Home Community Fiction Romance One shot, One opportunity.
One shot, One opportunity.
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Romance, Since: 06-18-10
Founder: DawnofAurora - Stories: 26 - Followers: 0 - id: 3237
"You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow. This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo."

All creds to Eminem for that. Just a compilation of all the best one-shots!

The Way to a Man's Heart is Clearly Food Analogies by DevonnyAuriel reviews
Oneshot. Belle's surefire ways to get a guy: 1, Write his name on your hand. 2, Lure him in with jelly beans. If it works for kids, it works for men. And 3, recite your many witty food analogies. He won't be able to resist.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 12,131 - Reviews: 198 - Favs: 732 - Follows: 44 - Published: 10/29/2008 - Complete
Get Mad, Baby by DevonnyAuriel reviews
Oneshot. Sometimes being a scorned woman is an incredible turnon. At least to a guy who's been in and out of anger management.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,399 - Reviews: 219 - Favs: 930 - Follows: 49 - Published: 10/28/2007 - Complete
Eulogies and Post It Notes Can Change the World! by Imaginary Parachute reviews
[VERY LONG ONE SHOT] Abe Pruitt is going to improve the world, and she's doing it with sticky notes. Jack St. James is going to keep on being bothersome, and he looks good doing it, damn him. Doesn't it suck when the tables are turned? [EDITED]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 13,743 - Reviews: 349 - Favs: 1,193 - Follows: 69 - Updated: 6/29/2007 - Published: 6/5/2007 - Complete
Mopeds Come in Pink by Jemia reviews
The boy was gorgeous. Slap his face on a Calvin Klein underwear ad and I swear, those boxers would sell. It's just too bad we attended rival schools. Contact was off-limits. But then again, he had never been big on following rules...
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 12,969 - Reviews: 117 - Favs: 478 - Follows: 31 - Published: 7/30/2010 - Complete
Thor by invisible.writer reviews
Thor was the pretend boyfriend I made up so Samuel 'My Face is a Bacterial Wasteland' Matherson would leave me alone. So why is Thor standing in front me in the flesh?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,095 - Reviews: 153 - Favs: 531 - Follows: 47 - Published: 3/2/2009 - Complete
Battle Scars by White Rose Blossom reviews
“So I take it I’m not getting any tonight?” That WOULD be the first thing he says to me when he finds out we're locked in a room together. So even with "No" for an answer, how is it I find myself in bed with him, falling harder with every passing second?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,570 - Reviews: 267 - Favs: 1,191 - Follows: 66 - Published: 7/5/2009 - Complete
Without My Olive by Deena reviews
I was a Muslim guy with a temper and she was the olives on my pizza...what was the point in eating pizza if it didn't have olives on it? **One-shot**
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,176 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 8 - Published: 9/26/2010 - Complete
DELICIOUS by iBrandi reviews
“I’ll sell my body, I don’t know.” He ate another cookie. “THIS IS SO GOOD. I want to have epic sex with your baking skills.” An instructional guide on how to snare males in the trap of awesome cooking.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,788 - Reviews: 334 - Favs: 1,105 - Follows: 80 - Published: 3/17/2009 - Complete
The Eleventh Annual Hide Or Die Summer Challenge by Le Meg reviews
The EAHoDSC is a long-standing tradition for Adelaide and her friends. But what happens when one of her other traditions - the delicious Charlie Harris - joins the fray? You know, besides the traditional inordinate amounts of sexual tension?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,394 - Reviews: 227 - Favs: 835 - Follows: 63 - Published: 3/28/2008 - Complete
Breathtakingly Gorgeous by xoxluurve reviews
[ONE SHOT] “I'm already in love with someone,” I said. “And who is this supposed moron,” he muttered darkly. I turned and looked at him. Oh God, here goes the last shred of dignity I own. I took a deep breath. “You.”
