Home Community Fiction Romance Purely One Shots
Purely One Shots
Follow .
Focus: Fiction Romance, Since: 05-28-11
Founder: Sunshine xox - Stories: 10 - Followers: 0 - id: 3745
Purely One shots like the title suggests!

Dive and Love by urtenshii reviews
"You spent all your money on me, ignored me at lunch and, apparently, the entire week just to work on that boat and except me to be so surprised I was gonna attack you with hugs and kisses?" I stated. Best Friends Suck.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,435 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/23/2011 - Complete
It's Carly, not Carla by 06-Alexandria-03 reviews
Carly, was an average normal girl. The only thing non-ordinary thing about her was her boyfriend. He works in the army… or so Carly thinks. So… why did he break up with her?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,605 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/11/2010 - Complete
Girl and Boy by 06-Alexandria-03 reviews
Quote “I was completely brain dead. Really, this was embarrassing. I kept telling myself over and over in my head that I don’t need him. I am perfectly fine on my own. Why would I want to boyfriend, anyway right?” NEW: I posted the wrong version at first!
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,167 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 62 - Published: 10/18/2009 - Complete
Clowns by 06-Alexandria-03 reviews
FOR THE MAKING UP, BREAKING UP CONTEST. So…Landon broke up with me. No big deal, right? Who needs him anyway? Yeah, so I’m in love with the guy but what does that matter?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,666 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/7/2009 - Complete
Three Weeks by Undecided.And.Confused reviews
He is not an arrogant bastard and she's not a man hater.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,027 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/17/2008 - Complete
Love in 20 Minutes Tops by FRANCi reviews
Felix went to the lame party because Clarisse was going. He agreed to play 7 Minutes because Clarisse was playing. But he didn't plan on getting locked in the closet, because neither did she. He also didn't plan to fall in love, because neither did she...
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,413 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/6/2007 - Complete
The Thirteenth by Niccy reviews
Sam isn't having a great day. Her car breaks down, she's late for an interview and she catches her boyfriend cheating on her. When there's a blackout that night, will her gorgeous neighbour and infamous player make things better or worse? [One Shot]
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,104 - Reviews: 77 - Favs: 239 - Follows: 11 - Published: 8/20/2004 - Complete
Prom Night by Kayli reviews
ONE SHOT! Prom signifies the end of a time for a lot of people. But for these two, prom night is just the beginning...
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,004 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/5/2004 - Complete
My Favourite Mistake by Flawless Storm reviews
I ended up in all cliched messes possible that night, but I wouldn't change a thing. Any redblooded female would be aching to be in my postition. Who wouldn't want to be stranded for one night with the dark, sensual, notorious playboy Cameron Maitland?
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,032 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 242 - Follows: 9 - Published: 12/30/2003 - Complete
In Sickness and In Health by treadondreams reviews
A heartfelt speech to a husband.
Fiction: Romance - Rated: K - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,894 - Reviews: 118 - Favs: 244 - Follows: 19 - Published: 5/20/2003