Home Community General Odds & Ends
Odds & Ends
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 07-29-07
Founder: Shayby - Stories: 15 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 1 - id: 1174
A random collection of remarkably well written stories, meant to inflame, inspire, embrace, and entice the soul. Appropriately titled Odds & Ends..

Quest for the Quiche by invisible.writer reviews
We've all read it, heard it, been there, done that but I am still looking for my cliche, and I will leave no rock unturned, no tree uprooted until I find mine.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,773 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 197 - Follows: 15 - Published: 7/4/2007 - Complete
Just for Glory by Imaginary Parachute reviews
COMPLETE WITH EPILOGUE Amazing what occurs when witty bad boy Donovan makes a bet to seduce sarcastic good girl Piper. Follow the story of their intertwined existence through high school as lessons are learned and relationships forged. EDIT IN PROCESS
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 88,044 - Reviews: 634 - Favs: 1,310 - Follows: 157 - Updated: 11/11/2006 - Published: 5/22/2006 - Complete
Snuck up on Me by Imaginary Parachute reviews
[PREQUEL and ONESHOT] He's going to make a declaration. She's not making it easy on him, but it's not her fault. Really, she doesn't even know he's there, and she won't until he sneaks up and scares the bejesus out of her.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,353 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 113 - Follows: 11 - Published: 6/22/2007 - Complete
Elevators by Imaginary Parachute reviews
[COMPLETE] Four years after they graduated, and she’d moved on. –Ish. So now...what happens when a girl meets her high school crush again when they're stuck in an elevator?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 14,730 - Reviews: 310 - Favs: 772 - Follows: 69 - Updated: 5/2/2006 - Published: 4/24/2006 - Complete
Bookstore by Imaginary Parachute reviews
[ONESHOT] It was one of the gestures and awkwardly innocent conversations that comes straight out of a disarmingly heartfelt movie. I was just an innocent bystander who saw their tentative dance around each other's shyness. It was pretty hard hitting.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,505 - Reviews: 199 - Favs: 644 - Follows: 41 - Published: 2/25/2007 - Complete
Eulogies and Post It Notes Can Change the World! by Imaginary Parachute reviews
[VERY LONG ONE SHOT] Abe Pruitt is going to improve the world, and she's doing it with sticky notes. Jack St. James is going to keep on being bothersome, and he looks good doing it, damn him. Doesn't it suck when the tables are turned? [EDITED]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 13,743 - Reviews: 358 - Favs: 1,242 - Follows: 81 - Updated: 6/29/2007 - Published: 6/5/2007 - Complete
In Pajamas by Cynical Romance reviews
She met her older brother's hot friend Charles. In pajamas. Shoveling ice cream down her throat. And she keeps meeting him in her pajamas, when looking her worst. He doesn't mind though. In fact, he kinda likes it. One-shot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,250 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 164 - Follows: 11 - Published: 8/27/2005
Sly Dog by Lainiee reviews
Winning her over had nothing to do with flowers, chocolate or suave dance moves. He only kept barging through her door to harass her. [OneShot]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,075 - Reviews: 323 - Favs: 1,080 - Follows: 68 - Published: 8/15/2005 - Complete
When You Own the Universe by Secretive reviews
He’s perceived as a spoiled rich kid that always gets what he wants. She’s seen as a cynical loner with an anger issue. But neither are truly what they seem what happens when they begin to notice this? What happens when he “buys” her for a week?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 26 - Words: 112,384 - Reviews: 3627 - Favs: 3,386 - Follows: 370 - Updated: 3/25/2006 - Published: 10/16/2003 - Complete
Welcome to the House of Madness by myfutureme reviews
So you live with one disgustingly happy girl, and five guys. All is well and dandy of course, but then one of these guys develops an interest in you. You suddenly realise that stormy grey eyes and flirtatious advances are going to be very hard to resist.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 82,899 - Reviews: 504 - Favs: 367 - Follows: 278 - Updated: 3/11/2007 - Published: 10/30/2005