starts to unlock the doors that he closed long ago...and some that he never knew he had. CH 14. HIATUS.
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 14 - Words: 49,425 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 9/8/2008 - Published: 1/14/2008 - Complete
Love Only Knows One Language by SilverIsamu reviews
A love between a Mexican woman named Ortega and a Chinese ninja named Bhao-Zhi from an old manga story of a friend of mine. Please R&R!
Fiction: Manga - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 635 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 9 - Published: 10/15/2008 - Complete
Love Spell by SilverIsamu reviews
FXF MXF ‘Be careful what you wish for .’ Sori’s heard that all before but what happens when she experiences the backlash tenfold? Do unwanted wishes truly have a purpose in life?
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 21,227 - Reviews: 132 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 12/2/2012 - Published: 6/5/2008
Maoh Soma by Steamrollers Solve All reviews
Soma Elpiz, age 20. Nine months ago his life was twisted upside down by the forces of the Shiko and the Demon Empress. Now his life is back to normal. Too bad his idealistic existence is about to come crashing down again.
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 8,045 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 11/6/2008 - Published: 9/7/2008 - Complete
Arrogant, Hot, Rich Boys by buzzgirl37 reviews
“Because he’s confident.” “I’d call it arrogance.” “Because he’s hot.” “He’s not my type.” “Because he’s rich.” “I’m not that type of girl.” Quick one-shot. Desperate need of criticism people! ...Please.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,038 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 103 - Follows: 8 - Published: 12/11/2008 - Complete
Ai no Saori by Steamrollers Solve All reviews
It's been a long road. But for those that have survived the struggles against the Hallowed Prisms, they can proudly declare themselves changed for the better. It's time to pick up the pieces and move on.
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Family - Chapters: 27 - Words: 118,515 - Reviews: 143 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 5/29/2009 - Published: 11/8/2008 - Complete
Tequila Eyes by Moonchild10 reviews
His eyes were the color of tequila, and twice as intoxicating. The moment suicidal Takizawa Yuki met him, things changed forever.
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 18,913 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 7/7/2009 - Published: 12/4/2008
Lost Voice by KuroKage1717 reviews
A boy is found at the edge of a village. He cannot speak, his mind is empty, and he knows absolutely nothing. Taken into a village of warriors, he must learn how survive, while trying to find his lost memories, and his lost voice. COMPLETE
Fiction: Action - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 17 - Words: 43,415 - Reviews: 84 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 7/18/2007 - Published: 3/29/2007 - Complete
Sanguine by annamikura reviews
She was the girl who could never be bought, and he was the guy who never took no for an answer. When a high school girl becomes a witness to a murder, she is offered a bargain that changes her life forever. (HIATUS)
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 29 - Words: 70,576 - Reviews: 532 - Favs: 200 - Follows: 120 - Updated: 4/1/2015 - Published: 6/12/2003
Sheol by Psychoblue reviews
A young Thai woman searches the world for the lover that has forsaken her, struggling with her own personal demons and finding herself caught up in a massive criminal organization known to the world as Sheol. UPDATE: COMPLETE!
Fiction: Manga - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 31 - Words: 176,733 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 8/1/2011 - Published: 1/20/2008 - Complete
29 | Page 1 2 Next »