Home Community General Project Fiction
Project Fiction
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 01-05-11
Founder: Project Fiction - Stories: 62 - Followers: 3 - Staff: 2 - id: 3550
Project Fiction is a site dedicated to help authors become better writers; to strive to write original, well-written works of art whilst offering feedback, betas, prompts, guides, story suggestions for the readers and so much more.

High and Dry by rosieroo reviews
Complete! Kira planned to spend the summer sunning herself on the beach, not being dragged back home by her mother to work on the farm. The gorgeous farmhand, however, might make it all worth it, even if he does think she's a city brat.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 13 - Words: 44,041 - Reviews: 150 - Favs: 98 - Follows: 85 - Updated: 6/15/2013 - Published: 11/9/2012 - Complete
Like Eiderdown & Disendowers by Whirlymerle reviews
She was endearing the way hardworking students were. He was dedicated as only a teacher could be. And yet when she brightened, she made him feel as if he were the only person who could keep her aglow. Reviews returned.
Fiction: General - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 70,321 - Reviews: 1443 - Favs: 102 - Follows: 133 - Updated: 2/16 - Published: 11/16/2010 - Complete
The Mute and The Liar by Victoria Best reviews
I am a mute who only cares about mysteries. He's a liar who only cares about his youth gang. I didn't mind him, until he decided to break into my house, steal my salad, and oh yeah, kidnap me. / Most creative plot SKOW award winner / Featured on Project Fiction.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 27 - Words: 72,510 - Reviews: 489 - Favs: 157 - Follows: 216 - Updated: 4/12 - Published: 3/11/2012
Vespertine by this wild abyss reviews
I was eleven when my third husband died. The people thought I was cursed but they didn't understand. They didn't understand that I was more than a wife—more than a woman. The Goddess had chosen me. / SKoW Best Non-Romance Winner / Featured on Project Fiction
Fiction: General - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,167 - Reviews: 344 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 94 - Updated: 11/29/2012 - Published: 2/5/2012
Room 475 by dancin-in-the-rain reviews
"We don't really have a healthy relationship, Jonah. We met in a Psych ward." I sighed and pulled his arm tighter around me. "I know, Becks." He paused, and I looked up at him. "You're dying, and I tried to die. It's really... kind of perfect."
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,877 - Reviews: 775 - Favs: 280 - Follows: 165 - Updated: 2/24/2013 - Published: 6/26/2009 - Complete
See Her Through Salt Water by C. Tattiana H-H reviews
Human flesh is warm and familiar.
Poetry: Love - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 84 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Published: 11/15/2011 - Complete
He Dreamed In Erebus by C. Tattiana H-H reviews
He wakes and realizes he had dreamed her. Dreamed of her awake and sleeping. Fell asleep within her dream and dreamed of her again. Awoke and dreamed he had left her in Erebus. -January WCC; Featured on Project Fiction's Good Fiction List under One Shot-
Fiction: Spiritual - Rated: T - English - Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 816 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 2 - Published: 1/1/2011 - Complete
Notation by audrey.jones reviews
Jane stumbled into Adam's life once, she could do it again. This time, she accidentally brought him into the same predicament she's in- being stuck in the life of being a Time Traveler.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 8 - Words: 25,604 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 5/20/2012 - Published: 3/18/2012
A Passing Storm by Nesasio reviews
A young woman confronts her emotional turmoil when she is forced to spend a night away from her dying father.
Fiction: Spiritual - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,364 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Published: 5/22/2010 - Complete
The Last Library by Lara Bykirk reviews
Three hundred years after a traumatic evacuation from Earth, humans are getting along just fine. Sure, books and music are banned, and most planets are ruled by warring gangs-no big deal. Kurt Ransom, for one, is perfectly happy. Until he meets her.
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 38 - Words: 58,048 - Reviews: 134 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 12/5/2011 - Published: 8/11/2010 - Complete
Second Wind by luckynamegame reviews
Scavenged from the sea to a 'work-or-die' cargo ship in 2650, a girl with a serious case of amensia must both lose and find herself in order to survive. But will this stubborn, overemotional and clueless girl even stand a chance in these hard times?
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Adventure - Chapters: 82 - Words: 71,315 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 12/2/2013 - Published: 8/4/2011 - Complete
Islebound by Earthbound017 reviews
The story of the infamous Islebound and the adventures, romance, and danger that come to all those in it. This is the account of how Cylas Trelm of Loneland, the most unexpected person, uses his clever ways to put himself into the middle of it. Plz Review!
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,878 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 1/17 - Published: 8/24/2011
W h a t H u m a n s A r e by Mister Brightside reviews
During a time when the Earth isn't Earth and when there is only one human left on its surface, a boy ventures across its lands in search for an answer to his undying questions. featured on Project Fiction!
