Home Community Fiction Fantasy Mind Whisper
Mind Whisper
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Fantasy, Since: 05-23-09
Founder: Anehalia - Stories: 7 - Followers: 7 - Staff: 2 - id: 2574
This a place for all Fantasy stories that deal with the mind. Things like machines within the mind or just powers of the mind. Everyone is welcome, if they care to dip within the mind. (All magic powers that are mind controlled are also welcome)
Looking for staff to help me find new stories to add.

COMATOSE by Inkjot reviews
What would it be like to live in two worlds at the same time, to fall in love in both, and be forced to chose just one? Suspended in a coma after a ravaging fire, Abby's mind is far from at peace. Thrust into another world whose fate rests on her shoulders, she encounters powerful friends, dangerous enemies, and an ancient race of people engaged in a bitterly violent war.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,126 - Reviews: 5 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/4/2012
Magic are people too by Ioga reviews
I am magic! I live in the land of magic, protecting it from the enemies of my mage. He has created us, and we love him for it. But... somehow, something is not entirely right.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,480 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/31/2010 - Published: 10/9/2010 - Complete
Whisper a Wish, My Hawk by Anehalia reviews
She lived in a school for Hawk riders. She did not have one of the large Hawks to ride. She wanted a Hawk. She would do anything to get a Hawk to ride. Will have romance later on and includes mind powers and giant Hawks.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 14,810 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/12/2010
Cataract by Anehalia reviews
A girl is seen in a memory field, she says she has no name and is never remembered. Call her cataract, for she has been blinded. She wants to be remembered. Remember her in 2110, the year that Carena lives in...
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,119 - Reviews: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/18/2008
Take Flight, Human by 4udball reviews
The villagers were perfectly content to mull in their isolated peace before Aithné and her childhood friend are attacked by an army of foreigners. A simple miscalculation, Aithné thinks, before an otherworldly plot is unfolded from the mouths of gods.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 16 - Words: 102,235 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 10/9/2010 - Published: 8/11/2009 - Complete
Life Without Memory by Anehalia reviews
I don't remember who I am. I forgot. I don't feel pain. I don't have feelings. This is what I must do to live. It is my way. The others die. All I know is what's in front of me. please review and I will review your story back, no story without review
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 6 - Words: 6,613 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 1/6/2012 - Published: 12/1/2007