Home Community General My Random Crap
My Random Crap
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 07-03-07
Founder: Chrys 'Phoenix' McMann - Stories: 5 - Followers: 1 - id: 1121
I can't save stories to favourites at school, so I'll save them HERE!

In the Rain by Zara Alexandros reviews
He's new, he's from England, and everyone loves him. He's trying to prove to me that we've met before. And what I said about never falling for him? Yeah, that's not working out so well. DOWN FOR EDITING.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 143 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 3/27/2010 - Published: 1/3/2010
Help Me, Help You by Dreamless-Wonder reviews
He was the social outcast. She was the nice girl that only wanted to help. To save herself from being raped she runs out, only to land in his arms. Now they are living together. Will they be able to help the other... while finding themselves?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 14 - Words: 22,404 - Reviews: 90 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 72 - Updated: 8/24/2012 - Published: 12/1/2009
Kiss of Twilight: Prelude to an Evening by Ranting Forever n Rambling On reviews
Because of my mother, I've been cursed with a deformity. The only way to break it is to be afflicted with a different curse: one that involves sleeping for all eternity until awakened by love's first kiss, which will never happen with my prince charming..
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 37 - Words: 164,726 - Reviews: 576 - Favs: 349 - Follows: 123 - Updated: 3/8/2008 - Published: 2/24/2007 - Complete