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 82 - Reviews: 382 - Favs: 1,377 - Follows: 95 - Published: 6/6/2007 - Complete
Mustard by gum is yum reviews
ONE SHOT. Remy's boyfriend Matt is perfect in every way except one: he has an infuriating best friend named Jack who just loves to bother her. "Do you think I find joy in the fact that all I can ever think about is you, no matter how hard I try not to?"
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,450 - Reviews: 227 - Favs: 813 - Follows: 43 - Published: 7/5/2008 - Complete
Bookstore by Imaginary Parachute reviews
[ONESHOT] It was one of the gestures and awkwardly innocent conversations that comes straight out of a disarmingly heartfelt movie. I was just an innocent bystander who saw their tentative dance around each other's shyness. It was pretty hard hitting.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,505 - Reviews: 196 - Favs: 619 - Follows: 36 - Published: 2/25/2007 - Complete
Personal Bias by Le Meg reviews
Julia King learns just how hard it is to remain professional in the face of personal bias and, oh, complete and utter loathing, when her boss takes on a new but familiar client. Written for the "I Love To Hate You" challenge.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,949 - Reviews: 179 - Favs: 592 - Follows: 32 - Published: 6/28/2009 - Complete
Why Not to Date a Greek God by DancingChaChaFruit reviews
It's funny how the smallest things turn your life around. But nothing—especially people—is ever what you expect. -Oneshot-
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,098 - Reviews: 135 - Favs: 326 - Follows: 24 - Published: 12/31/2007 - Complete
Once Upon a Time by Tetelestai reviews
They met at the age of four. He looked at her with a frown, dark eyes narrowing. “Your hair is stupid like that,” he loftily informed her, flicking one of her pigtails disdainfully. “Yeah, well you're shorter than me... shorter than a girl," she retorted.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,469 - Reviews: 110 - Favs: 307 - Follows: 21 - Published: 5/22/2008 - Complete
Shoelaces Undone by jennycraig10 reviews
She was just a girl falling in love with the boy who came up to her, out of nowhere, to tie her shoelaces. Oneshot.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,728 - Reviews: 202 - Favs: 656 - Follows: 33 - Published: 8/14/2007 - Complete
The Love Doctor by candii-apple reviews
One plus one equals two. Yellow plus blue equals green. Two crazy in love best friends equals the cutest couple ever. But one surly Mr. I-don't-believe-in-happy-endings, plus one slightly insane Little Miss Matchmaker? Not even Newton can find an answer.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,327 - Reviews: 210 - Favs: 817 - Follows: 44 - Published: 4/26/2009 - Complete
Serenading Selina Sorrentino by Vena Cava reviews
(One-Shot) "You want to be with me, just as much, if not more than I want to be with you." A flicker of something passed over her expression. "I'll get over it."
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,709 - Reviews: 304 - Favs: 743 - Follows: 44 - Published: 7/12/2009 - Complete
We're Like Dom Perignon by punkturnedwriter reviews
Summer buys a lot of Kleenex and lets her sleep in her bed and Zach emails her about how sexually frustrated this is making him. Because apparently a boy and a girl can't be friends. First in a series of one-shots about The Champagne Gang. Various OCs.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,911 - Reviews: 166 - Favs: 191 - Follows: 127 - Published: 1/15/2010
The Day I Stalked Him by Vena Cava reviews
(One-Shot) 12:05pm. Target caught masturbating in bathroom stall. 007 status: in adjacent stall, hyperventilating.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,796 - Reviews: 968 - Favs: 2,196 - Follows: 175 - Published: 8/9/2008 - Complete
My Meaningless Existence at a Frozen Yogurt Shop by the milk bottle reviews
ONE-SHOT. It was on that day that I began my downward spiral of meaningless sex, alcoholism, violence, and… okay, not really. But it felt close to something like that.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,083 - Reviews: 217 - Favs: 629 - Follows: 38 - Published: 2/21/2010 - Complete
Chasing Mr Darcy by Vena Cava reviews
(One-Shot) Once upon a time, we met. And for me, that was happily ever after.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 12,699 - Reviews: 268 - Favs: 662 - Follows: 33 - Published: 5/24/2010 - Complete