Home Community General Nerdisms
Nerdisms
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 10-18-06
Founder: Unfairy - Stories: 6 - Followers: 0 - id: 58
Discuss, write, and receive feedback about your nerdy poetry. If you want to staff this C2, please go to the official C2 forum and post.

A Chemistry Student by AmoScribere reviews
This was written when I was trying to describe a friend of mine during a chemistry test.
Poetry: School - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 30 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 12/2/2006 - Complete
Gravity by meskareppl reviews
I was stupid during class when my teacher was saying the Doaists believed in an invisable force in the world and nature. She asked what that sounded like and I said gravity ... but the answer was actually god... so yeah...
Poetry: Humor - Rated: K - English - Humor/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 67 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 10/21/2006 - Complete
cyberspace by Reborn As I reviews
you are nobody you are anybody just like everybody
Poetry: General - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 40 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 10/20/2006 - Complete
Straight A's by Setsuna529
it's a big step from high school to college, and nobody else seems to really care who you are
Poetry: School - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 184 - Published: 9/13/2004
Hooray For Free Boobies by Unfairy reviews
1984? Screw that, 2006!
Poetry: Humor - Rated: T - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 102 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 3/9/2006