Home Community General Randomness Allowed
Randomness Allowed
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 09-10-09
Founder: PersonofthePen - Stories: 5 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 1 - id: 2785
This community will be the catch-all for any and all of my favorite stories, and whoever wishes to try to become a staff member. Stories here may by humorous, sad, or just plain weird, but pretty much anything not rated M is allowed.

Chocolate Cake by newwrittenobsession reviews
A little poem about the dangers of chocolate cake. It speaks in your mind. It gets to you.
Poetry: Humor - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 45 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Published: 9/11/2010 - Complete
An Atheist's Conversations with God by comedyzombie reviews
These are the kind of conversations I would have with god as an atheist. I'm 99% sure you'll laugh, but if you don't, then you're clearly more religious than you thought... or just don't like this kind of comedy. Either way, I hope you enjoy it!
Fiction: Humor - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 24 - Words: 10,135 - Reviews: 120 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 7/6/2010 - Published: 6/2/2009
Chickens the Love of My Life by TanukiHanyouSahana reviews
Well it a random poem since I love chickens, sorry for the bad summary.
Poetry: Humor - Rated: K - English - Humor/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 90 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 6/23/2009 - Complete
Therapy gone wrong by a.brief.dalliance reviews
I'm a therapist. You know how people always say it's a dangerous professions? Like how you can get killed by the mentally unstable people you counsel? Well that's what happened to me.
Fiction: General - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,001 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 11/27/2009 - Published: 7/1/2009 - Complete