Home Community General Qatrunada: Dew Drops
Qatrunada: Dew Drops
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 02-18-07
Founder: Dew-Drops-of-Truth - Stories: 20 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 6 - id: 707
CAN'T find a C2 where there are poems, essays and fictional stories with some relation to Islam? Well, this is the place you've been searching for... looking for staff, if interested, PM 'dew drops of truth!

I Cry by Someone Out There Cares reviews
A poem I wrote after visiting a site where people had no respect towards Islam. Please R&R
Poetry: Religion - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 250 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 2 - Published: 9/21/2003
I Am Not Islam by na-na-nadia reviews
It ain't easy being green. No flames please.
Poetry: Religion - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 236 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 6/18/2008 - Complete
Meditations of Islam by East-0f-Eden reviews
thoughts I have about Islam.
Fiction: Essay - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,029 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 4/9/2008 - Published: 4/3/2008 - Complete
Neighbor by Rezdude reviews
A tribute to the dividing lines in Lebanon, and a hope for peace between Christians and Muslims someday.
Poetry: Religion - Rated: K+ - English - Spiritual/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 184 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 10/8/2006
Halima by yellowhand reviews
Halima, caught between American culture and her Islamic faith, is requested to pay a visit to the Middle East. Her journey takes her to Jerusalem and the West Bank, where she encounters a powerful secret that could hold the key to peace.
Fiction: Young Adult - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,807 - Reviews: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 12/22/2005 - Published: 3/24/2005
The Existence of God by PhoinexScribe reviews
This Paper attempts to prove the paths to God, His existence and His Perfection.
Fiction: Essay - Rated: T - English - Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,858 - Reviews: 8 - Published: 4/18/2005
American Muslim by PhoinexScribe reviews
The story of my life foloowing 9/11
Fiction: Biography - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Spiritual - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,644 - Reviews: 8 - Published: 7/6/2005
911 by Love Trend reviews
A short poem I wrote about 9/11. Never forget.
Poetry: Life - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 156 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 3 - Published: 7/9/2006
Heaven's Nest by FunkyFlower reviews
A poem basically about Heaven, and my secret hope that everyone will go to Heaven one day, despite anything and everything. R&r plz :
Poetry: Religion - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 481 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 2/17/2007 - Complete
Praise Muhammed, the Great by Ang-Dev reviews
Just a tribute to the Prophet of Islam, Muhammed. All about what happend when he was born and what I think of him. Read and review plz?
Poetry: Religion - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 268 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 4/16/2006
The Muslim and the Robot by Danael reviews
A Muslim girl finds a robot in an abandoned Israeli factory and teaches him about Islam.
Fiction: Fable - Rated: K - English - Fantasy/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,942 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/19/2006
ANGER by Muslima reviews
I wrote this when I was pissed off. Kids @ school were saying crap about me (after 9/11) cuz I was Muslim. So I wrote this, I think it’s good.
Poetry: General - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 102 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/15/2002
A One on One With Allah Subhanna Wa Ta'allah by The B.A.T reviews
Sometimes you simply have to look inside your own soul to erase the pain... All opinions are welcome.
Fiction: Spiritual - Rated: T - English - Spiritual/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,350 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Published: 9/17/2003
I Have a Muslim Friend by DUWB reviews
People can be so stupid sometimes...
Fiction: Essay - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 300 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 1 - Published: 3/21/2003
The Religion I Follow: Islam Draft 2 by youdon'tknowme91 reviews
so this is a second draft of my 'The Religion I Follow: Islam' :) I really like this one, and I think its actually not very similar to the first one, although what I did was edit the first one :p Just have a look pls, and R&R :)
Fiction: General - Rated: K - English - Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 986 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 12/4/2004
The Prophet Of Islam by Ang-Dev reviews
A poem/song about the Prophet of Islam and his effect on the world. Another tribute. Read and review plz?
Poetry: Religion - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 261 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 4/16/2006
Islam Peace by CRaZy-OdIN reviews
Inspired by a friends poem. The very word Islam means peace. Do not be afraid of them.
Poetry: Haiku - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 16 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 8/15/2006
Islam Is Peace by FunkyFlower reviews
A poem simply clarifying the Religion Islam. It's not a bunch of terrorists or bearded men and oppressed women...It's a way of life. Review plz...:P
Poetry: Religion - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 134 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 1 - Published: 9/9/2006
Islam vs Christianity by Eda reviews
An essay about the similarities between Islam and Christianity
Fiction: Essay - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 511 - Reviews: 5 - Published: 11/14/2006 - Complete
Discrimination Against Islam by another random guy reviews
an essay I compiled about the extent of discrimination against Islam in America.
Fiction: Essay - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,160 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/12/2007 - Complete