Home Community General Poets and Stuff
Poets and Stuff
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 10-17-06
Founder: Trinity Dragon - Stories: 12 - Followers: 4 - id: 7
Here are a few of my favorite things on FPC. This includes poetry, essays, fiction and everything in between. I have only two rules: No sexual content, and no foul language unless it serves a purpose. Follow that and I'll be happy. Most of this is Christ themed, by the way.

Passport to the Milky Way by Ayakashi reviews
Kari's life has always been normal. Boring. Until she finds a magical passport that proves the unreal real and throws Kari and her brother across the Galaxy. Stranded lightyears from home, Kari embarks on an adventure that'll change the world forever.
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,660 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/16/2007
Path to Wonder by Conteuse Vivante reviews
On the far side of the moon, past the crater that the lunar people call Macrobius, there once was a moon-dust trail...
Fiction: Fable - Rated: K - English - Sci-Fi/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 700 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Published: 9/4/2003
The Memory Keeper by Conteuse Vivante reviews
The little kids call it the 'Street of Shadows' - a narrow, twisting laneway in the darkest corner of the city. These opening statements haven't steered me wrong yet...
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,210 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 11/21/2003
Suspending Disbelief by Conteuse Vivante reviews
It doesn’t look like much at first glance. But then, enchanted things never do. A tribute to a little place that has captured my imagination.
Fiction: Essay - Rated: K - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 413 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 5/2/2007 - Complete
Guardian Angel by carrielynn reviews
Late at night, when you think you're all alone, God sends an angel.
Poetry: General - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 182 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/22/2002
Spirit is Heavy by Last of the Star Makers reviews
Written in a time of weakness...meant to make you strong
Poetry: Religion - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 197 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 3/29/2006
Azul Celeste a play in two acts by Passion4Theatre reviews
A tale about how a young man effects even a younger girl's life.
Fiction: Play - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 12,622 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 8/27/2006
He Is Risen Indeed by Reading Redhead reviews
Mikhail is a Christian boy in communist Russia during a time when practicing a religion is enough to get you killed. Alternately titled "A Russian Easter." Complete. Rating to be safe.
Fiction: Historical - Rated: T - English - Spiritual/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,275 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 3 - Published: 3/12/2005
Sheols Gates by Adonia Chesser reviews
Scary version of the truth.
Poetry: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Horror/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 158 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 6/16/2006
Bleeding Woman by Last of the Star Makers reviews
Poem I wrote taken from the story in the bible about the bleeding woman.
Poetry: Religion - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 364 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 3/29/2006
A Longing by Lanayea reviews
Have you ever longed for something so deep that you pine over it? This is how I feel about Christ.
Poetry: Religion - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 140 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 3/27/2006