Home Community General My Faves
My Faves
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 01-26-07
Founder: Kirk4ever - Stories: 8 - Followers: 0 - id: 614
Just an easier place to keep the stuff i've read.

The Ruins of Tamesis by KaNugget reviews
The prequel to What Happened To Me. Tamesis tell Kern about what terrible things happened in his past.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,704 - Reviews: 2 - Updated: 1/2/2007 - Published: 1/1/2007 - Complete
What happened to me? by KaNugget reviews
Have you ever benn in a mental instution and not know why your there, a whole chunk of your life is missing, you've fogotten it all, you keep on asking, What happened to me, and you feel as if nothing in you life will ever make sence again.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 3,126 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/1/2007 - Published: 12/31/2006 - Complete
Cold by Mrs. Matt Shadows reviews
He's just another number in the morgue, another body in the ground. Another pale white face with cold lips and no breath left to tell his story.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,142 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 1/13/2007 - Complete
Characters by DarkMoonRevenge reviews
Did you ever wonder how the characters felt about the story?
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 380 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/22/2007 - Complete
Every Time by The stunning lies of lullabies reviews
I cannot write as myself because I have no idea who I am. Pretty much a stream of consciousness, can be considered random, has no one coherent point to it. T for language.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 477 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/23/2007 - Complete
As I Die Slowly by Etteloicn reviews
The story of a young teen named Jaime who is dying of AIDS. Before he goes, he thinks about what led him to his current situation. RR please
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,671 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/25/2007 - Complete