Home Community Fiction Mythology Modern Day Greek God/Half Blood Stories
Modern Day Greek God/Half Blood Stories
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Mythology, Since: 07-04-10
Founder: NoThanksToYou - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - id: 3281
Stories about Half Bloods and Gods in the modern day, such as summer camp, school, blending in with mortals, etc. Includes stories like my new series: Half Blood Academy. (Greek Mythology)

The Academy of the Gods by TheLadySongSerenade reviews
What happens when you have no idea you're a god? What happens when you suddenly find out you're a god and that the arrogant SOB sitting over there is your husband and your a jealous beotch? Watch out, world-- Hera's not in a good mood.rating could change
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 9 - Words: 16,727 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 6/18/2011 - Published: 5/23/2010
Demi God High by The Writer Musician reviews
The Greek gods still exist to this day and still sleep with mortals. Children of the Gods become aware of their powers and then get sent to Demi God High. But even in safety, there lies danger. And as a demigod, life will always be dangerous.
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 747 - Reviews: 3 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/4/2007
Children of the Olympians by Tres Chic reviews
Brooke's a new comer, and makes new friends. Strangely enough, weird supernatural things have occured. Later they learn that they are children of the Olympians, and destined to defeat the titan lord and other bizarre creatures of greek mythology.
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,318 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 4/25/2009 - Published: 4/18/2009
Half Blood Academy by NoThanksToYou reviews
Layna, that's me. I'm a half blood daughter of Hades, trying to survive a year at Half Blood Academy. Its everyone's worst nightmare, with the Aphrodite's, the cocky Zeus kids, what else? Book 1 in the Elayna Doruel and the Academy of Half Bloods series.
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,865 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 2/19/2011 - Published: 7/4/2010