Fiction: Fable - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,262 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 7/9/2008 - Complete
The Element Rising, Part 1 of the Element Trilogy by Mister Brightside reviews
The final bastion of humanity stands tall in the midst of a shattered land. Humanity's end seems inevitable. For when the Element rises, tyrants will fall, prophecies will be fulfilled, and a new war will embrace the world. featured on Project Fiction lists! *Cover: "Gold Dust," by LadyChristina
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 22 - Words: 49,404 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 5/28/2011 - Published: 6/23/2010 - Complete
The Review Addiction by Mockingbyrd's Tune reviews
A follow-up to Five Afflictions. This series explores the common addiction of online writers and will conclude with motivational tips for the review-dependent.
Fiction: Humor - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 2,963 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 6/22/2011 - Published: 4/16/2011 - Complete
So I was Hit by a Car the Other Day by Lainiee reviews
Lucky had resigned himself to the life of an observer. The little brother. The best friend. The sidekick. But then life decided to kick him in the balls, and dumped his twitching body into his own crappy soap opera. And a sucky one at that.
Fiction: Humor - Rated: T - English - Humor/Tragedy - Chapters: 61 - Words: 318,866 - Reviews: 654 - Favs: 276 - Follows: 131 - Updated: 4/7/2011 - Published: 8/7/2005 - Complete
Please Don't Feed The Birds by perhaps then you'd notice me reviews
She doesn’t understand, and those who were on the platform with her offer no solutions. They are all just strangers, inadvertently connected by a single tragedy. Nominated for La Campanella, Le Tragedy Award. Please read and hopefully vote
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 9 - Words: 5,648 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/28/2009 - Published: 12/11/2008 - Complete
Run, Regan, Run by FizzyLizzy reviews
Featured in Project Fiction's One Shot Archive. I am Regan Keller. Caleb Dickens is a tricky bastard. And we told each other how to live. one-shot
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,354 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 20 - Published: 12/14/2009 - Complete
Holy Holy Strobe by C. Tattiana H-H reviews
We were so beautiful. We were a slave to the music, baby. I thought I saw you in the flash of a strobe light but I got lost in the holy holy. -December WCC; Featured on Project Fiction's Good Fiction List under One Shot-
Fiction: General - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,205 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 3 - Published: 12/6/2010 - Complete
Enter the place in which we fall by C. Tattiana H-H reviews
-"I snap back. I am light. I am radiating light. No, I am the light. I am energy. I pulsate. I beat like a heart. I hum and hiss and buzz and I am small." -Featured on Project Fiction's Good Fiction List under One Shot-
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,267 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/7/2010 - Complete
Moirae by WishesofImmortality reviews
Klotho stepped forward, eyes uncovered and narrowed cruelly at Zeus. “You have heard the rumors, I am sure,” she said, her voice vaguely reminiscent of the death rattle she so often sparked. “Our dear sister has fallen in love with this mortal."
Fiction: Mythology - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,675 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 11/28/2010 - Complete
The Wildest of Tales by Sercus Kaynine reviews
Nothing is ever as it seems at the Circus of the Belles. Here, the ringmaster is a witch, humans become animals and animals become humans, stowaways become performers and performers become stowaways, and every show contains a hint of magic.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Humor/Mystery - Chapters: 15 - Words: 35,698 - Reviews: 288 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 1/16/2011 - Published: 12/21/2009 - Complete
Blink by MirasolAbeille reviews
The invisible girl's in love with the boy who talks to machines. But he's on his way up, she's on the run, it's hard to tell good from evil, and even the superheroes are incorporated. Not your everyday fantasy romance.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 23 - Words: 47,172 - Reviews: 118 - Favs: 82 - Follows: 95 - Updated: 6/28/2012 - Published: 5/2/2010
Greg the Vampire by Aggy Bird reviews
Sequelish to FrankInLove: Greg, Dracula's dark, menacing, socially retarded eldest son, finally finds romance. That is, after he gets over his intimacy issues, adopts a dragon, and helps save a monster orphanage. MM, WIP, other acronyms.
Fiction: Fantasy - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 83,761 - Reviews: 351 - Favs: 535 - Follows: 467 - Updated: 3/25/2009 - Published: 12/23/2007
Disposable Heroes by Dreamers-Requiem reviews
One Shot. A baby boom sweeps the world, and World War breaks out shortly after. So the governments in the world use the children that have been left behind, children who are, after all, disposable.
Fiction: Sci-Fi - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,446 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 8 - Published: 7/20/2007 - Complete
46 | Page 1 2 Next »