Home Community General Randomnessssss
Randomnessssss
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 01-03-12
Founder: Asebi - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - id: 3962
random things i need to read

Gathering Family by frogs of war reviews
Huge and scarred, Medvedev is a lonely wanderer. He takes refuge in a cave and follows ghostly sobs to neglected Oliver who's not half as young as he seems. The two men take in unwanted children and gather a family together. Side story for Izzy. Slash
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 10 - Words: 15,102 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 1/18/2009 - Published: 1/2/2009 - Complete
Headache by frogs of war reviews
I wake up with a head the size of a whale in a sticky bed beside a stranger. Why was I so stupid last night? It’s a good thing people only turn twenty-one once. Slash
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 12 - Words: 18,559 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 45 - Updated: 6/24/2009 - Published: 4/18/2009 - Complete
Baby Snatcher, a story of the Faie by frogs of war reviews
Ewan retrieves Faie babies born to ignorant human mothers before the babe can be exposed to the sun, turn into a puppy, or noticed to have green skin. But why does it hurt so much to know that some of these babes are Cuchulainn’s? Werewolf Vampire Slash
Fiction: Romance - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Family - Chapters: 25 - Words: 36,659 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 4/14/2009 - Published: 2/17/2009 - Complete